Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he must of passed out hard the longest he's gone without a DD

Reactions: 16
I'm just catching up (early night last night 🤣) but oh my god. I can't believe his stories. Gobsmacked

Reactions: 5
You only see gremlins because they congregate together do the gypsies. Us 'normal' Camborners don't go out every weekend and piss ourselves at Cider Fests in front of the whole pub. (Oh yes that was a real life MMM) Heidi really is lovely though and I definitely think she's embarrassed asf rn.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god beauts just saw his insta 😮 Haven’t got time to catch up on here until later 😭 But I can’t not say what a piece of tit he is making SG about himself again his “ last shag “ so uncalled for, I hope BG gets involved as he’s taking it wayyyyyy to far now. Marcus SG didn’t like you in life I assure you he won’t in death either. Go get some proper help it’s beyond sad your behaviour is pitiful.

Reactions: 10
i felt sorry for Heidi last night. As others have said, she is not responsible for him , nor is anyone in his real life, any of his followers or even us hateful trolls . I get why people were commenting on Heidi’s live because if that was the first meltdown they’d seen of his, they were probably genuinely worried about his safety. Her reaction shows that even people in his real life are now starting to see the attention seeking and manipulative behaviour. How many of his followers will have gone to bed last night worrying about him? Or will spend today checking his socials to see he is ok ? When we are all expecting radio silence until he deletes everything and posts his Sunday roast with his rock and bestie Sid picture tmw.

the sad part is that eventually he is going to end up going too far and hurting himself or someone else . Or it will be a cry wolf situation where no one believes him when he actually needs help.He has such a romanticised idea of death, that when he goes he will be reunited with SG to spend eternity together etc and that when he’s gone everyone will be wailing and gnashing in grief . When in reality, apart from for his immediate family, he will just be a couple of lines in the local news paper and a statistic.

Reactions: 36
i felt sorry for Heidi last night. As others have said, she is not responsible for him , nor is anyone in his real life, any of his followers or even us hateful trolls . I get why people were commenting on Heidi’s live because if that was the first meltdown they’d seen of his, they were probably genuinely worried about his safety. Her reaction shows that even people in his real life are now starting to see the attention seeking and manipulative behaviour. How many of his followers will have gone to bed last night worrying about him? Or will spend today checking his socials to see he is ok ? When we are all expecting radio silence until he deletes everything and posts his Sunday roast with his rock and bestie Sid picture tmw.

the sad part is that eventually he is going to end up going too far and hurting himself or someone else . Or it will be a cry wolf situation where no one believes him when he actually needs help.He has such a romanticised idea of death, that when he goes he will be reunited with SG to spend eternity together etc and that when he’s gone everyone will be wailing and gnashing in grief . When in reality, apart from for his immediate family, he will just be a couple of lines in the local news paper and a statistic.
Wailing and gnashing in grief. 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This is so bang on.

Reactions: 6
I am beyond disgusted that he’s made those stories last night but it also makes me laugh a bit as it reminds me of the IT crowd when Adam Buxton is in it and his character takes Jen out and she doesn’t want anything further so she tells Moss to get rid of him when he next comes to see her and Moss tells him she’s dead 😂 and then Adam Buxton’s character goes round telling everything he slept with her before she died

9666F198-CEE2-4FA1-AC57-9B53D39B396E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am beyond disgusted that he’s made those stories last night but it also makes me laugh a bit as it reminds me of the IT crowd when Adam Buxton is in it and his character takes Jen out and she doesn’t want anything further so she tells Moss to get rid of him when he next comes to see her and Moss tells him she’s dead 😂 and then Adam Buxton’s character goes round telling everything he slept with her before she died

View attachment 1103721
That was one of the best eps of it crowd 🤣

Reactions: 5
I went out last night and came home late early hours this morning and read all of this. I'm actually horrified. I never thought I'd say these words but my heart goes out to his Mum and Heidi. This is all too much for a parent and a young friend to have going on, on the regular. So manipulative. Nobody in serious genuine distress gives a date or any warning or threats of ending it. I'm however still worried about him, this behaviour is toxic and extremely disturbing. Oh, and to top it off reading through the screenshots from last night, I saw a name I recognise on his LLL brigade urging somebody to help him. My ex SIL's sister who I happen to know has actual Live Laugh Love and Gin O'clock plaques in her B&M diamante adorned house! 😂😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is what I don’t get, he’s gained followers…. Got 143 likes on a post that hints he’s going to commit suicide on Monday and WE’RE the trolls? Eh? 🤔
Could the likes be bots? does he buy bots?
Or people just scrolling not reading captions thinking awww mummy and Marcus.

Reactions: 4
Could the likes be bots? does he buy bots?
Or people just scrolling not reading captions thinking awww mummy and Marcus.
Yeah possibly and also as he’s turned comments off it’s the only way people can interact with it so maybe they think giving a like is a way to comfort him, show him they’re there. It’s a bit like when people post on IG about their pet dying or something…feels weird ‘liking’ it but it’s accepted that liking things like that is showing support.

Reactions: 4
I went out last night and came home late early hours this morning and read all of this. I'm actually horrified. I never thought I'd say these words but my heart goes out to his Mum and Heidi. This is all too much for a parent and a young friend to have going on, on the regular. So manipulative. Nobody in serious genuine distress gives a date or any warning or threats of ending it. I'm however still worried about him, this behaviour is toxic and extremely disturbing. Oh, and to top it off reading through the screenshots from last night, I saw a name I recognise on his LLL urging somebody to help him. My ex SIL's sister who I happen to know has actual Live Laugh Love and Gin O'clock plaques in her B&M diamante adorned house! 😂😱
Ha ha well you just know his hangers on are low intelligence and low class without needing such proof but lmao @ ‘gin o clock’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.