Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maccdys is all crap food ; overpriced , full of sugar and fat and not filling.
He must spend £40/day on takeaway food? He's definitely not just on jobseekers at £80 a week? , it must be invalid benefits?

Thinking about it, it must be a good few hundred a week , including rent, council tax benefit etc ?

Does any poster know?

Reactions: 8
I hope there are some good General/Bowel Surgeon's in Cornwall? 🤔 the way he is going he may be needing them soon, i used to work for one many years ago and a lad came in through A&E after eating a ridiculous amount of junk food and McDonald's and needed his stomach and bowel repairing 😯 he is doing himself no favours if his heart doesn't pack up then his arse will 🤮 #hewillblameitonTattlenodoubt 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
To say he’s a proud self proclaimed bottom he certainly isn’t maintaining a welcoming back passage is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A homeless hostel is exactly that. If he's not careful, not spending the requisite number of overnights there , it'll get reported and he will lose it - the attitude from the housing will then be " intentionally homeless" & they'll wash their hands of him
Sme poor bleep is prob out in the streets freezing. Would love them 3 wall, and that giant mammouth burger munching quim is taking the piss

Here we go again and still at Sid's - The heart attack is getting closer then 🤣🤣🤣 who eats that much McDonald's in a day it's Just not normal behaviour (He will blame it on his OCD beauts 🙄)
T rex arms

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we are off the song threads but I have had a proper shite day and just been listening to a bit of Prodigy (RIP Keith)
and have got one to add to the collection -
Smack my Mitch up 🤣🤣🤣 (Dad attacker)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He genuinely does not realise he's a massive massive hypocrite does he 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish tattle would install a MMMM alert mode. I’m not asking for much. Just let me know when chaos is brewing so I can log on and enjoy.

Beauts, I miss the old days😩.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.