Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
Anyone else automatically suspicious of new members right now?

bye fuckers!*

*If you’re offended by this read the wiki and previous threads 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Tellingtales

I felt really sorry for him up until this point
To be honest, it’s hard to watch anybody be that upset and not feel some kind of empathy. HOWEVER, as soon as I find myself feeling that way, I remember all his lying, manipulative behaviour and it begins to waver.

He’s made racist comments, victimised people about on their weight and appearance, joked about suicide, mental health, encourages people to get into debt through his shit referral loan schemes, outed and said the most atrocious things about people that are no longer here to defend themselves and does this all on a public platform to thousands of people (some who are vulnerable and easily influenced)… the list could go on and on. He does not give a shit about anybody but himself. He craves attention and validation from strangers on the internet and goes to absolutely disgusting lengths to get it. Crying rape (I’m not saying he’s lying as such, but I have my suspicions) and suicide on the regular must be so deliberating for the people around him. He needs serious help before he does do something stupid. I don’t think he actually wants to die, and I know I certainly don’t want him to top himself, despite how much of a cretin I think he is, but I do worry he will accidentally do something very stupid whilst in the manic drunken states he gets in.

He needs to sort his life out and stop blaming everybody else around him for his shit show of a life. I think anybody with his life could easily fall into a spiral of depression. He has no friends, no job, lives at home, no social life. God, when I was 23, I was living the best years of my life. Sadly, nothing will change until HE decides to take responsibility for his own life and create his own happiness and purpose. The world owes you nothing Marcus, the sooner you realise that the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Amy Jane

Trying to assert his importance by calling himself the “last shag” is a new level of disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
The tooth was out so he means business.
I’m guessing Sid is out for a carvery without him and he’s pulled a hissy fit over it.

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
He’ll come back on Tuesday like nothing happened.

I feel sick watching his story back. He latched on to the first male friend he’s had (that I’ve ever seen at least), and ran with a fantasy in his head. The fact SG told him to fuck off and they didn’t speak in the days leading up to him passing away clearly shows it wasn’t what Marcus makes it out to be.

How degrading for SG’s death to be turned into some weird sexual harassment case. I was thinking of him and his family a lot the other day, especially his little girl. Imagine losing your father and some cunt who’s known him all of five minutes is on Insta acting like he’s lost his husband of 50 years saying her Dad had a relationship with him.
If my boyfriend died, I wouldn’t be crying on Insta saying ‘I was his last shag’, I’d be crying about all the things he’s going to miss in life, I’d be crying thinking back on old happy memories, and I’d be crying because someone I share a deep emotional connection with has died. Not someone who I’ve ‘shagged’ has died. It’s just absolutely disrespectful to SG in ways I can’t even put into words.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Marcus has been missing for days and days,
While his mums online flogging envelope bouquets.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Great spot.

marcus we have ya now. May aswell do a live and tell us which theory was correct put our minds at rest
Sorry its inaccurate I’m an absolute shit house I looked at the wrong post 😂😭
What a great debut for my first post lmao

• Haha

gemski87

He’s so distressed but still manages a dramatic zoom in on his face for effect…the bloody drama of it 😑

• Haha

DutchOven69

I’m betting 2 jars of CBD gummies he’s just sat laid in bed in there picking his nose & eating it reading this forum

• Haha
  • Sick

wishlistofcrapreturns

To be honest I have become very triggered by this, my best friend committed suicide almost 7 years ago and he was wonderful. When you look back the signs were there I was just too young to understand and I still think I may have stopped him, I know through lots of counselling that this may not be the case but it’s how I feel.

I know we are not allowed to talk about posts being reported but I am sure these are and I doubt insta will do anything.

I think there’s enough here to have him sectioned on a 136 and I hope his new best mate or mum is on the phone to the police as this goes beyond attention seeking here (although I do think he’s a narcissist) I think he’s mentally unstable and he needs help. Not the help he wants the help he fucking needs.

Could go two ways, could actually sort him out or he could just be faking but either way this behaviour is not one of the average person, which is fine, but his friends and family have a duty of care to him,

Just hope Marcus realises it won’t be all selfies and sympathy in a secure unit it will be full of people with a wide range of mental health issues, some of them terrifying, and he will have to adhere for how long they think is necessary.

If anyone else feels triggered in here to talk

• Heart
Reactions: 30

boojange

VIP Member
I went out last night and came home late early hours this morning and read all of this. I'm actually horrified. I never thought I'd say these words but my heart goes out to his Mum and Heidi. This is all too much for a parent and a young friend to have going on, on the regular. So manipulative. Nobody in serious genuine distress gives a date or any warning or threats of ending it. I'm however still worried about him, this behaviour is toxic and extremely disturbing. Oh, and to top it off reading through the screenshots from last night, I saw a name I recognise on his LLL brigade urging somebody to help him. My ex SIL's sister who I happen to know has actual Live Laugh Love and Gin O'clock plaques in her B&M diamante adorned house! 😂😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why does he constantly give a timeline for when he's going to supposedly off himself? People who genuinely are going to hurt themselves don't usually post on social media a vague timeline of when it's going to happen.
It's like me saying 'I'm going to off myself next weekend but I want to see who reaches the final five in The Apprentince first'

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

Marcus has slipped off the wagon weight wise and mentally.
Marcus is still stalking SG.
Hes had a barney with Sid who 30 days ago according to his grid was his best friend.
He went spoons the other week.
He did a live at thee bridge a few days ago, non of us batted an eyelid.
Hes going to kill himself over the weekend at some point.

Hope I've not missed anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
i think what he’s done shows how calculated he really is. He has Sid blocked on his big social media so no one can tag her and inform her of what he’s up to. After alleging that she didn’t believe his rape and then making out he was going to kill himself to spite her he’s now implying she’s thrown him out. I don’t think she has because he said ‘yolo’ which to me would imply he’s doing it for a laugh, and if she HAD kicked him out he’d milk it for all he was worth - but he knows the live laugh lovers will worry and jump to conclusions and go in pursuit of Sid via her own social media.

I do feel sorry for her. It must be fucking hard living with him 24/7. Also I can’t understand - for all we take the piss Sid does have a work ethic, and I would say does have a talent in her flower arranging. How on earth has she produced someone as bone idle as Marcus? Why can’t he help her out as a little side gig for a small income of his own?

• Heart
Reactions: 29