Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sid is still posting on her business page so he must be fine. Just playing the silent card to put the fear in people

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hes one bleep pardon my french. Honestly tho i cannot stand that โ€œmanโ€ child!! Someone needs to teach him a lesson!!
Hes like a sticker thats stuck to a B&M water bottle that you have to scrape and scrape for ages to get off - im sure corset dosent want or need his drama or sid i bet shes at the end of her lily with him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m just still speechless beauts ๐Ÿ˜ถ He needs to stay away from alcohol and social media, how can he not be embarrassed by his behaviour infact how is he not embarrassed of his pitiful life ? If his life was my life Iโ€™d want to top myself to, to be honest he must be so lonely and I was about to feel sorry for him then remembered what a vile piece of tit is he. Canโ€™t be helped if you wonโ€™t help yourself and that is far to much effort for Mr.A.30. He truly is sickening to watch feel sorry for those few people in his life.

Reactions: 17
Just caught up on the thread now beauts, what a little fucker.
Iโ€™m not going to lie but I genuinely was worried about it, when I first saw his stories, I was upset for him and I felt sorry for him I couldnโ€™t even watch the whole of the stories so I missed the โ€˜last shagโ€™ bit until I read it on here lastnight. Iv been refreshing his page and all sorts to see if heโ€™s ok๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
And poor Heidi I 100% reckon that the person commenting on the photo was indeed Marcus. Jealous and attention seeking.

Reactions: 15
So his grid post is saying hes gonna teach sid a lesson? Wow.

My partner who topped himself was forever weaponising the threat of suicide. He'd always get pissed and say everyone wld be sorry, he'll show everyone etc etc. I think he just wanted to project his pain and for everyone else to be in a tiz like him. He wasn't satisfied unless he was drunk and causing chaos, dragging me out of work to go looking for him, find him, drag him out of traffic. He'd play up so much he'd get hospital staff to do all sorts for him. However much you cld try and not give in to his demands he always had the threat of suicide to get what he wanted.

Anyway, one day he did kill himself and it didn't prove anything to anyone. It was his choice and the only person who couldve have done more was him. He never helped himself and he paid the ultimate consequence for that. Everyone else is still alive

Marcus if you want to show anyone anything or you're motivated to prove a some sort of point to people. Make it something postive and then we will all be shocked. And then we'll all have egg on our faces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Lmao our new member @envelopebouquetqueen your name. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽถ I heard there was a secret chord
That Marcus pulled when he got bored
But you doesn't really care for your beauts, do ya?
He tied Tom to the kitchen chair
Broke his bones because he cares
And Sids upstairs screaming hallelujah ๐ŸŽถ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Like someone else said earlier in this thread I think he seems to think if he gets sectioned it will be in a nice hospital ward like youโ€™d get in a private hospital and he just has to lie there all day and get waited on hand and foot. He has to want to change but I think heโ€™s stuck in this toxic cycle and the attention he gets keeps him going. Itโ€™s so sad and sickening to think about!
He was put in the priory as a teenager. He probably thinks heโ€™ll get that againโ€ฆ.. he wonโ€™t

Reactions: 5
โ€˜Iโ€™ll show my mumโ€™ โ€˜blood on your hands tattleโ€™ โ€˜youโ€™re all saying I wonโ€™t but I willโ€™ all very threatening behaviour from him. Most people who are suicidal are not wanting to teach people a lesson by their death but because theyโ€™re in that much pain they canโ€™t continue. Say for example he did end up killing himself.. what would that prove to anyone? What is he expecting? Because from the outside looking in heโ€™s just using it as a threat when things donโ€™t go his way or heโ€™s off his tits and getting brave spouting awful tit so people wonโ€™t question what heโ€™s saying!

Reactions: 18
Lmao our new member @envelopebouquetqueen your name. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽถ I heard there was a secret chord
That Marcus pulled when he got bored
But you doesn't really care for your beauts, do ya?
He tied Tom to the kitchen chair
Broke his bones because he cares
And Sids upstairs screaming hallelujah ๐ŸŽถ
Better than the original. Absolute genius!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Barricaded himself in his room with the tall boy drawer ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sitting on his bed, phone is confiscated, tv smashed up, waiting for the search party. But nothing - not even Sid has come looking for him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Situation is so dire heโ€™s guzzling dry packets of hot choccies and rationing his last jar of gummy bears ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sitting on his bed, phone is confiscated, tv smashed up, waiting for the search party. But nothing - not even Sid has come looking for him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Situation is so dire heโ€™s guzzling dry packets of hot choccies and rationing his last jar of gummy bears ๐Ÿ˜‚
He may still have that tin of Christmas noodle soup left he can eke out. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.