Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Mankeys friend gets 18 universes and castles because Adam is a nice genuine guy who is nice to his followers and chats to the people in his live..
He also did tiktok battles and raised £1,100 for little Zac
Mankey has yet to put his hand in his pocket
9BA3B130-A97F-45D6-B8DA-5EED10689697.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He also did tiktok battles and raised £1,100 for little Zac
Mankey has yet to put his hand in his pocket
View attachment 1081988
Mankey is so jealous of Adam's success on the app. I don't agree with the battles, but that group of people (the weekly ranking lot) tend to gift to each other and never ask for gifts. They also don't have a child/vulnerable following.

Reactions: 10
What a disgusting joke of a man !! Totally disregarded this comment

674DA160-0CE7-4956-9BA3-061A1C350108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Views went up loads after you posted this 🤣🤣
His viewers are clearly mainly us 🙃 hardly any comments anymore on his lives
It’s either

1. can I get a shoutout / Hi
2. Can we see the puppy
3. Where the kids or Lucy

that’s it !!
The bloke is delusional

Reactions: 8
I treated our puppy like a baby when we got him. Imagine how frightened a puppy will be away from Mum and siblings for the first time and then left for a day on its own. I just couldn’t do that.

Views went up loads after you posted this 🤣🤣
His viewers are clearly mainly us 🙃 hardly any comments anymore on his lives
So it wasn’t just me who hopped on then? 😅 It’s so boring though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I treated our puppy like a baby when we got him. Imagine how frightened a puppy will be away from Mum and siblings for the first time and then left for a day on its own. I just couldn’t do that.

So it wasn’t just me who hopped on then? 😅 It’s so boring though
I soon hopped off when he was flogging TikTok tit.. proper trying to push the expensive headphone things 🙄 why Tom? Coz you get a bigger commission on them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This vile man fucks me off !! 🤬 says the pup is 8 weeks then says he thinks she’s had her jabs and it’s Lucy’s !! No you fat lump of lard it’s a family member

C*NT !!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mankey doesn't know if the puppy has had all its jabs because "it's Lucy's puppy". Acting ignorant with people asking about delivery times of the crappy, unsafe, untested products on AliExpress/Tik Tok shop. Confirmed they're not doing hoodies anymore.

Who else has spotted the cameo in his bio ? 😄 🤣 😂 😆 Are these people for real honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mankey doesn't know if the puppy has had all its jabs because "it's Lucy's puppy". Acting ignorant with people asking about delivery times of the crappy, unsafe, untested products on AliExpress/Tik Tok shop. Confirmed they're not doing hoodies anymore.
Seen him say he’s not doing hoodies anymore, I think it’s saved him from a lot of refunds cos Lucy’s is shocking 😂

• Haha
Who else has spotted the cameo in his bio ? 😄 🤣 😂 😆 Are these people for real honestly
Oh my word
Pleaseeeee Tattlers. Set up a GFM for me and get me a £7 personalised Tom video
It’s all I have ever wanted
Come on. It’s only a few pence each 😹 😆 😂
15A4B8DD-155B-4155-9D5A-39F2D212A090.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All the underage kids paying £7 for a shout out 😂😂😂 just gets more embarrassing for him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.