Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Also idk if I can say this or if it is against the rules but I’m gonna say it, and I apologise for the me-rail too 😆

in many ways my life is like Marcus’, I’m 23, disabled, overweight, no friends, no hobbies, no ‘life’ to speak of, no job, so yeah at times reading this thread is a barrel of laughs, one person (no one here, this is just an example!) pops up going ‘eh that Marcus, no friends, he should be going out having the time of his life at 23! Benefit scrounger get a job!’ and I’m sat there like, well shit 😆🙈 and it is hard to read on times. But then I think to myself, ah well at least I haven’t knifed my mother, outed a dead man, scammed vulnerable people out of money, had them worry about my whereabouts time and time again, made vicious comments about my followers… and people comment on these aspects out of frustration and upset at what he has done to people… rather than out of a genuine disgust at his size, disability, etc… like if he was an average Joe who just shilled gummy bears and envelope bouquets for a living I’m not sure people would comment on those things… and if they do it relates to Marcus only… and not me 😆

(gets off of soapbox)

But anyway. I can’t stand him, he could do SO much better with his life, I know he could because so could I but fucking hell at least I try, he doesn’t, he wants everyone else to help him!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
So his grid post is saying hes gonna teach sid a lesson? Wow.

My partner who topped himself was forever weaponising the threat of suicide. He'd always get pissed and say everyone wld be sorry, he'll show everyone etc etc. I think he just wanted to project his pain and for everyone else to be in a tiz like him. He wasn't satisfied unless he was drunk and causing chaos, dragging me out of work to go looking for him, find him, drag him out of traffic. He'd play up so much he'd get hospital staff to do all sorts for him. However much you cld try and not give in to his demands he always had the threat of suicide to get what he wanted.

Anyway, one day he did kill himself and it didn't prove anything to anyone. It was his choice and the only person who couldve have done more was him. He never helped himself and he paid the ultimate consequence for that. Everyone else is still alive

Marcus if you want to show anyone anything or you're motivated to prove a some sort of point to people. Make it something postive and then we will all be shocked. And then we'll all have egg on our faces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Life-saving Laparoscopy left him scarred
Living on the streets made him hard
TikTok? Forget it, he’s been barred
But don’t worry beauts about our roly poly lard
He’s sitting like a garden gnome, in the back yard

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Tellingtales

We need an initiation for new members.

Post a photo of your chin…
If it’s covered in a ginger beard and toast crumbs, you can’t come in ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Talking about being a deceased persons "last shag" is the lowest you could sink. There are people who miss him because he is their father, son, brother, life long friend etc. People who miss him because of his personality, sense of humour, childhood memories and then there is this depthless lump of pork sobbing on Instagram about how hard it is missing someone who you were the last person to shag. Don't minimize him as a sexual object a day after his inquest you vile human being! I don't know SG but if I saw someone crying about something as miniscule as being my dead relatives last shag I would be beating them with the trophy they think that earns them! Nice to see that once again Marcus the predictable has made an appointment for his attempt (there's impulsive of him), emotionally blackmailed Sid, ruined his friends night out and made someone's death about himself. He will never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Beauts big news, major plot twist, I’m actually his real mum.
😂😂😂

Wonder how long this will stay up?!?!
2E70BD9B-D5AF-483E-BFBF-6A23760CF07C.jpeg

104A2D22-3E80-43AA-BB2E-CA3332CF43A2.jpeg

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Imagine the reason he was crying was because Tom drink drove round for his £80 and Sid ended up having to pay it back in kind. Would explain the silence. Can imagine Marcus exploding with rage, crushing Toms glasses with his bare hands, bashing them both over the head with ✉ 💐's. Next thing the sound of police sirens as Marcus is crowd surfed by the police, bundled away screaming "I WAS HIS LAST SHAAAAG" As the van pulls away a naked Tom waves Marcus off, winking at him as he uses the curtain to wipe his 🍆.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BakedBean

Thanks everyone for being so hilarious! Baby girl came early 4 days ago and is in premature baby unit so ive been quiet on here. You have all kept me laughing whenever i have popped on for a read so thank you!
I think he will just pop back on like nothing has happened with one of them stories where he shows what films hes watching and asks has anyone seen this?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Beauts. It’s now time to vote for your favourite Julia’s Theme moment!

A - I’ve got to go away, I’m being sectioned!

B - I’ve not done anything wrong!

C - I swear on your life….I’m gonna do it!

Happy voting beauts 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
i felt sorry for Heidi last night. As others have said, she is not responsible for him , nor is anyone in his real life, any of his followers or even us hateful trolls . I get why people were commenting on Heidi’s live because if that was the first meltdown they’d seen of his, they were probably genuinely worried about his safety. Her reaction shows that even people in his real life are now starting to see the attention seeking and manipulative behaviour. How many of his followers will have gone to bed last night worrying about him? Or will spend today checking his socials to see he is ok ? When we are all expecting radio silence until he deletes everything and posts his Sunday roast with his rock and bestie Sid picture tmw.

the sad part is that eventually he is going to end up going too far and hurting himself or someone else . Or it will be a cry wolf situation where no one believes him when he actually needs help.He has such a romanticised idea of death, that when he goes he will be reunited with SG to spend eternity together etc and that when he’s gone everyone will be wailing and gnashing in grief . When in reality, apart from for his immediate family, he will just be a couple of lines in the local news paper and a statistic.

Reactions: 36