Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Guess what guys? Me and Claire (and Andy and Lucy) are going to make a joint account....so we can make content when we're together. It'll be called the Haleys....as soon as it's done Claire will come on HEAR so you can all follow".....quick....me first 🤣🤣
For gods sake they all need to grow the F#CK up now a joint account 🤣

Yes this! I watch loads of creators do the comps and do lives.. they don’t all talk about gifts every minute they’re on! They don’t all obsess over rankings! They don’t all have families.. where TikTok takes over being with them! Just do your family stuff Tom, play the comps by all means.. but look at some recordings in here, listen to how you sound and what you say.
And what I’ve seen they thank every one that gifts ! But him occasionally hear a thank you !

Reactions: 8
He will have prostitutes and Just Eat knocking at the door next
It’s been done before and Nick Smith is wearing the t shirt
If you know. You know
Yes my thoughts exactly. He was in tash's live last night and was going on about what happened to nick Smith kinda comparing himself to them

Reactions: 7
He’s already started the begging this morning. While on live doing the dishes he said as he wasn’t on most of yesterday anyone is welcome to send pancakes, frying pans and whatever else he needs. This is the real reason you’re becoming more and more hated Tom. It’s yours own doing nobody else’s
BEG BEG BEG and more BEGGING 🤡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All that “don’t leave tiktok because the trolls will win” is complete bollocks
It’s an excuse they all repeat
If you don’t feel safe you go. So answer is. He feels safe enough to stay

Reactions: 10
I don’t condone any threats if it was me though I wouldn’t put my life on social media I certainly wouldn’t have my son over for weekend and sit on screen for majority of it I was asleep last night is there any screen recordings? Oh and as for the hate you get we voice opinions I never once have written on your videos or lives I wouldn’t ever cause harm to you I just think your a silly man who needs to realise your a dad and children come first .. always

So Lucy comes in the kitchen to tell Tom Tom she's booked the puppy in to the vets for vaccs and chip....he barely took his eyes off the screen....she then said it's at 15.45....he says it's not a good time....then Lucy said about leaving Jeremiah with him while she goes on her own....straight away he says "we could all go".....obviously doesn't want his begging time disturbed on his last day or have to look after his own son!!! Lucy then said they couldn't all go because of Covid....he said Covid is over!!! Thankfully Lucy has an ounce of common sense and told him the rules haven't changed in anywhere medical.....yep, you're right Lucy.....I still cant go in my vets until they phone me to come in, I still have to wear a mask, I still cant go in the examination room and I still have to go round the back to pick up prescriptions.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So Lucy comes in the kitchen to tell Tom Tom she's booked the puppy in to the vets for vaccs and chip....he barely took his eyes off the screen....she then said it's at 15.45....he says it's not a good time....then Lucy said about leaving Jeremiah with him while she goes on her own....straight away he says "we could all go".....obviously doesn't want his begging time disturbed on his last day or have to look after his own son!!! Lucy then said they couldn't all go because of Covid....he said Covid is over!!! Thankfully Lucy has an ounce of common sense and told him the rules haven't changed in anywhere medical.....yep, you're right Lucy.....I still cant go in my vets until they phone me to come in, I still have to wear a mask, I still cant go in the examination room and I still have to go round the back to pick up prescriptions.
I thought the dogs already had its vaccines.. didn’t they take it for a walk?
he’s a beggy selfish twit that’s what he is and this is why he has so many threads on here same as scarebeg. Lots of creators have wonderful things said about them in here. I’m pretty sure people liked them to start with..

I don’t condone any threats if it was me though I wouldn’t put my life on social media I certainly wouldn’t have my son over for weekend and sit on screen for majority of it I was asleep last night is there any screen recordings? Oh and as for the hate you get we voice opinions I never once have written on your videos or lives I wouldn’t ever cause harm to you I just think your a silly man who needs to realise your a dad and children come first .. always
See the recording on beggys thread I hope they watch and realise just how they come across absolute pathetic Liars

See the recording on beggys thread I hope they watch and realise just how they come across absolute pathetic Liars
She doesn’t help herself somethings you don’t broadcast over social media I mean obviously we will get blame but it could be anyone on social media clubrnit it

Did I hear right. Someone said you need to duel to get 500 points and he said no one really likes me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just been watching a REAL man on live....he went to the Ukraine yesterday via Poland to bring his wife home....not sure I can mention his account though? He has 131k followers and 1.6k in his live....what a man.....no begging!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why they don’t have a dishwasher Both are big families, If I was earning decent money as a creator a dishwasher would be first on my list. It only costs the same as a meal out for the whole family
Council house. They won’t use their moneys on anything other than take away of course l. And they’d still have to buy dishwasher tablets when all they use is hot water. No wonder they all look like vampires.

• Haha
I've just been watching a REAL man on live....he went to the Ukraine yesterday via Poland to bring his wife home....not sure I can mention his account though? He has 131k followers and 1.6k in his live....what a man.....no begging!!
I’ve been keeping up with him too! I hope he reunites with them both soon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.