Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
The mankey’s have been quiet this morning, wonder if they’re sulking because they didn’t get a mention in begbears live not being part of the magic 4 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

c.tingz

VIP Member
FML I’ve never known a 30 year old man so delusional!!

like when you hit your mid to late 20’s you actually acting your age start growing up, I know I did

talking about trying to crack America 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Mankey's speechless 🤣 Diddy Dan is on slating Tik Tok shop for conning him not knowing Mankey does it too 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Be interesting to see his reaction if he bumped into DHB and team at Tokfest, I'd pay good money to witness that.

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Why does Lucy keep calling ruby a clown 🤡 !! 😡😡

if anyone is a clown it’s YOU Lucy, for marrying that fat lump of lard aka tubby Tom

• Haha
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Are we still doing the Mankey & Scarebear fancy dress on the last day? I just need to know so i can start wearing the same t-shit for work each day & start dropping my food down it 👍
Yup. I just hope my underarmour bra and off the shoulder top does me justice. Just waiting on my wig and I am good to go
0C298E49-8D10-4414-A341-252CCFC2C593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
I missed all the dramatics last night. Isn’t it weird these outbursts happen on competition weekends when they are struggling on the leaderboard and need more gifts 🤔 anyhoo…..

What concerned me this morning was him telling people to follow the gifters. I was looking at the profiles of these gifters. Some do not look over 16/18 Weren’t their mods going to be cracking down on that? It’s weird to tell people to follow under 18s. No thank you.

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Someone commenting about the Ukraine situation....said about the Ukranian president being on the frontline....Tom said "can you imagine Boris being on the frontline".....bit bloody rich that, coming from a fat, lazy, beggar who sits on the couch all day and doesn't have a job.....let's see you on the frontline Tom!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m all for the threads being read out. It will just get to a wider audience and open peoples eyes more and welcome new people, so amazing! 🙌 we just don’t like children and vulnerable people being taken advantage off. I’d rather be labelled as a troll/bully than beg off little kids though. 🤷‍♀️

Happy to bring out the screen recordings again of him shouting and calling DHB a child groomer and asking people to send gifts when we get our time on the manley show though so he can show them.

Reactions: 14

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So someone said he’s always miserable in the comments and Lucy said well you are. Then someone asked if he would fight in the Ukraine and he said he has family and commitments and then he had the nerve to say why wasn’t someone at work and laughed. Erm what is your job occupation mankey? Full time tik tok scrounger 🤔

Quote of the day
“If I was in my 20s when I was fit and healthy”
Fuck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s technically only just got out of his 20’s too, he’s too bone idle to join the armed forces!

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Why dose Tom still ask silly questions, “ what you guys up to tonight, having a drink??”

Again no Tom, 99.9% of your followers are kids.

question you should be asking is “what toys we all playing with or why are you all still up, it’s your bedtime.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
Just want to add my bad spelling on my 1st post up there is due to rushing to meetings and not paying attention. I’m not Claire or Tom and I always spelling here as here 🙋‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart