Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaceraider69

VIP Member
End of the day Marcus is not Heidis responsibility. That account commenting is defo Marcus trying to cockblock her. He just oozes VIRGIN doesn’t he? Who bangs on about losing their virginity?! I reckon he’s been head butting wall to get that bruise so people think sids abusing him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🎶sid will make your flowerrrrrs
In the pouring rain
Living with Carcus is driving her insane….

from the day Carcus threatens to throw his life away
Let’s talk about it
On tik tok on the bridge on a live
You are going to end it you bet us….
And by the way did you say you were being sectioned and had to go awaaaayyyyy
Social media is everything to him can’t you seeeeee
Because he needs it soooooo ohhhhh baby
And he will never ever let fame go

sid will make you flowers in the pouring rain
Her dollop of a son is driving her insane insane insane….🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29

pommynoir

VIP Member
When people are coming up with wild theories on why you’re not online but you’re pretending you’re dead so you can’t set them straight.

FF7C710A-F388-4BEF-99BC-33CEC285ED65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

boujiemoon

Not to preach or to state the obvious here but if heidi were to read here, Jesus girl, distance yourself from marcus. You have commented yourself that you are trying to live your life, enjoy yourself, have a good night out - and rightly so! But Marcus and his drama will only keep following you. The only way you will be free of that and his tools of manipulation is to be free of him. You've got a supportive family, friends, etc from what I can see, and that's all that you need. If marcus truly valued you and your friendship he'd not push this nonsense in your direction and expect you to adopt the role of his guardian/safe place by proxy. His behaviour holds all the red flags, walk away from the toxicity, go live your life without the burden of this regurgitated crap.

Marcus, we know you are a frequent flyer with us and read all the posts, the majority here wish you no ill, but there's no use in harping on about 'wishing you had friends' if this is how you treat the people who give you their time. Are you really surprised?? Marcus, Nothing lasts forever, and soon enough the last people still standing by you will eventually give up and walk away due to your behaviour, seriously sort your life out, build a life you value and are proud of. You have the opportunity to take control of your life in a positive way, maybe take it eh? Rather than hounding the people you supposedly love in life and death

ETA: heidi, pull up a seat and bring the tea girl 🫖 ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ghostofyou

Hi newbie here. Used to be a fan of MM but the constant attention seeking and the bullshit weight loss stuff had me seeing sense. I've been lurking on here for a bit and finally got the courage to make an account and join in because lord knows MM is worse than an actual train wreck. As someone who severely struggles with an eating disorder and mental illness it pisses me off how he uses both to gain attention and waste resources. From experience if you were going to end your life you don't usually broadcast it to the whole world beforehand. Anyway I've rambled enough but good lord he's like a bad smell that you can't get rid off.

• Heart
Sooo not only was he a) making out Sid didn't believe a serious allegation (who knows if that's true - absolutely awful if it happened, however not really acceptable to drag your mum down cause of it). B) basically threatened/black mailed Sid by saying she'd lose him and now c) is saying to everyone that Sid has essentially kicked him out?

That poor woman 😫

Carcus on the streets, Sid's a freak in the sheets, sobbing by his fence, OnlyFans only made him a pence

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I love how he went AWOL right at the start of this thread just 3 days ago and we are nearly 30 pages in regardless. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JellyPundik

Chatty Member
Imagine being this upset about something that probably didn't even happen. Absolute maniac behaviour

Sandy4444

Did he just say something towards SG saying “when your the last shag” ?? Or am i hearing things😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Tobodee

VIP Member
So kids are in bed and the plan tonight was to catch up on peaky blinders with a nice bottles of wine. I wish I could post my husbands face when I was like FUCK PEAKY BLINDERS. FUCK THOMAS SHELBY. AND FUCK YOU! MARCUS IS HAVING A MMMM

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Llamabama

Chatty Member
It’s blatantly clear he’s drunk or has taken something. And like someone else said there’s a bruise on his head and I feel like he’s purposely pushing his hair back so that we can see it? Because he usually always has his fringe down so you can’t see his forehead

Also, it doesn’t matter he was SG’s ‘last shag’ as he so horribly put it, it’s clear SG had his own personal issues which had naff all to do with the last person he ‘shagged’

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just wanted to say I've been here since page I think 3 of thread 1.

On a serious note. If anyone is reading and is worried about being accused of being Marcus don't sweat it the amount of times I've been accused and I'm still here. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Maybe our very own slimmer of the year Marcus has lost so much weight that if he’s turned to the side no one can see him. Sid just keeps missing him on her run back from the toilet to get ready for the next client. The rate he was going he must be in 3-6 months clothing by now.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Lmao our new member @envelopebouquetqueen your name. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🎶 I heard there was a secret chord
That Marcus pulled when he got bored
But you doesn't really care for your beauts, do ya?
He tied Tom to the kitchen chair
Broke his bones because he cares
And Sids upstairs screaming hallelujah 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
I feel bad for Heidi. She’s a young woman who’s been landed with the responsibility of this twatmuffin. It’s not ok that it’s happened. Carcrash is like a cancerous lump that sticks to people and sucks the life out of them

Mr Blob will be alive tomorrow afternoon peddling the latest collaboration

• Haha