Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen his snacks for the night. A whole chocolate gateau, a sharing bag or crisps, a 10pack of quavers and a PACKET OF CHEESE. duck. Me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen his snacks for the night. A whole chocolate gateau, a sharing bag or crisps, a 10pack of quavers and a PACKET OF CHEESE. duck. Me.
That gateaux is bleeping disgusting one slice of it gave me the squits so i can only hope ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just as the hard working folk of this country are going to bed to be up early for work in the morning this joker is showing off his Aldi haul of food for the night ๐Ÿ˜ก He really is one disgusting greedy bastard I really hope he gets a severe case of the shits, runs out of bog roll and gets nightmares from all the cheese ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've always worried how independent my autistic little boy will be when he grows up. I don't think he will be able to work when he grows up and he highly likely won't ever be able to live fully independently. Makes me sad hearing how other disabled people are able to live normal fulfilling lives an have to wonder if my son will ever be able too โ˜น
He will get available help, and if he can't live fully independently , will be assisted xxx
You will be there also to help him out ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just was having a late night stoned thought and do you guys remember when he was threatening to print off screenshots from tattle / from the trolls and roll jump of the A30 with said screenshots in his pockets? What a crazy time that was ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just was having a late night stoned thought and do you guys remember when he was threatening to print off screenshots of tattle / from the trolls and roll jump of the A30 with said screenshots in his pockets? What a crazy time that was ๐Ÿ˜‚
bleeping Mental!! Like we are even arsed it's all true and what he has done ๐Ÿคฃ It would be hilarious if the Tattlers turned up at DWP with print offs of all Marcus' begging on social media, til toks and blatant lies and fuckery to get money off the state and not work ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've always worried how independent my autistic little boy will be when he grows up. I don't think he will be able to work when he grows up and he highly likely won't ever be able to live fully independently. Makes me sad hearing how other disabled people are able to live normal fulfilling lives an have to wonder if my son will ever be able too โ˜น
your son will still be able to have a fulfilling life even if itโ€™s not the same as the ones his mainstream peers will have . So he wonโ€™t be able to hold a full time job , but I bet he will have hobbies that give him the same sort of satisfaction and achievement. Depending on his interests and skills, he might choose to do work placements with a support worker

So he might not be able to live fully independently . Maybe he will end up living in shared accommodation with peers who have similar support needs , with staff coming in to support as needed . Maybe he will choose to live at home with you. Maybe he will find living in his own house with support workers coming in to help at key points of the day suits his preferences and needs better . Whatever the setting , he will still be able to make it his own personal space.

worrying is a natural part of being a parent, and the fact you are thinking to his future shows heโ€™s lucky enough to have a good one .
I donโ€™t live a normal life according to some of the markers often thrown about here - I donโ€™t have a job atm, Iโ€™m on pip,I canโ€™t drive and have very little social life. Doesnโ€™t mean my life is less fulfilling than the beauts that work , drive etc

If all else fails, just remember whatever path your son ends up taking in his life, at least he will never have killed one of your lovers on your doorstep , shat in a hedge or tried to jump out a window thatโ€™s less than half his size . Because unlike Sid, you will be there to advocating for him and pushing him to be the best version of himself he can be .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MM could be used as a weapon of mass destruction, with his diet he could kill a room full of people with his farts / sharts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His heart must be crying. I know he doesnโ€™t give a tit or second thought about other people, but to not even care about your own body?

Reactions: 9
your son will still be able to have a fulfilling life even if itโ€™s not the same as the ones his mainstream peers will have . So he wonโ€™t be able to hold a full time job , but I bet he will have hobbies that give him the same sort of satisfaction and achievement. Depending on his interests and skills, he might choose to do work placements with a support worker

So he might not be able to live fully independently . Maybe he will end up living in shared accommodation with peers who have similar support needs , with staff coming in to support as needed . Maybe he will choose to live at home with you. Maybe he will find living in his own house with support workers coming in to help at key points of the day suits his preferences and needs better . Whatever the setting , he will still be able to make it his own personal space.

worrying is a natural part of being a parent, and the fact you are thinking to his future shows heโ€™s lucky enough to have a good one .
I donโ€™t live a normal life according to some of the markers often thrown about here - I donโ€™t have a job atm, Iโ€™m on pip,I canโ€™t drive and have very little social life. Doesnโ€™t mean my life is less fulfilling than the beauts that work , drive etc

