Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said earlier he's quite fit. 🤣🤣
Funniest thing I’ve heard all month

That TikTok with the cups on the table.. why are Tom and Lucy looking shocked when it went in the cream and the ice bucket 🙄🙄🙄 they were clearly aiming for it. Their acting is shocking, same as their tit set up TikToks

Reactions: 10
I wonder what will happen when it’s a beggy competition Sunday and the talent show is the same day

I’m gonna make pasta mountain salad for us all for the coach trip. Cos I loves you all so much x
With added garlic granules
I'll bring parmos and crisps 😂😂

He couldn't even do 20 star jumps.
Even the egg and spoon was too much for him. Out of breathe before he finished the first lap

• Haha
I just leave this hear. He gets creepier by the day....

I just leave this hear. He gets creepier by the day....
Check it out on James's insta too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
People was just mentioning kids in comments and one commented saying she’s been at school and he started reading it then quickly stopped and read the next thing out. Kids are really being noticed on there now by other people. Also people were asking about the dog and he said he doesn’t know anything said Lucy sorted it all out. Does he think people are as thick as him? The dog lives in his house, Lucy is his wife and do you really think Lucy hasn’t sat and told mankey all about the dog? Thick idiot!

I’ve just thought wasn’t one of the girls in his talent show 15 Sunday? No wonder he looked paler than usual when people were saying you had to be 16 to go live!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Plugging his video coz no ones watching it.. he thinks it’s a really good video 🙈 it’s a crappy staged piece of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what will happen when it’s a beggy competition Sunday and the talent show is the same day

I’m gonna make pasta mountain salad for us all for the coach trip. Cos I loves you all so much x
With added garlic granules
Can I bring the bacon sandwiches ?? I’ve got about 6 packs in the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup
It’s the after party in the hotel I’m looking forward too I’m gutted Scare and Mankey are not going. That’s scuppered our main event.
Thank you so much for offering the organise the nibbles for the after party. We still having sausage, bacon, cold pasta stuck together and microwave mounds of scrambled egg?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you so much for offering the organise the nibbles for the after party. We still having sausage, bacon, cold pasta stuck together and microwave mounds of scrambled egg?
No it will be parmo 😂😂😂 actually Toby will let us do a ad

Reactions: 6
No it will be parmo 😂😂😂 actually Toby will let us do a ad
Toby Carvery have requested that we film on something other than a potato. They said they had some creepy square headed weirdo film a tit ad for them recently. Apparently the quality was terrible and the man ate his body weight in roast potatoes.

• Haha
Does he realise he’s on cameo clowns he making a absolute fool of himself isn’t he … ridiculous grown man trying to entice his audience to send a message madness

Reactions: 4
Anyone want a personalised video? £7? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 oh times must be hard Tubby Tom. Why the hell would anyone want a message from you? Same as no one wanted your merch 🙄
Gift donations have gone down he needs to get new revenue or shock horror he will have to get a job!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.