Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beauts, is this the longest he’s been silent for? He must be itching to get back on. What business venture will he propose next?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling he will come back and not acknowledge any of this 😂😂 he’ll just pop up on like Sunday afternoon with a picture of a roast dinner (that’s not his) like everything is normal ha

Reactions: 11
What happened? Enlighten me. Not sure I remember that one.
It was many moons ago… Marcus a few weeks after a previous MMMM decided to announce his departure from this life by posting a picture of himself from bonfire night with the caption ‘blood on your hands tattle’ everyone panicked and messaged Adelllleeee and it turned out to be as usual just an attention seeking stunt. I myself at that point was a follower of Marcus’s and had witnessed numerous suicide threats and was curious on what tattle was. Behold Spaceradier69 was born!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Maybe he’s got himself banned on all his usual back up accounts - we know tiktok has gone , and presumably the getting people to follow his personal page was because of limitations on his main one . And enough people would have reported his suicide threats on Instagram to get restricted there too?

or something is going on legally - we know at least 2 people if not 3 have stuff going on with him atm so maybe he can’t access his sm right now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone for being so hilarious! Baby girl came early 4 days ago and is in premature baby unit so ive been quiet on here. You have all kept me laughing whenever i have popped on for a read so thank you!
I think he will just pop back on like nothing has happened with one of them stories where he shows what films hes watching and asks has anyone seen this?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember when Jason said he did a tit outside the chippy in front of everyone. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where did the ginger girl who did OF go?

Hes had quite alot of involvment with the police now with those 2/3 people, what if he tried to go after sid again and she called the police so hes sitting in a cell right now begging for the aldi special

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was many moons ago… Marcus a few weeks after a previous MMMM decided to announce his departure from this life by posting a picture of himself from bonfire night with the caption ‘blood on your hands tattle’ everyone panicked and messaged Adelllleeee and it turned out to be as usual just an attention seeking stunt. I myself at that point was a follower of Marcus’s and had witnessed numerous suicide threats and was curious on what tattle was. Behold Spaceradier69 was born!
This is pretty much how I found Tattle too! Thought 🤔 let me take a look?! And poptart95 was born. What a tit name I picked! I had no intention of staying on here until I found you all beauts ❤💐✉ Wish I picked a better name instead of looking round the kitchen at then time and seeing a box of pop tarts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg beauts - all your theories have had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣 I wish each and every one was true 🤣🤣🤣 If only there was an animated series about ‘The Ridiculously Untrue Misadventures of Stabbicus and Sid (that’s his mum)’ 😂😂😂

Being the boring bleep that he is it’ll probably end up being something simple like restrictions on all his SM accounts, or Sid has put her foot down and banned him from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if sid has told Marcus, stay off SM for a week and I ll give you a score next Friday for a night out, off to spoons then begging for shots to his table

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks everyone for being so hilarious! Baby girl came early 4 days ago and is in premature baby unit so ive been quiet on here. You have all kept me laughing whenever i have popped on for a read so thank you!
I think he will just pop back on like nothing has happened with one of them stories where he shows what films hes watching and asks has anyone seen this?
Aww congrats hope she is okay
I hope you will be sneaking the name Sidney in there somewhere

Where did the ginger girl who did OF go?

Hes had quite alot of involvment with the police now with those 2/3 people, what if he tried to go after sid again and she called the police so hes sitting in a cell right now begging for the aldi special
Another Julia’s theme opportunity
‘I’ve got to go awaaaaayyyy. I’m being arrested’ followed by a long stare at the camera before being carted off by the Camborne constabulary

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.