Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Biggest beggars on TikTok
Promise to turn gifts off.. A lie
Promise 2 weeks if charity lives.. A lie
Takes credit for money already raised before he does a charity live ( he only did one so far)
Mucks up doing a TikTok shop, knows nothing about what he is selling
Allows small kids to gift
Wears dirty clothes
Eats takeaway most days
Is very unhealthy
The Mankeys and the Hales are morphing into one big family
Check his hard drive
Converts £’s i to points to confuse his followers
Obsessed with gifting competitions
Obsessed with membership count
Tom, please see a doctor we are worried about your health

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I’ve dipped in and out this morning and:

1) it’s a 9 week old puppy, it needs stimulation seeing as you have taken her from her mum and siblings so early, they need reassurance, playtime, and cuddles. This is a very important time of a puppy’s life as this is where they learn how to play without getting too nippy… so you lazy slob, do something!

2) someone stated their friend has covid “well no one really talks about that anymore do they” you replied Tom , what a rude ignorant dismissive knob jockey you are. No wonder you ain’t getting any views anymore.

3) I also watched at least 5 children state they are going as they have school. I have screenshots, and you read it and ignored. Because they weren’t giving you their pocket money was they?!

4) you have absolutely no connection/spark/relatability with anyone who’s watching. Sitting there staring at a screen, waiting for gifts. That’s the only time you give a positive reply or reaction.

5) you are an embarrassment to the human race quite literally. You insult every hard working person but claiming this is a job. If this is your job … do better. Make people want to watch you. Talk, talk about the news, engage, talk about everyday life? But you can’t can you because watching the news means your watching a screen that doesn’t let vulnerable people handover their money to you and also it’s not based around YOU. I’ve never come across such a disgusting, rabid, dirty beggar in my life. And you are the person I would show my kids as an example of how not to grow into or up into. Rant over. I’m off to go play with puppy that’s 13 weeks old, had his jabs, walks 3 miles a day, does commands and communicates with me. Bloody slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

mumz

VIP Member
Who else has spotted the cameo in his bio ? 😄 🤣 😂 😆 Are these people for real honestly
Oh my word
Pleaseeeee Tattlers. Set up a GFM for me and get me a £7 personalised Tom video
It’s all I have ever wanted
Come on. It’s only a few pence each 😹 😆 😂
15A4B8DD-155B-4155-9D5A-39F2D212A090.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Proper thinks he’s some local celeb doesn’t he 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “I’ll try and get there and have a private bowling session” fuck off you egotistical twat

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
So Tom thinks we are jealous of him.
No Tom. Not even remotely possible
How can anyone be jealous? You live like lazy slobs
You have beautiful children, and a cute puppy. I have 3 beautiful children, and 7 beautiful grandchildren and a puppy, and a hamster and a couple of giant snails
I am not dirty, unless I’ve been tending the garden but I won’t be out there for another 2 months yet
I know what it’s like to have a baby poop, pee and puke on me, but unlike you, I will wash and change myself if that happened
My car does not have dodgy wheels and if it did, I would sort it out because all that is precious to me in my life get in and out of the car quite regularly
My house is not dirty, it gets cleaned. It’s a mess sometimes, of course it is as my front door is ever revolving with loving family and friends but at the end if the day, calm is restored and it’s tidy again
I can admit to maybe needing to lose a few pounds, but this granny can still run for the bus, can still take her grandkids ice skating, swimming, football practice and dance and have the energy to join in
Least of all am I jealous of your diet. Fried slop in a cardboard box is not my idea of heaven. We like variation in our house, stews, pies, salads, roasts, and lots of veggies. For all your giving up work to beg on TT or sell cheap nasty, possibly dangerous goods to your followers, well if that brings you happiness, you carry on mate. But deep down you’re not that happy are you? Anyone can see that in your face, you are soulless, you have lost your way, you know deep down it won’t last. But you keep pushing mate. Flip that soggy pancake in the next competition that you will not even for real smile about.
it’s becoming a chore now isn’t it Tom? Getting harder and harder to reach your income target. We have even noticed the way you and Lucy talk to each other, don’t hide behind the it’s just banter thing, no, your disrespect for each other shows
You was even pissed off she came home with a surprise puppy
Hate you? Nah, that’s too strong a feeling for you, dislike you yes. Hate the way you treat kids, yes to that also
While I’m at it. Please go see a doctor Tom. You have some serious health issues going in there

