Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus has finally been chucked out of home, he's squatting in the yard like a garden gnome...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People should not be scared to post. This is a thread for like minded people. New members go for it!!!! He usually sends you here advertising the site!!!!
I wasn't aware it was a completion who's been here longest.
If we're going that way im sure my mum would win your mum in a fight 🤣
Not quite sure what the drama is about regarding Marcus (or someone he knows posting here). Let's be honest the glory days are sadly long gone. It livens tit up.

Anyway......
Totally agree, anyone is welcome to join, I’ve been on here since early doors too. The good old days are well gone. but we welcome all new members, please don’t feel intimidated or shy. We are a nice bunch of people. We know Marcus lurks here but he can never hold his own piss for long & grasses himself up. So to all Newbies, chill out relax & enjoy 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I walk these Camborne streets
Through the boulevard of broken bones
I will cripple you but in a malicious way at all…
You won’t walk again you won’t walk again

my shadow on the bridge is the only one who stands beside me
My tik tok filming my latest meltdown
I hope that the police and beauts will waste their time and find me
Til then I drink alone….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Squatting in the garden and pretending to be dead
Sat reading Tattle constantly refreshing the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.