Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can never get over how grim their house is. The dirt on the top of that chair 🤢

Screenshot_20220223_211640.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Flip out pancake probably starts midnight tomorrow he will be on day and night to get more holiday money !!!

Reactions: 5
That's the way he stares at young girls profile pictures probably.

He keeps saying they haven't had takeaways in ages 😂 he seems to have forgotten the waffles, the KFC, the burger king etc...
A meal out yday.. didn’t he have parmo then too? Technically a takeaway 🙈

Reactions: 4
Ruby carries that account. Toms just an extra.

With my pup his biscuits was soaked a little in water until he was a bit bigger. He looks too small to be eating that.

Reactions: 4
Ruby carries that account. Toms just an extra.

With my pup his biscuits was soaked a little in water until he was a bit bigger. He looks too small to be eating that.
Yup. Same. In a little hot water then left to cool a bit

Reactions: 3
Yup
It’s the after party in the hotel I’m looking forward too I’m gutted Scare and Mankey are not going. That’s scuppered our main event.
Are we still doing the Mankey & Scarebear fancy dress on the last day? I just need to know so i can start wearing the same t-tit for work each day & start dropping my food down it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we still doing the Mankey & Scarebear fancy dress on the last day? I just need to know so i can start wearing the same t-tit for work each day & start dropping my food down it 👍
Comment of the day 👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yup. I just hope my underarmour bra and off the shoulder top does me justice. Just waiting on my wig and I am good to go
0C298E49-8D10-4414-A341-252CCFC2C593.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.