Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still at Sid's and an empty room in the Hostel again 😡 He is literally gonna burst, his insides must be wrecked 🤔 his face and mouth getting them chips out the bag 😂😂 bleeping desperate!!
A homeless hostel is exactly that. If he's not careful, not spending the requisite number of overnights there , it'll get reported and he will lose it - the attitude from the housing will then be " intentionally homeless" & they'll wash their hands of him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still at Sid's and an empty room in the Hostel again 😡 He is literally gonna burst, his insides must be wrecked 🤔 his face and mouth getting them chips out the bag 😂😂 bleeping desperate!!
His hands scrabbling at the bag like a starving hamster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
A homeless hostel is exactly that. If he's not careful, not spending the requisite number of overnights there , it'll get reported and he will lose it - the attitude from the housing will then be " intentionally homeless" & they'll wash their hands of him
Fingers crossed. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He didn’t go shopping did he? he clearly in bed the useless lump! to be fair he is probably exhausted after writing a rap in a few hours and then releasing it to the public all in one day, Dre better watch out because there’s a new rapper , writer and producer all “rolled” into one right here 😂

edit: The excuse for not getting out of bed to go shopping :rolleyes:
Molly mae Marcus needs you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shame I don't know anyone in Cornwall who can fly a plane over Camborne with a banner saying "Marcus Mitchell is not staying in the Homeless Hostel he keeps going to Sid's house and is taking the piss" he's a dosser and a toss-up of the highest degree 😤😤😤😤 #homelessmyarse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
🎶As i walk through the valley of the shadow of spoons
I take a look at my life and realise there’s nothing left
As I’ve been grifting and scrounging so long that
Even my mamma (that’s sid) thinks I am a failure
But I ain’t ever crossed a man who didn’t deserve it
Maybe owe Tom 80 quid you know that’s unheard of
You better watch what you’re talking or where your walking
Or you like Andy maybe dead on the drive
I really hate to work so I gotta grift
As I gorge myself at Tyacks with the money that they gift
I’m the baddy boo my little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night doing a tit in the bushes

been spending most my life
Living in a cholesterol paradise
Been spending most my life
In a high functioning paradise 🎶
C8FC1AEE-A9FD-4104-BF0E-90B9CBFB178B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So his homeless accommodation is still sat empty and he’s on his third McDonald’s of the day?!! bleeping scummy fat little con artist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a filthy, greedy animal. A second McDonalds.
Heart attack pending!!!! He is filth. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Claiming to be Homeless but staying at Sid's she will have to clean his giant boxers full of skids 💩🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That's like his 4th or 5th maccies this week surely?! And it's not like he just orders a burger and chips with a drink he gets loads is there any need for such greed

Fattty boom boom

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, he gives me the shits just watching his stories. Howwwww can he eat that much junk food!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.