Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hits include: drop that coke bottle like it's hot, G.I.M.P (greedy idiotic massive pig) and his take on a louis theroux classic "my PIP don't jiggle jiggle, it folds , I like to see my lil willy wiggle fo' sho, ill show you my gangrene toe , watch my belly jiggle jiggle "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t forget he could be mistaken for the Black Eyed Peas after utterly butterly cracked him one. Instead of Will I M we can have Will TL (travel lodge) featuring πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh wow, I’m behind but that rap. Just no. You beauts have outdone yourselves with the rap names. Fat Toe is a fave 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead of "I like Big Butts and I cannot lie"
Marcus' version "I like Big Dinners and I cannot lie"
Or 'I like Big Benders and I cannot lie" 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hits include: drop that coke bottle like it's hot, G.I.M.P (greedy idiotic massive pig) and his take on a louis theroux classic "my PIP don't jiggle jiggle, it folds , I like to see my lil willy wiggle fo' sho, ill show you my gangrene toe , watch my belly jiggle jiggle "
Oh bloody hell! Dead!! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The rap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m screaming

The last minute scramble for the second paper had me crying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I see that they are repeating that old Police series on Talking Pictures πŸ˜€

Screenshot_20220930-010323_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.