Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for Heidi. She’s a young woman who’s been landed with the responsibility of this twatmuffin. It’s not ok that it’s happened. Carcrash is like a cancerous lump that sticks to people and sucks the life out of them
He's like the mould I get in the top corner of my bathroom sometimes if it's too damp

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he not just upset coz he isn't on holiday in Italy snorting pizzas and pasta lazing about in a gondola.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if its the first time you've seen it, you would rightly be concerned, but its at least the third maybe fourth time I've seen.
has he got issues and does he need help - yes.
does he do anything about it - no

if he hadn't spent the last few months trying to scam people of their money to sign up to all sorts he's promising, lying about getting 2.5K, lying about going to Italy, lying about his weigh loss, and everything else that I have missed out, people may have a bit of sympathy for him, but he is a horrible, attention seeking scumbag.
He doesn't do any of this on Facebook I'm genuinely shocked

Reactions: 7
Talking about being a deceased persons "last shag" is the lowest you could sink. There are people who miss him because he is their father, son, brother, life long friend etc. People who miss him because of his personality, sense of humour, childhood memories and then there is this depthless lump of pork sobbing on Instagram about how hard it is missing someone who you were the last person to shag. Don't minimize him as a sexual object a day after his inquest you vile human being! I don't know SG but if I saw someone crying about something as miniscule as being my dead relatives last shag I would be beating them with the trophy they think that earns them! Nice to see that once again Marcus the predictable has made an appointment for his attempt (there's impulsive of him), emotionally blackmailed Sid, ruined his friends night out and made someone's death about himself. He will never change.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm not even convinced he was that drunk. He certainly appeared to have had a drink, but the whole thing was very calculated and choreographed. Even going on Heidi's live to ruin her night. Who else would use a burner account to contact her like that? The LL brigade have no reason to want to be anonymous. It only makes sense that it was Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus H Christ beauts - went to bed worried we’d been shut down again because the thread was so quiet… Then woke up to this absolute tit show! It literally was the quiet before the storm. I’ll say it again - he’s a vile oxygen thief. For someone who just LAST WEEK was using ‘impulse control’ as an excuse for his appalling behaviour…to now be planning his next roll down the A30 three days in advance? Shut up you bleeping boiled ham - no one cares! And how dare he continue to foul someone’s name six months after their death. Especially someone who hated him and told him to stay the duck away.

Reactions: 20
Hes gained 16 followers in total tonight.
This is what I don’t get, he’s gained followers…. Got 143 likes on a post that hints he’s going to commit suicide on Monday and WE’RE the trolls? Eh? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.