Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this is the trip he needed to use his heavily advertised bath bomb how many homeless people can pop back to their mums for tea and a bath?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if this is the trip he needed to use his heavily advertised bath bomb how many homeless people can pop back to their mums for tea and a bath?
I genuinely think he is the only person in the whole of the UK 😡😡 #unbelievable

• Angry
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, its like a whale emerging from the deep on Planet Earth. All you need is David Attenborough's voice over! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok guys I know we joke a lot but I just made a snack for MAFS and I actually think I could be Marcus. 😱😱😱😱😱😱

crackers and a wee bit mountain of butter. I’ve added the Stilton and honey so I don’t feel so disgusting 😂
DE108B40-623F-43F3-A5F8-E993E0E76892.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s all we need to see. Marcus’s tit stained tent boxers

View attachment 1609546View attachment 1609547
Eww! Why is he showing us this and what’s Sid got off?!

bleeping hell, its like a whale emerging from the deep on Planet Earth. All you need is David Attenborough's voice over! 🤢
View attachment 1609638
View attachment 1609639
Thanks for the new profile pic Beaut. Good work! X
The underwater one was a bit too scary!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just snorted laughing catching up on this evening. You beauts cheer me up no end 🫶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok guys I know we joke a lot but I just made a snack for MAFS and I actually think I could be Marcus. 😱😱😱😱😱😱

crackers and a wee bit mountain of butter. I’ve added the Stilton and honey so I don’t feel so disgusting 😂View attachment 1609657
No comment simply because I just couldn’t that without a jacobs cream cracker and kerry gold✋

Reactions: 3
They’re not Jacobs they are marks and it’s lurpak as I always prefer that to kerrygold 😂🙆‍♂️ Don’t shoot me 😫
Tbh Ive never seen Marks crackers in the Irish M&S??? but lurpack you should be ashamed of yourself 😏🤣 It reminds me of being on holiday in Spain lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If that wax melt/bath bomb company are giving him free tit then I think they need to be directed to the wiki so they know who they're working with 😇
I think he said he ordered them
beaut. (I know ….where would you get it? a homeless person ordering and paying for bath bombs to use in his Mums house and wax melts for his homeless accommodation. Thats possiby the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard yet alone wrote myself) oh I definitely say every company knows not to work with him.

Reactions: 7
If that wax melt/bath bomb company are giving him free tit then I think they need to be directed to the wiki so they know who they're working with 😇
It's like the bleeping dam-busters , imagining him piling in.
I'm seeing a wall of water, sweeping everything in its path
surprised-monkey.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I deleted as I don't want it taken off tattle. If he paid for that order himself then he's totally after free tit from the company the way he's going on showcasing it all like he's on sodding QVC, prat!

Reactions: 5
His mum fattening him up even more
She probably took life insurance out years ago when he started with the suicide threats. Imagine her there, watching her plan to fatten up her little porker even more til his heart checks out. "See ya , wouldn't wanna be ya " she says as the ambulance stretcher him out. Then off away to Greece for a pounding or 10 with her earnings. The Netflix documentary would be called " The Fry Up Killer" . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I deleted as I don't want it taken off tattle. If he paid for that order himself then he's totally after free tit from the company the way he's going on showcasing it all like he's on sodding QVC, prat!
only for I heard him say very quickly that he had ordered them id of thought he got sent them aswell by the way he was going on showing us the front and back packaging , saying how good they smelt, acting the influencer the head as if anybody would send him anything, he completely ruined that for himself and he will never be asked to promote anything ever again except Tyaks lasagne but he just does that everyday for free anyway 😂

She probably took life insurance out years ago when he started with the suicide threats. Imagine her there, watching her plan to fatten up her little porker even more til his heart checks out. "See ya , wouldn't wanna be ya " she says as the ambulance stretcher him out. Then off away to Greece for a pounding or 10 with her earnings. The Netflix documentary would be called " The Fry Up Killer" . 🤣
💀 @Wills315 have you been reading this thread and the last one at at by any chance???? 😂 because that sounds what could have happened to somebody 15 years ago on Sids doorstep 🙊 I wonder how many other gentlemen callers never returned home after a quickie and and fry up. “The Fry Up Killer”🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.