Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus Mitchell : The Lying, The Mitch and The ill Fitting Wardrobe

get 30% off with code "A30"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He's live!

Just replied to a comment saying that he used to love doing the Cameos and Memmos.
I swear he recently said that he hated doing them? Could be misremembering.

Reactions: 7
After taking my son to football tonight, getting soaked to the skin at the sidelines we treated ourselves to a delicious Toby Carvery turkey and beef under the yorkie 😁!! Marcus, beaut this is how it is really done πŸ€—

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After taking my son to football tonight, getting soaked to the skin at the sidelines we treated ourselves to a delicious Toby Carvery turkey and beef under the yorkie 😁!! Marcus, beaut this is how it is really done πŸ€—
Love a toby 😍😍 my Sunday routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With each eating photo he posts I bet Tyacks lose a potential customer. He's so off putting!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must confess I googled tyacks menu because I was bored and I love a good menu to read

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look Marcus we're talking about food and food menus compared to you

Step it up give your adoring tattlers fans trolls what they want a good show

Reactions: 7
So he's confused between a margarita pizza and a margarita cocktail hes so thick its painful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.