Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute cockwaffle. How dare he continue to out someone who can’t defend himself or his actions. Marcus please stop threatening to commit (2 days from now of course) and take some responsibility for yourself. And for Christ sake grow up.

Reactions: 8
The thought of losing a beloved child and having some space hopper with an over active imagination saying such foul degrading things he can’t defend makes me just want to sob

Reactions: 17
Wtf is happening? He’s such an attention seeking arse. Shocked the stories and post are still up.

Reactions: 7
This is so manipulative in the worst way, he's bleeping evil. What a disgrace to that poor man's memory. They barely knew each other and he needs to stop this pathetic nonsense. Sickening.

Reactions: 19
Bet Heidis fuming!!

He’ll be jealous shes out and she hasnt asked him etc.

Think he definitely must be passed out asleep now

Reactions: 9
What. A vile obsessed bleep of a man child! Is that what he wants on his grave stone “I was his last shag” he is not fkin rite! I’m absolutely so speechless his poor mum I actually feel sorry for her having to live with him

Reactions: 12
didn't he have an exciting opportunity the other day. shame he's going to end it all and not take it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he constantly give a timeline for when he's going to supposedly off himself? People who genuinely are going to hurt themselves don't usually post on social media a vague timeline of when it's going to happen.
It's like me saying 'I'm going to off myself next weekend but I want to see who reaches the final five in The Apprentince first'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.