Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
I bet he's in McDonald's eating a chicken big mac charging his phone and using the free WiFi
He'll have the extension lead plugged in from the kitchen charging his phone, drinking unicorn piss gin liquor and the air fryer next to him heating up his aldi ready meals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont think they were marcus, your giving marcus too much credit. I think everyone thinks that marcus is smart, hes not. You have to remember marcus is currently on the streeets so will have no wifi or battery on his phone/device😁
Boulevard of broken dreams, no hot chocs and no sympathy 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
H

He'll have the extension lead plugged in from the kitchen charging his phone, drinking unicorn piss gin liquor and the air fryer next to him heating up his aldi ready meals
Do you reckon he's pitching up a tent in his garden and he's going to go live later and reckon he's in some random field 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno about anyone else but I’m always suspicious of anyone who comes in with a really low post number , instantly drops in on something controversial, like Marcus’s rape allegations without sharing their own seeing the light story . or when 2 or 3 new accounts all appear at once and start asking questions between themselves. Maybe I’m just naive but before I join in on any thread , I make an effort to read at least the last few pages and check if there is a wiki etc so that I can contribute something ( either serious or funny ) that doesn’t just sound like I’m a troll 🤷‍♀️
Ha I don’t, when I go through the thread like when molly mae blew up on that podcast, I think I jumped in halfway through the drama and asked the most stupidest question, sometimes I cba to go for 938 threads to find out info, where as us guys are cool and answer people

..... I’m assuming this rape meme got deleted? Cause I have no clue what people are talking about

Reactions: 9
Ha I don’t, when I go through the thread like when molly mae blew up on that podcast, I think I jumped in halfway through the drama and asked the most stupidest question, sometimes I cba to go for 938 threads to find out info, where as us guys are cool and answer people

..... I’m assuming this rape meme got deleted? Cause I have no clue what people are talking about
Yeah it’s gone I believe, it was over the line.

Reactions: 4
Did he go live last night or just post that video of him outside his house necking jager (water) on his stories?

Exactly this, people dont have the time to look through countless threads so jump in when they find the thread etc. i just think some are to quick to pull the your marcus card. Although i get the reason why people are cautious. Its just ruining peoples chances for joining threads

Did he go live last night or just post that video of him outside his house necking jager (water) on his stories?
Just done a story of him taking a sip pretending he was off his face🤣 sitting at his mums fence in his dressing gown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s happened with Marcus beauts? I’m blocked has he been live 🤯 what’s happened, can someone tell me, thanks in advance 🧐

Reactions: 3
We need an initiation for new members.

Post a photo of your chin…
If it’s covered in a ginger beard and toast crumbs, you can’t come in ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Yessssssss😂 or if the chins pointy with the odd hair with mayo on there chin, its sid🙈

• Haha
Just done a story of him taking a sip pretending he was off his face🤣 sitting at his mums fence in his dressing gown😂
[/QUOTE]

I went to sleep not long after he posted so was worried i missed a live 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t forget the onion stabber! If there’s a hint of a gappy grin you’re gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m a newbie and have been stalking this thread since I witnessed on SM the MMMM down on Friday after I joined to rip another fakfluencer a new one 🤣 , I’ve been too scared to comment until now so I’m not accused of being a MM. because i’m a newbie, I’ll defo post a chin pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
People should not be scared to post. This is a thread for like minded people. New members go for it!!!! He usually sends you here advertising the site!!!!
I wasn't aware it was a completion who's been here longest.
If we're going that way im sure my mum would win your mum in a fight 🤣
Not quite sure what the drama is about regarding Marcus (or someone he knows posting here). Let's be honest the glory days are sadly long gone. It livens tit up.

Anyway......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.