Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am literally lost for words at those latest stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know what to say

Reactions: 13
Did he just say something towards SG saying “when your the last shag” ?? Or am i hearing things😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. I’m honestly godsmacked at his stories tonight beauts

Reactions: 9
omg ! :eek: (it lags a bit in the middle beauts but then it resumes)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying to assert his importance by calling himself the “last shag” is a new level of disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s blatantly clear he’s drunk or has taken something. And like someone else said there’s a bruise on his head and I feel like he’s purposely pushing his hair back so that we can see it? Because he usually always has his fringe down so you can’t see his forehead

Also, it doesn’t matter he was SG’s ‘last shag’ as he so horribly put it, it’s clear SG had his own personal issues which had naff all to do with the last person he ‘shagged’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What he is saying in his stories now should not be said at all, not on his social media platform. Absolutely disgusting. Very disgusting taste after what SG poor real friends and family went through just yesterday. New level of low this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The tooth was out so he means business.
I’m guessing Sid is out for a carvery without him and he’s pulled a hissy fit over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.