Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to set up a gofundme for a new hoodie for Lucy, this just gets worse and worse 🤢
That is just shocking. No doubt begbare will blame Lucy for it looking tit since she can't take accountability for anything she does or says

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She reads in here. She will know x
I love poker, love her sense of humour , love how she knows who she is
Yea she does read in HEAR heard her say she loves tattle lol and seems so genuine too , think that says poker had blocked her so pathetic, but remember guys and gals we can't say nice things about people in HEAR mankey and Claire said this site just for bullying 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
The mankey’s have been quiet this morning, wonder if they’re sulking because they didn’t get a mention in begbears live not being part of the magic 4 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The mankey’s have been quiet this morning, wonder if they’re sulking because they didn’t get a mention in begbears live not being part of the magic 4 🤣🤣🤣
His mate adam may have been in touch over the reporting lives scandal
Mankey is insanely jealous of adam because he introduced adam to the app and adam is doing so much better in gifts
Gifts he does not beg or ask for
He has half the followers if Mankey but his followers are adults and adam engages with them and makes the lives fun
When adam battles he doesn’t make the chat all about him like Mankey does
Mankey just talks about gifts and followers and membership. Nobody wants to hear that
You’re welcome Tom if you are taking all this on board

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they’ve let their new puppy out for a walk !! 8 weeks they have their first first jabs then 12 weeks then a week after they can go out, they’re absolutely disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So they’ve let their new puppy out for a walk !! 8 weeks they have their first first jabs then 12 weeks then a week after they can go out, they’re absolutely disgusting
My puppy had two sets of injections before allowed out so hey are awful

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe he is telling people to stop asking the same person to send one it isn't fair to keep expecting the same person to send it 😕 is he for real

Reactions: 5
I would be very surprised if they even took that pup to gets its vaccinations

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.