Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dusty is gone. And the new puppy is in and they are trying to keep it quiet because they know they will get slaughtered for it
It may have gone to someone they know and she might make a guest appearance when they need a prop but Tom keeps messing up, on live earlier he said they had one dog, then later on he said Lucy, Ruby and the puppy were in the living room and Ali was at a sleepover. No mention of Dusty at all
We know Tom better than he does remember

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yup. I just hope my underarmour bra and off the shoulder top does me justice. Just waiting on my wig and I am good to go
View attachment 1083643
I've been eating parmos 3 times a day since you said about the competition, my belly is larger now than Manleys, but i fear no amount of parmo will ever make me as big as scarebear. (Clare if your reading, this is not trolling, im just stating facts darling)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice when he was duelling Brett, it came across as Brett was acting dump because it’s not like it was the first time they’ve duelled either.

just some of the questions just seemed like he was fishing for answers lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Dusty is gone. And the new puppy is in and they are trying to keep it quiet because they know they will get slaughtered for it
It may have gone to someone they know and she might make a guest appearance when they need a prop but Tom keeps messing up, on live earlier he said they had one dog, then later on he said Lucy, Ruby and the puppy were in the living room and Ali was at a sleepover. No mention of Dusty at all
Then when he went into the front room to get the ring light, Lucy panicked and said "are you still live" the camera then got raised so i could only see the ceiling and not who was in there. They didnt want anyone to see the front room 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How can you even consider getting rid of a dog to go buy another !!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lucy came on and answered questions and said yes the two dogs get on. Etc etc, so I think they do still have two. I don’t know why tom only said he had one when he was on dual.

It's Adam getting more universes while Makey sells 99p tatt which he don't make anything off the 99p stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lucy came on and answered questions and said yes the two dogs get on. Etc etc, so I think they do still have two. I don’t know why tom only said he had one when he was on dual.
I think someone they know has taken it. And thats where Lucy was today

Reactions: 4
I saw Lucy say that when I popped on earlier about half 3, she said the dogs get on.

Reactions: 4
So apparently he's sold 40 of the 99p items, he said earlier he doesn't make anything off the water bottles so you'd expect the same from the other 99p items. So he's earned diddly squat in the last hour. His views are soo low and hardly any comments, I hope he does enter the pancake comp just to see how cringe it is when he's begging and nobody is gifting.
Karma is a dish served cold that’s KARMA not (PARMO) Skanky when your HEAR reading 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tom thinks we are jealous of him.
No Tom. Not even remotely possible
How can anyone be jealous? You live like lazy slobs
You have beautiful children, and a cute puppy. I have 3 beautiful children, and 7 beautiful grandchildren and a puppy, and a hamster and a couple of giant snails
I am not dirty, unless I’ve been tending the garden but I won’t be out there for another 2 months yet
I know what it’s like to have a baby poop, pee and puke on me, but unlike you, I will wash and change myself if that happened
My car does not have dodgy wheels and if it did, I would sort it out because all that is precious to me in my life get in and out of the car quite regularly
My house is not dirty, it gets cleaned. It’s a mess sometimes, of course it is as my front door is ever revolving with loving family and friends but at the end if the day, calm is restored and it’s tidy again
I can admit to maybe needing to lose a few pounds, but this granny can still run for the bus, can still take her grandkids ice skating, swimming, football practice and dance and have the energy to join in
Least of all am I jealous of your diet. Fried slop in a cardboard box is not my idea of heaven. We like variation in our house, stews, pies, salads, roasts, and lots of veggies. For all your giving up work to beg on TT or sell cheap nasty, possibly dangerous goods to your followers, well if that brings you happiness, you carry on mate. But deep down you’re not that happy are you? Anyone can see that in your face, you are soulless, you have lost your way, you know deep down it won’t last. But you keep pushing mate. Flip that soggy pancake in the next competition that you will not even for real smile about.
it’s becoming a chore now isn’t it Tom? Getting harder and harder to reach your income target. We have even noticed the way you and Lucy talk to each other, don’t hide behind the it’s just banter thing, no, your disrespect for each other shows
You was even pissed off she came home with a surprise puppy
Hate you? Nah, that’s too strong a feeling for you, dislike you yes. Hate the way you treat kids, yes to that also
While I’m at it. Please go see a doctor Tom. You have some serious health issues going in there

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aww guys
Going through his old backup account
He’s posted a video saying
“I’m in the shop bright and early it’s Saturday a lot of you guys are not at school today if you wanna pop in and see me at the shop you’re more than welcome too”
Always tried getting kids on his side 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
James Hardy at his best 🤣😂

I noticed today Hamster man blocked me, I've never posted on any of their tiktoks or lives, weeks ago I asked the guy who deep dives to do one on him, recently I asked an Anonymous guy to look into him, I went back to my post and realised it wasn't the original, so because he blocked me I went directly to the Anonymous person to make a request, well done Hamster man.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.