• Heart
  • Angry

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So someone said he’s always miserable in the comments and Lucy said well you are. Then someone asked if he would fight in the Ukraine and he said he has family and commitments.
And the people fighting in the Ukraine dont have family and commitments? The men who are taking their families to the border and returning to fight!! In a country where no man aged between 18 and 60 are allowed to leave as they are expected to protect their homeland. God help us if it ever comes to that in the UK....as a 62 year old woman I'd be more of a deterrent to invaders than that sorry specimen. Time to bring back national service like they do in most countries in Europe....unfortunately Tom and others like him are the result of never having to grow a backbone....he disgusts me, and Lucy is as bad, she empowers him to behave like he does....if I was her I'd have kicked him to the kerb ages ago.

Speechless

Yup
It’s the after party in the hotel I’m looking forward too I’m gutted Scare and Mankey are not going. That’s scuppered our main event.
Are we still doing the Mankey & Scarebear fancy dress on the last day? I just need to know so i can start wearing the same t-shit for work each day & start dropping my food down it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Manley Family #7 Tom's A Melon, Kids Gifting At Eleven, Cries He's Being Picked On While Still Leaving Gifts On.

• Heart
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I've just been watching a REAL man on live....he went to the Ukraine yesterday via Poland to bring his wife home....not sure I can mention his account though? He has 131k followers and 1.6k in his live....what a man.....no begging!!

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg is anyone listening to the crap that comes out his mouth 🤣 he got 6000 American followers. He wants to hit it big in America hahaha yes because he’s thinking of gifts AGAIN. He makes my blood boil. Mankey if you go through your followers you will not find 6000 Americans. You will find kids 😡 what happened to your photography business on weekends? UC will be getting notified as you can work there is nothing stopping you!

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I totally agree, i think this has happened at a perfect time to get sympathy gifts, late on a Sunday evening. Scarey goin on about how she cut her arms in desperation, does she not realise she is sat there arms fully on show, apart from a tiny elbow graze (probably done at the park accidently) she has NO cut marks ffs woman your making yourselves look like fools tonight. Your both blaming DHB and us tattlers, yet you have no proof. No one here wants to harm either of you, we just talk about you because you lie, you take money from kids and you block anyone who dares to try and tell you that you have underage kids watching you.
Someone makes a serious threat to burn your home down yet you say you havent told your wife who's probably Upstairs with your 3 kids, that doesnt make sense, if you genuinely felt worried youd have lucy packing some emergency stuff into a bag incase you had to leave in hurry, but no, you decide to go on live, spend an hour telling people about it while lapping up the gifts.
He said he’s not told Lucy about the threat of fireworks through the door. So lets imsgine the conversation tomorrow
TOM: Lucy, on live last night someone said they will burn the the house down by putting fireworks through the door and they will blow up the car
LUCY : They what? And you left us here in danger so you could show your friend effort for his birthday
TOM: Yes Lucy, the birthday thing was planned for months, it was insane, it was brutal. I’m not gonna lie, I had a lot to drink
LUCY: While we sat home in danger?
TOM: Yes Lucy but don’t worry, I emailed the police, but it has upset me because my 5 and a half month old baby lives here
Lucy: What about the other kids Tom? Are they not as important? What about me?
TOM: Hang on Lucy, something’s come up, I need to go live with Claire

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
There are very few people about with no personality at all
Tom is one of them
He keeps looking in the corner at the view count
He does a battle and talks about his account
I bet on their nights out all the lot of them talk about is views, numbers, following and social media
He has no knowledge of current affairs
He is just totally brain dead

mumz

VIP Member
The mankey’s have been quiet this morning, wonder if they’re sulking because they didn’t get a mention in begbears live not being part of the magic 4 🤣🤣🤣
His mate adam may have been in touch over the reporting lives scandal
Mankey is insanely jealous of adam because he introduced adam to the app and adam is doing so much better in gifts
Gifts he does not beg or ask for
He has half the followers if Mankey but his followers are adults and adam engages with them and makes the lives fun
When adam battles he doesn’t make the chat all about him like Mankey does
Mankey just talks about gifts and followers and membership. Nobody wants to hear that
You’re welcome Tom if you are taking all this on board

• Haha
Reactions: 15