Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
All I managed to get of last night
But basically it’s us and dhb/becks etc mainly here that are a hateful, bullying website and although it may not be us directly threatening him, it’s us that sends people hating on them 🤦🏼‍♀️ What do these two not understand… we openly discuss their shitty beggy ways online. We do nit under any circumstances condone threats of harm and violence. And if he has the proof off here where any of that has been said then he won’t mind posting it. I know 99% of us in here if we saw it would have it reported and wouldn’t allow it

Attachments

Reactions: 14

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Even if tattle ended tomorrow there’s still Instagram.. Facebook.. TikTok.. lots of people on there see what you do! Not just you! There’s threads of loads of beggy creators! Influencers! It needs to stop. But once more so you take note coz I know you read here. TATTLE AINT ABOUT DOXXING AND SENDING REAL LIFE THREATS! we openly discuss your stupid shitty meals, beggy videos, cringy lives.
Exactly., I'm pretty sure none of us advertise tattle life on our social medias. I don't. My partner only found out tonight I'm on tattle because he seen a pic of Begbare and asked who's he.

They constantly talk about tattle, constantly. People have watched what they do, hear them talk about tattle which results in new people coming to the site to read or join. No one to blame but themselves

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Lucy seems so done with Tom's shit.

She's taken Jeremiah to her Dad's, walked her dad's dog, then getting the puppy, going to the sunbeds (with the puppy?), picking the kids up from school and then going to the vets...

Meanwhile, Tubs is doing fuck all.

• Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
So the baby has shit everywhere and needs two packets of wet wipes. Lucy said Tom leaves the bathroom in that mess too 🤮🤮🤮

How about stop giving your baby then shit jars of slop and start giving healthy food start with finger foods. The baby is always sick or got the shits

• Sick

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
So he received the first threat of fireworks on Saturday night when his other son was also in the house but yet said nothing, no worries no mention of his son then or Lucy and the kids. And there is no way Lucy don’t know about any of the threats. I wonder what goes through his son’s mother’s head about all of this, why would you even send your son to be ignored for TikTok. If I was her I’d refuse to let the boy go till Tom took himself of TikTok cos it’s now putting his family at risk

nathan25

VIP Member
I don’t believe a word he is saying. He was doing a battle at 12 last night and was fine. He was out all day today fine. Gets hate on a video so after a few drinks comes on live and says “ people are threatening to throw fireworks through door” I have a 5 and half month old baby guys. What about the other children??
Nah I am sorry but you would go straight to the police as it’s a threat and obviously it’s been sent on Instagram as you can only message him on TikTok if friends so I am sure the police can find out who it was. Please take it to the police Tom so we can all find out who it was and prove to
You that no one on Tattle have Ever threaten you or your family.
We speak the truth and have a opinion.
You are telling people you would practically take your life if you didn’t have Lucy and the kids. Well don’t go crying when social devices knock the door. As you are unstable - You have let the app take over your life.
If it’s that bad you would leave.
To protect my family I would be gone. Not sitting on a live crying with my gifts on saying I don’t know how much more I can take.

Carebeg you want to be quite too trying to blame DHB and becks all the time.
You will be the ones getting in to trouble you carry on.

• Heart

Speechless

Tom i just checked you've only blocked one of my accounts, unfortunatley between us in this housewe can still view you on 8 others 😆😆😆

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
He will have prostitutes and Just Eat knocking at the door next
It’s been done before and Nick Smith is wearing the t shirt
If you know. You know

diglet

Chatty Member
The Manknificent 7, Manky telling lies, still ate all the pies can't justify the cries

• Haha
  • Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
How dare he insinuate we’ve helped cause people to say they’re gonna blow his car up and firework his house
Furious!!! We don’t cause hate at all off of here! We have an open discussion
What we do isn’t a crime

• Angry

Atttttccc

To win the prize you will have to be a singer surely?

You can’t sign, or do magic, or dance on a radio
Where can I enter he said anyone can enter he didn't say if ur blocked or from tattle u can't enter ooooo I sooooo want to win 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
OMG did anyone just hEaR what Tubby Tom said? 😡 someone wrote their friend had covid and he said “yeh well no one really talks about covid anymore so they”? WTF!!!
No wonder you got 98 views you tramp. All your followers are in school.

I’m absolutely fuming. My mum has long term covid and suffers bad a year later so yes Tom we still do talk about covid. It’s actually taken lives. But you are more interested in your stupid pancake game! You disgrace!!

• Angry
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Such a serious threat he went out to the pub and left Lucy and the kids alone in the house without telling them someone might put a firework through the letterbox

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen when it’s a beggy competition Sunday and the talent show is the same day

I’m gonna make pasta mountain salad for us all for the coach trip. Cos I loves you all so much x
With added garlic granules

• Haha

KatyG19

Goes on live and tells hundreds of people what’s happened apparently but just said Lucy don’t know and he don’t want her to know you wouldn’t tell people on a live if your wife don’t know
I definitely call it lies

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He just said the new joint account is thehaleysfamily....the first part of the Hales and the last part of Manley....personally I think the other way round would be more appropriate....the "Manles..s" family....cos neither of em are men 🤣🤣

• Haha