Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s soooo boring i fear this is the end 😞 Marcusssss i beg you to please let me fund you a crate of thatchers, aldi vodka and as many coke bottles as you would like 🙏 Living my own MMMM currently beauts ! In Weatherspoons drinking prosecco on my own just need to live stream and i can be the female Cuntus for the day 🥂 Send help, peas or even an egg so i can attempt to inhale 🍳 xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s soooo boring i fear this is the end 😞 Marcusssss i beg you to please let me fund you a crate of thatchers, aldi vodka and as many coke bottles as you would like 🙏 Living my own MMMM currently beauts ! In Weatherspoons drinking prosecco on my own just need to live stream and i can be the female Cuntus for the day 🥂 Send help, peas or even an egg so i can attempt to inhale 🍳 xx
Pin your table number beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget to call Will for a line of bash ❄

Have any of you beauts read Marcus’s book? It has a overwhelming 59 pages. I’m sure we’ve had threads longer than that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He should write a new book. A pop up with a coke bottle, a communal, a travelodge, bush and an envelope bouquet.

And a pop up of Utterly Butterlys fist! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting in reception to collect my kid from school and I'm giggling at this ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lads do you remember when he had that brief period when he was flat out entering Dan Osbornes online raffles? Tagging Jac Jossa and all - then completely stopped when he didn’t win the N Dubz tickets and never mentioned any of them again 😂 what the duck was that all about

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beauts, I have got a project for us all in those bleak winter months when we are all starving to death living on Aldi beans and shivering under blankets wondering how we will pay our bills and feed our kids?? whilst Marcus is eating out everyday and ordering takeaways like they are going out of fashion and showing off his purchases on the internet rubbing it in our poor faces from his warm padded cell - We could write a book about BaddieBoo 🤣🤣🤣 insert Possible titles - mine will be " The Real Marcus Mitchell - Beauts, I tell lies and I have got to gooooooooo away' 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Beauts, I have got a project for us all in those bleak winter months when we are all starving to death living on Aldi beans and shivering under blankets wondering how we will pay our bills and feed our kids?? whilst Marcus is eating out everyday and ordering takeaways like they are going out of fashion and showing off his purchases on the internet rubbing it in our poor faces from his warm padded cell - We could write a book about BaddieBoo 🤣🤣🤣 insert Possible titles - mine will be " The Real Marcus Mitchell - Beauts, I tell lies and I have got to gooooooooo away' 🤔
An interior design book: ‘Marcus Mitchell- my life in mustard’

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Book.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Day I Did Five Masturbations by Marcus Mitchell. Foreword by Katie Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marcus Mitchell. How I went from 5 masturbations to dad strangulations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You guys are hilarious 😂
Where has Indian tech guy gone he needs to pop up on a live again 🤣🤣

• Haha
‘The Walrus/Caravan Hybrid: A true story of how a bleep-head baby became Baddie Boo.’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine the titles all the different chapters could have 🤣🤣🤣

‘Mamaaaa, I just killed a man’

‘WE HAD GAY SEX’

Omg now I can’t stop thinking of book titles 🤣
‘A 30% Chance of Survival: How I cheated death AND the welfare system’
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.