Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s right he’s is having a boxing match with someone raising money for chairty….
She’s doing it via gifts and her own PayPal and my a link. Why is Tom supporting that after all the hate?
Will she show receipts of everything like DHB?

Reactions: 7
Both gotta get 300 each to see scarebegs face 🙄 pretty sure that’s indirect begging yet again 🤬

Oh so that’s how they’re playing
300 points on both sides for a challenge
Both of them are vile 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I cannot be arsed with it at all most money goes to China who support Russia so if these creators stand with Ukraine they wouldn’t be begging they have no morals I just finish a 12 hour shift at work whilst they say on arses all day but that’s why they overweight and look so ill

Reactions: 12
I cannot be arsed with it at all most money goes to China who support Russia so if these creators stand with Ukraine they wouldn’t be begging they have no morals I just finish a 12 hour shift at work whilst they say on arses all day but that’s why they overweight and look so ill
Becks TT she did yesterday says exact that x

Reactions: 10
Spread the word tattlers, huge battle @ 12 !!

tom yet again 99.9% of your viewers will be in bed

bleeping idiot

Spread the word tattlers, huge battle @ 12 !!

tom yet again 99.9% of your viewers will be in bed

bleeping idiot
Someone just said to him you should let tash win or donate ur earnings to zach qnd he said no tash doesn't want people to let her win anymore ... to donate it you don't have to let her win.

Also look at this picture hes soo bloated and his arms look smaller n smaller by the day, he seriously needs medical attention.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone just said to him you should let tash win or donate ur earnings to zach qnd he said no tash doesn't want people to let her win anymore ... to donate it you don't have to let her win.

Also look at this picture hes soo bloated and his arms look smaller n smaller by the day, he seriously needs medical attention.
That belly!

• Haha

Tom looks like he’s shoved a ball up his T shirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a medical phenomenon, he looks like he’s about to give birth
All jokes aside I would hate there to be something seriously wrong with him but that tums really distended
Tom
Please go see a doctor

Reactions: 11
Hes a joke .imagine when his son goes home and his mum goes how was your weekend 'just watched dad play a game all weekend ' tom wise up .hes old enough to say he dosnt want to see you anymore

Reactions: 13
Tom these people are giving you so much money and in return your moaning about 20 coins your throwing out here or there. That’s 20p, are they all really not worth it? You supporting your supporters would be better viewing.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.