Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is shameful. he flings tit at everyone but can’t stand it when he get it back. Remember Marcus, people in glass houses…..

Reactions: 10
He gained like 50 followers after last weeks antics. But today his count has dropped by 10. Wonder if he will ever get back to 57.1k 😂😂😂

Wanking in to her plant pots in an act of defiance.
🎵 Never fap at the garden gate,
Your followers are blind, but poor Sid ain’t! 🎵

(ETA - based on a ditty we sang as kids in Australia… I hope it’s an English thing too 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It shows what a massive bellend Marcus is when he doesn’t even acknowledge that people have been worried about him. He doesn’t care how many people he hurts, just as long as all the attention’s on him. Wanker.

Reactions: 11
Also idk if I can say this or if it is against the rules but I’m gonna say it, and I apologise for the me-rail too 😆

in many ways my life is like Marcus’, I’m 23, disabled, overweight, no friends, no hobbies, no ‘life’ to speak of, no job, so yeah at times reading this thread is a barrel of laughs, one person (no one here, this is just an example!) pops up going ‘eh that Marcus, no friends, he should be going out having the time of his life at 23! Benefit scrounger get a job!’ and I’m sat there like, well tit 😆🙈 and it is hard to read on times. But then I think to myself, ah well at least I haven’t knifed my mother, outed a dead man, scammed vulnerable people out of money, had them worry about my whereabouts time and time again, made vicious comments about my followers… and people comment on these aspects out of frustration and upset at what he has done to people… rather than out of a genuine disgust at his size, disability, etc… like if he was an average Joe who just shilled gummy bears and envelope bouquets for a living I’m not sure people would comment on those things… and if they do it relates to Marcus only… and not me 😆

(gets off of soapbox)

But anyway. I can’t stand him, he could do SO much better with his life, I know he could because so could I but bleeping hell at least I try, he doesn’t, he wants everyone else to help him!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Also idk if I can say this or if it is against the rules but I’m gonna say it, and I apologise for the me-rail too 😆

in many ways my life is like Marcus’, I’m 23, disabled, overweight, no friends, no hobbies, no ‘life’ to speak of, no job, so yeah at times reading this thread is a barrel of laughs, one person (no one here, this is just an example!) pops up going ‘eh that Marcus, no friends, he should be going out having the time of his life at 23! Benefit scrounger get a job!’ and I’m sat there like, well tit 😆🙈 and it is hard to read on times. But then I think to myself, ah well at least I haven’t knifed my mother, outed a dead man, scammed vulnerable people out of money, had them worry about my whereabouts time and time again, made vicious comments about my followers… and people comment on these aspects out of frustration and upset at what he has done to people… rather than out of a genuine disgust at his size, disability, etc… like if he was an average Joe who just shilled gummy bears and envelope bouquets for a living I’m not sure people would comment on those things… and if they do it relates to Marcus only… and not me 😆

(gets off of soapbox)

But anyway. I can’t stand him, he could do SO much better with his life, I know he could because so could I but bleeping hell at least I try, he doesn’t, he wants everyone else to help him!
We love you Apple ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

(gets off of soapbox)

You come across a lot wiser and more mature than 23! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

(gets off of soapbox)

I assumed you were older beaut. We all love ya beaut! Here's my go on the communal you can have. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

(gets off of soapbox)

Love this, be proud of you 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

(gets off of soapbox)

Aw love you apple your smashing it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I assumed you were older beaut. We all love ya beaut! Here's my go on the communal you can have. ❤
😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

i‘m surprised Sidney hasn’t lamped him over the head with the sodding communal for all his antics this week, then again he may have stressed her out so much she has worn it to a stump!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone be on standby with screen recordings please? I'm going to be busy again. 😬
Shocking behaviour I know beauts, sorry 😞

*Please note, I am not Marcus, even though it seems like something kicks off when I'm not around lately 😬 Bye, fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.