Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Jeffery Dahmer jokes are so funny Marcus, I’m sure the victims and their families would laugh too. Absolute cunt. I’m interested in true crime but the way he acts with stuff like that rubs me the wrong way

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Beauts my beloved cat died on Thursday. I’m so heartbroken. MM better have an MMMM soon to cheer me up, otherwise he’s a selfish prick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

JakeM

VIP Member
Can you imagine him in an interrogation room? 💀

What is your name?
Marcus Baddie Mitchell

How old are you?
Had my 25th birthday yesterday, boo

Where do you live?
In my house

Did you enter Wetherspoons on the 11th of September?
No beaut, that was my twin brother Michael. He’s at Tyacks with Sid, that’s my mum.

You aren’t a suspect and this is just a routine question. Do you know anything about the Camborne serial killings?
Oh, thanks beaut. I love cereal. Do you serve Frosties or Coco Pops?

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Hes stuffing his face with a butty and hes going tyacks to stuff his face more my dads having to drop off a portion of his casserole otherwise I've no tea and may need a referral to the food bank its a bit of a slap in the face tbh

Hes now boasting he dosent pay electric so im out because the electronic bill is the reason why I'm on my ass

• Sad
  • Heart

MissLaLaB

Happy sunday beauts. Trying to get my head round the KP MM cross over. Hoping he gives us a show tonight at his roast found out the OH has been cheating and im completely lost 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Galinda

Chatty Member
Was posting some stuff on a vinted forum today and a picture of Marcus nearly found it's way onto the forum. I would of died 😂😂
Sent THE nytol picture to mother in law once. Meant to send a picture of my little girl in forest school which was next to it (I've covered it with a black box on the screenshot as don't really want my baby on tattle and there's other kids in the picture too) and must have selected Nytol Marcus by mistake. Didn't realise until I went to reply to MiL's reply so couldn't even unsend as she'd seen by then. Thankfully she knows and understands I'm a bit bloody weird and just let it go without comment 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz if this has been posted a million times but I have just nearly pissed at Sid on this, you can see in her eyes how fucking fed up of that sweaty young Peter Griffin she is 🤣
ECA3222A-D8C4-406E-926F-A4F96DCAE392.jpeg

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
If it weren’t for the fact it’s not in the usual format this threads titles have, and out of respect for @Lucyxxxx of course, my title suggestion would be Marcus Mitchell- I’ve gateau go awaaaaaaaay

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Just as Rap legend Coolio is making his way up to Heaven's pearly gates (RIP) a young talent emerges from Cornwall and he goes by the name of "Beautio" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I've always worried how independent my autistic little boy will be when he grows up. I don't think he will be able to work when he grows up and he highly likely won't ever be able to live fully independently. Makes me sad hearing how other disabled people are able to live normal fulfilling lives an have to wonder if my son will ever be able too ☹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Just was having a late night stoned thought and do you guys remember when he was threatening to print off screenshots from tattle / from the trolls and roll jump of the A30 with said screenshots in his pockets? What a crazy time that was 😂

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Imagine the titles all the different chapters could have 🤣🤣🤣

‘Mamaaaa, I just killed a man’

‘WE HAD GAY SEX’

Omg now I can’t stop thinking of book titles 🤣
‘A 30% Chance of Survival: How I cheated death AND the welfare system’
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

spaceraider69

VIP Member
If someone is lurking reading the thread not feeling confident to join and spill the tea. This is a message from the universe this is your time to shine ✨

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
There’s a pubwatch scheme, if spoons want to take it to there then he will go on all pubs banned list, it’s up to spoons to push it if they please
If Spoons don't class him as a threat to Camborne's pubs and their mayonnaise after the great Mayo Raid then I really don't know what levels he has to go to, to get their attention. He's a menace to Cornwall's drinking establishments and their condiments, he really is. It's a crying shame.

• Haha