Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Hits include: drop that coke bottle like it's hot, G.I.M.P (greedy idiotic massive pig) and his take on a louis theroux classic "my PIP don't jiggle jiggle, it folds , I like to see my lil willy wiggle fo' sho, ill show you my gangrene toe , watch my belly jiggle jiggle "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Honestly his fucking attitude knocks me sick. He doesn’t make a single effort to help himself or contribute to society. Even if he genuinely couldn’t work, which he clearly can, he doesn’t need to be such an arrogant, self righteous pig about it. Bragging about not having to pay bills, about being able to sleep all day, begging for money, spending ludicrous amounts of money on eating out every day, telling anyone who offers advice to fuck off and mind their own business…when he airs ALL his dirty laundry across SM. I hate him. He’s an appalling person and his rancid, stinking gangrenous toe is probably his best feature.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MissLaLaB

Sorry he put you through what he did and you managed to get through it i cant imagine how hard that must of been. We've been together for 14 years and i just dont see a way back anymore. I love how this thread becomes like family to each of us all, and for that i do thank cuntus himself as if he never mentioned Tattle i never would of found you lovely bunch of “trolls” 🤍🤍

• Heart
  • Sad

pommynoir

VIP Member
@MrsPoison naw it was on the KP thread. It wasn’t a name I recognised so they must have just read the wiki!

@jackieweaver’sauthority never thought you was a lurker to be fair I see your name pop up all the time and I always have a chuckle at it 😂😂

I actually love how many people must be following this thread, riding the rollercoaster with us. We’re like one big family but then there’s a few curtain twitchers who know everything that’s going on on the estate but you see them and you’re like…

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
It’s early days but Thread suggestion-
“Marcus in Tyacks for another meal, then away home to shit like a Catherine wheel”

• Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
I thought I was the only one beauts, cars drained me, leccky, food prices rising and everything else! It’s insane. I’ve tonight had to have a chat with my teens about Christmas 🎄 and how it’s going to be virtually impossible but we’ll do our best as we always do. Literally sobbing in my kids arms. This blimp needs to get popped!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

letsavya

Marcus “I’ve had 13 dms about my sock”

literally nobody has asked you that, stop.

just stop.

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Thread.

Marcus picked on a girl who beat crack. Even though it was the pot calling the kettle black.

Needs improvement from a fellow beaut.
I know it’s too long but -

Marcus Mitchell : called out a fellow blagger; was blocked before his message sent, “ tik tok gifts aren’t for people like you, they are there to pay my first months rent !”

What a boring murderous manatee he’s been today beauts
I’ve been entertaining my self with imagine the tracks on his upcoming album, personally I hope he includes a reworking of Craig David’s classic :

🎶 supersize Maccy D’s on Monday
Mum took me for a fry up on Tuesday
Ate a whole gateau on Wednesday
Down Tyacks on Thursday , Friday and Saturday
Then No veg roast on Sunday 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I don't think he gets vouchers for Tyacks, unless the girl who works in the office says otherwise. He's always waiting, and checking his phone to see if his mum has put money into his bank account while he's eating so he can pay after. I couldn't believe he paid £13 for that burger yesterday, and then to come on here this morning, and see he got takeaway chicken as well, the greedy fucker. I don't go out or have takeaways very much now to save money and to see him laughing yesterday about not having to pay for electricity, you can see why he only gets 40 viewers now on a live. It's not just because there's no drama, it's because he's an unrelateable, unlikeable boring shit.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Aw beauts I had to do a double take today. Walking past my local Spoons and what do I see, Marcus! His actual double! Except this one had blonde hair, and was happy, and surrounded by friends, so I knew straight away it wasn’t him

• Haha
Reactions: 25