Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another excellent thread title by @Lucyxxxx

Link to previous thread here 🤪

Newbies if any questions refer to the wiki
Carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh beauts I've opened my orange gin, this bleep is boring me so 🥀
(marking my place)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap
After sid sent a nasty message saying she was done with him shes still doing his washing,taking him to meetings still defrauding dwp and was seen out with marcus and Marcus couldn't work out why 'haters' had something negative to say gone back to being boring really, hes getting far to smug the fact that the taxpayers pay for his lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my last day of eating rubbish before I have to diet or soon I will be quite the competitor for a sumo competition with our beloved!!

Truly doing a beaut moment and ordering maccies

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@MrsPoison naw it was on the KP thread. It wasn’t a name I recognised so they must have just read the wiki!

@jackieweaver’sauthority never thought you was a lurker to be fair I see your name pop up all the time and I always have a chuckle at it 😂😂

I actually love how many people must be following this thread, riding the rollercoaster with us. We’re like one big family but then there’s a few curtain twitchers who know everything that’s going on on the estate but you see them and you’re like…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, just read the first wiki! What a tit show! duck knows how I’m going to keep up with this freaks threads as well as KFPs threads, but duck it, I’m in 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
duck me, just read the first wiki! What a tit show! duck knows how I’m going to keep up with this freaks threads as well as KFPs threads, but duck it, I’m in 🤷‍♂️
Welcome welcome beaut extra turn on the communal for you and a full cheesecake for ya

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yay bullshit just in time for a new thread! Well done @Lucyxxxx On yet another screamer of a thread title.

To add to the recap. Went for a girls night out and got ditched.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's going for the full works tonight. Cheesy chips and gravy and jumbo battered sausages. He is humongous!!!!!
Screenshot_20220924-180046~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you see his story about him watching the Dahmer Netflix show and fancying Evan Peters ? But he said he fancied Jeff 😬 which brings me nicely to my early thread suggestion...
Marcus fancies Jeffrey Dahmer, Took a knife to his mum but swears he wouldn't harm her.
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is what one of those baby generator apps thinks the offspring of MM and KFP would look like 🤣. Better looking than both of them put together bizarrely!! It is hence forth named Karcus.

65113FD5-91C8-465A-BDB5-340FB4B9B7F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.