Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ah, this explains the meltdown. Couldn't deal with his "friends" being out and him not being involved. So goes on his story to tell people he is going to kill himself by Monday, trying to spoil her night. Embarrassing and nasty.

Reactions: 24
think he must have ran out of his free trial pack of hot chocolates. don't remember seeing a suicidal meltdown as one of the side affects though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PMMMM (premeditated Marcus Mitchell Mega Meltdown) everytime someone else is having a good time the bitter washed up sea cucumber

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow I have the audacity to react bad to some meds and I miss a MMMM wow what a cnut he is man

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d be suicidal being friends with Heidi seeing her out in that corset AGAIN ffs take it off girl and have a fukin bath

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually cant believe the scenes im seeing on marcus' Instagram. This is the first mmmm I've seen and I've got to say I'm quite disturbed. I mostly feel sorry for him but after discovering these threads its seems like its a weekly occurrence ? I'm actually discombobulated by the things he's saying.

Reactions: 20
Hi newbie here. Used to be a fan of MM but the constant attention seeking and the bullshit weight loss stuff had me seeing sense. I've been lurking on here for a bit and finally got the courage to make an account and join in because lord knows MM is worse than an actual train wreck. As someone who severely struggles with an eating disorder and mental illness it pisses me off how he uses both to gain attention and waste resources. From experience if you were going to end your life you don't usually broadcast it to the whole world beforehand. Anyway I've rambled enough but good lord he's like a bad smell that you can't get rid off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually cant believe the scenes im seeing on marcus' Instagram. This is the first mmmm I've seen and I've got to say I'm quite disturbed. I mostly feel sorry for him but after discovering these threads its seems like its a weekly occurrence ? I'm actually discombobulated by the things he's saying.
if its the first time you've seen it, you would rightly be concerned, but its at least the third maybe fourth time I've seen.
has he got issues and does he need help - yes.
does he do anything about it - no

if he hadn't spent the last few months trying to scam people of their money to sign up to all sorts he's promising, lying about getting 2.5K, lying about going to Italy, lying about his weigh loss, and everything else that I have missed out, people may have a bit of sympathy for him, but he is a horrible, attention seeking scumbag.

Reactions: 19
LLL brigade must be busy tonight, harassing Heidi and half of Camborne he tagged last weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he constantly give a timeline for when he's going to supposedly off himself? People who genuinely are going to hurt themselves don't usually post on social media a vague timeline of when it's going to happen.
It's like me saying 'I'm going to off myself next weekend but I want to see who reaches the final five in The Apprentince first'
like when he was gonna kill himself on the countdown to new year 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
End of the day Marcus is not Heidis responsibility. That account commenting is defo Marcus trying to cockblock her. He just oozes VIRGIN doesn’t he? Who bangs on about losing their virginity?! I reckon he’s been head butting wall to get that bruise so people think sids abusing him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel bad for Heidi. She’s a young woman who’s been landed with the responsibility of this twatmuffin. It’s not ok that it’s happened. Carcrash is like a cancerous lump that sticks to people and sucks the life out of them

Mr Blob will be alive tomorrow afternoon peddling the latest collaboration

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.