Marcus Mitchell #54 Girls night out didn't go to plan That's what you get for killing Sids man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG the location gives it away 😂and Ritch and Claire are swingers or has Ritch been dumped aswell 😂 no wonder Tricky abd Claire got on so well with Sid and her fella😂 (do we know if she’s been dumped or not because her manic posts suggest she was) Keep up the fest Ellie, reply to Tricky see whst he says and tell him you like utterly butterly spread on youre toast and elsewhere🤣

Dad's a swinger
Sons a minger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OMFG the location gives it away 😂 Ritch and Claire are swingers or has Ritch been dumped aswell 😂 no wonder Tricky and Claire got on so well with Sid and her fella😂 (do we know if she’s been dumped or not because her manic posts suggest she was) Keep up the shag fest Ellie, reply to Tricky see what he says and tell him you like utterly butterly spread on youre toast and elsewhere🤣
I’m so tempted to ask what his go to spread is!!

I'd be game.. especially for some buttery toast. And knowing he's punched our beaut is quite a turn on
It definitely gets me going!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he just admit this?
No, he just said it was his autistic trait, but it came across as he had no idea why he did it. I'm just guessing that someone told him their child did and he's jumped onto it as we have all seen him wear no socks or two socks. It's just like him saying he doesn't like wearing a coat

Reactions: 9
No, he just said it was his autistic trait, but it came across as he had no idea why he did it. I'm just guessing that someone told him their child did and he's jumped onto it as we have all seen him wear no socks or two socks. It's just like him saying he doesn't like wearing a coat
Pretty sure he seen it on Google once. Same with the ‘no food touching’ thing.

Reactions: 9
Roll on the carvery beauts!

itsmarcusmitchell_1664125952012.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1664126008469.jpg

Reactions: 8
He's live from the carvery. Currently unable to work out how to carry his plate and phone at the same time.......riveting stuff viewers.
He's left his phone on the table and gone to load up.

A what now?
That'll be all the grub cleared out. The gaff will be out of business by Tuesday 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's live from the carvery. Currently unable to work out how to carry his plate and phone at the same time.......riveting stuff viewers.

A what now?
Does he think that everybody with autism is a veg dodging greedy bleep like him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

A what now?
God, he is really banging on about autism now beauts (calculated) 🤔 not one bit of greenery on that plate, Jesus imagine shitting that out?? 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is it just me that finds ‘autism roast’ a bit ableist? It’s not really an ‘autism roast’ is it Marcus it’s a picky veg dodger man child roast.

Reactions: 22
Potatoes are veg. They grow in the ground you thick fat duck. Oh to be on bleeping benefits.
Screenshot_20220925-184135~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes!!!!! We've had an I love Sid post and lots of autism posts. You know what this means beauts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watching him chobbling his food with those hamster teeth has put me right off my dinner 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.