If all else fails, just remember whatever path your son ends up taking in his life, at least he will never have killed one of your lovers on your doorstep , shat in a hedge or tried to jump out a window thatโ€™s less than half his size . Because unlike Sid, you will be there to advocating for him and pushing him to be the best version of himself he can be .
This is lovely and made me laugh at the same time beaut. โค

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Marcus do you still read here? I'm fascinated by serial killers too, but I have in interest in psychology, science, anatomy and forensics. I don't idolise them. Jeffrey Dahmer r*ped and murdered two 14 year old children. He was a pae dophile. That's who you are joking about fancying, that's who you are making silly memes about. Just because he was played by a young good looking actor doesn't make him some glamorous figure or some current tik tok joke. That's 17 mothers Marcus like yours who could never sleep again, who could never breath properly again. Who felt a level of pain you could never comprehend in your wildest dreams. But keep making the jokes about murdered and r*ped young men, younger than you, it shows the world exactly the type of person you are. Scum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Marcus do you still read here? I'm fascinated by serial killers too, but I have in interest in psychology, science, anatomy and forensics. I don't idolise them. Jeffrey Dahmer r*ped and murdered two 14 year old children. He was a pae dophile. That's who you are joking about fancying, that's who you are making silly memes about. Just because he was played by a young good looking actor doesn't make him some glamorous figure or some current tik tok joke. That's 17 mother's Marcus like yours who could never sleep again, who could never breath properly again. Who felt a level of pain you could never comprehend in your wildest dreams. But keep making the jokes about murdered and r*ped young men, younger than you, it shows the world exactly the type of person you are. Scum.
yes, this! I find it so bizarre the posts heโ€™s making idolising him. Not once has he mentioned how sad it is or anything at all in reference to the victims

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know, Iโ€™ve been here a while lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
I reckon he uses the other sock to โœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ into or to wipe the diarrhea away from his filthy, stinky hairy bum hole. ๐Ÿคข He actually could carry the sock around with him for when that big gangrenous toe of his eventually falls off and heโ€™ll use the sock for safekeeping of the aforementioned toe. ๐Ÿค”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon he uses the other sock to โœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆโœŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ into or to wipe the diarrhea away from his filthy, stinky hairy bum hole. ๐Ÿคข He actually could carry the sock around with him for when that big gangrenous toe of his eventually falls off and heโ€™ll use the sock for safekeeping of the aforementioned toe. ๐Ÿค”
Jesus, I can't get that vision out of my head now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ and that toe must be hanging on for dear life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus, I can't get that vision out of my head now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ and that toe must be hanging on for dear life!
That toe wants to depart the body at the earliest given opportunityโ€ฆ.by Marcus you fucker! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Heโ€™ll run out of his Aldi haul overnight snacks and chow down on the toe! ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Just wanted to say I donโ€™t hate Marcus because he doesnโ€™t have a job - I hate him because of his โ€˜itโ€™s just not for meโ€™ attitude, and for being a lazy, greedy, manipulative drain on society. And for not even attempting to help himself, when heโ€™s given so many opportunities. There are lots of people who genuinely canโ€™t work, and they deserve all the support they can get - thatโ€™s why we have welfare systems in place and Iโ€™m so glad we do. It doesnโ€™t make you less of a person if you canโ€™t work, or if you canโ€™t participate in the โ€˜normalโ€™ aspects of life. Iโ€™ve had periods where I genuinely couldnโ€™t work, and itโ€™s such a difficult place to be โค But like you said, you can still have a fulfilling and meaningful life โค
It boils my blood that Carcus abuses the system, doesnโ€™t even try to manage his problems or improve his situation - he just expects money to appear so he can live the lifestyle he wants. And in return heโ€™s a vile, selfish, sexual predator, gives nothing back, and makes a mockery of those people who need help because they actually deserve it. I hate him because heโ€™s a bleep.

That toe wants to depart the body at the earliest given opportunityโ€ฆ.by Marcus you fucker! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Heโ€™ll run out of his Aldi haul overnight snacks and chow down on the toe! ๐Ÿคข
I am willing to bet a bag of Willโ€™s finest โ„ that Marcus has tasted whatever putrid liquid seeps out of that toe ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.