Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for his weight loss update. Surely he’s going to be like what 6 stone now?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hes also not deleted the post he said about his poor mum not having her beloved son anymore. Hes an actual twit. I used to like him but hes getting worse and worse. Attention seeking

Reactions: 15
A woman called Sid, our green fingered friend
Son was a weirdo who drove her round the bend. πŸ₯€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also would like to note this has been my favourite thread in a long time! Reminds me of the earlier ones! Might go sit in my garden and shot water Jager to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hes also not deleted the post he said about his poor mum not having her beloved son anymore. Hes an actual twit. I used to like him but hes getting worse and worse. Attention seeking
If I said that on social media or infact at all I’d be getting fly kicked from my wee mum and told to grow up and stop being a twit unless it was a genuine emergency she’s no that bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A woman called Sid, our green fingered friend
Son was a weirdo who drove her round the bend. πŸ₯€
Honestly Lucy you are my hero, I’m crying actual tears over this comment and you being the Β£80 he never paid Tom back 😭😭😭
Your poetry skills are phenomenal 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Beauts big news, major plot twist, I’m actually his real mum.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wonder how long this will stay up?!?!
2E70BD9B-D5AF-483E-BFBF-6A23760CF07C.jpeg

104A2D22-3E80-43AA-BB2E-CA3332CF43A2.jpeg

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.