Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to preach or to state the obvious here but if heidi were to read here, Jesus girl, distance yourself from marcus. You have commented yourself that you are trying to live your life, enjoy yourself, have a good night out - and rightly so! But Marcus and his drama will only keep following you. The only way you will be free of that and his tools of manipulation is to be free of him. You've got a supportive family, friends, etc from what I can see, and that's all that you need. If marcus truly valued you and your friendship he'd not push this nonsense in your direction and expect you to adopt the role of his guardian/safe place by proxy. His behaviour holds all the red flags, walk away from the toxicity, go live your life without the burden of this regurgitated crap.

Marcus, we know you are a frequent flyer with us and read all the posts, the majority here wish you no ill, but there's no use in harping on about 'wishing you had friends' if this is how you treat the people who give you their time. Are you really surprised?? Marcus, Nothing lasts forever, and soon enough the last people still standing by you will eventually give up and walk away due to your behaviour, seriously sort your life out, build a life you value and are proud of. You have the opportunity to take control of your life in a positive way, maybe take it eh? Rather than hounding the people you supposedly love in life and death

ETA: heidi, pull up a seat and bring the tea girl πŸ«– β˜•

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ive just been on n checked Saturday/Sundays stories and theres nothing about the rape he wrote about, was that not on his insta?
I don't know why it's not showing up. As another poster has said maybe he dirty deleted it as soon as he posted it 😑

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction, I really appreciate that. 😘 I wish there was a Tattle App so we could easily navigate around the site as it takes so long to scroll through page
You can put the page number you want to jump to at the bottom of each page if that helps? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's a piece of work.
Last night was calculated as duck. The camera close ups, the theatrical whispering. Not going to lie. I laughed. He must have been thinking about Maccys running out of chicken big Macs to cram those tears out!!!!
No one wishes him harm but no one wishes to hear him slandering a dead man either!!!
Totally calculated. It’s not the behaviour of someone who is genuinely suicidal. From the comments here it seems that many of us have (sadly) lost loved ones to suicide, and this is just not how people behave. I’m sure even doctors can see that, which is probably why he hasn’t been sectioned. He’s just a manipulative and spiteful brat desperate for attention. I don’t doubt that he has massive problems - it seems like emotional dysregulation disorder, but then again he does seem to have the control to turn it on and off when needed πŸ€” As mentioned many times - the complete disregard of other people’s feelings/experiences/opinions screams narcissism. But bend me over and slap me with the communal - all of these things are treatable if he actually acknowledged them and sought help, and put in the bleeping WORK to help himself.

Reactions: 13
Since last night in total he's 26 followers up. Baring in mind a few would of unfollowed after seeing the latest antics.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't know why it's not showing up. As another poster has said maybe he dirty deleted it as soon as he posted it 😑

You can put the page number you want to jump to at the bottom of each page if that helps? Xx
Thank you but I don’t appear to have that option (using my phone). When I scroll to the bottom of my page I get the option β€˜for quick jump to forum.’ Are you allowed to screenshot and share a photo of where I can see this fo add the page number please? Thank you. xx

Reactions: 1
Thank you but I don’t appear to have that option (using my phone). When I scroll to the bottom of my page I get the option β€˜for quick jump to forum.’ Are you allowed to screenshot and share a photo of where I can see this fo add the page number please? Thank you. xx
Go to the bottom of the page
Screenshot_20220305-163754_Samsung Internet.jpg

Click where I've circled, the following will pop up

Screenshot_20220305-163805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Enter what page you want to jump to and press Go
Screenshot_20220305-163824_Samsung Internet.jpg

I hope that helps and that's what you meant xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Go to the bottom of the page
View attachment 1104523
Click where I've circled, the following will pop up

View attachment 1104524

Enter what page you want to jump to and press Go
View attachment 1104527

I hope that helps and that's what you meant xx
OMG! I’m actually so embarrassed at how stupid I am. Seriously hang your head in shame Mrs. AngelBabes! πŸ™ˆ Thank you so so much for helping out a dopey bint! This helps massively. Love you beaut for being so patient and understanding with me. πŸ€— 😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.