Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why dose Tom still ask silly questions, “ what you guys up to tonight, having a drink??”

Again no Tom, 99.9% of your followers are kids.

question you should be asking is “what toys we all playing with or why are you all still up, it’s your bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg is anyone listening to the crap that comes out his mouth 🤣 he got 6000 American followers. He wants to hit it big in America hahaha yes because he’s thinking of gifts AGAIN. He makes my blood boil. Mankey if you go through your followers you will not find 6000 Americans. You will find kids 😡 what happened to your photography business on weekends? UC will be getting notified as you can work there is nothing stopping you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
FML I’ve never known a 30 year old man so delusional!!

like when you hit your mid to late 20’s you actually acting your age start growing up, I know I did

talking about trying to crack America 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
FML I’ve never known a 30 year old man so delusional!!

like when you hit your mid to late 20’s you actually acting your age start growing up, I know I did

talking about trying to crack America 🤦🏼‍♂️
Delusional prick (pardon my french) 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No 'whats for tea tonight SC'

Maybe it was burnt so they couldnt show it 🤔😂
Lard Arse said they didnt have tea....they ate such a big breakfast....said him and Lucy had been "picking" all day, no doubt all the stuff Begbear left by mistake....said they'd cooked for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lard Arse said they didnt have tea....they ate such a big breakfast....said him and Lucy had been "picking" all day, no doubt all the stuff Begbear left by mistake....said they'd cooked for the kids.
Mankey did nocarebear and the kids a favour eating the junk, cocktail sausages and scotch eggs, lovely snacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be interesting to see his reaction if he bumped into DHB and team at Tokfest, I'd pay good money to witness that.

• Haha
Be interesting to see his reaction if he bumped into DHB and team at Tokfest, I'd pay good money to witness that.
Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m sure a few days ago when he was live and someone asked if they were going to tokfest and tubby said “maybe” it was the day after the Cole’s were announced being ‘special guests’ (that’s a laugh in its self) 🤣🤣

Hope someone has let them know what the Manley Family are about, now I will definitely be watching tonight.
Great minds 🤔😉 we’ll have to wait and see,

I’m out tonight, so I’ll have to keep checking in hear

Reactions: 12
No one forced him to turn his gifts off. He decided that himself because he was going to give people ‘time off from gifts’ and to do a 2 week charity thing. What happened to him doing charity lives? I guess he’d rather have the gifts in his pocket than money to charity? And saying he’s not sat asking for gifts, I can’t count the amount of times he asked for gifts during the last 2 comps and then moaned at people for sending the wrong ones.

• Haha
  • Angry
No one forced him to turn his gifts off. He decided that himself because he was going to give people ‘time off from gifts’ and to do a 2 week charity thing. What happened to him doing charity lives? I guess he’d rather have the gifts in his pocket than money to charity? And saying he’s not sat asking for gifts, I can’t count the amount of times he asked for gifts during the last 2 comps and then moaned at people for sending the wrong ones.
View attachment 1075364
Oh shut up Tom.. give over with the “poor me, I felt forced” act! Plenty of screen recordings available round the internet to remind you what you said. You have sat there an begged for gifts! Indirectly or not to you may not be begging but it is! “Come on guys, 3 more” “I really want to see a teddy bear” twit
You said fundraising was tiring and only did 10 mins, you said you was doing another for him.. you didn’t!
You said you was doing 2 weeks of it and keeping gifts off.. you didn’t!

• Heart
Anyone else notice ‘THE PRIZE’ video has disappeared??
There was a comment on it from someone saying they wanted to enter but thier talent wasnt singing and wouldnt work on a radio show, maybe thats why?

New video up about the prize, which includes bowling and a luxury meal (probably a parmo)
New judge announced, ~ Scarebare, awww she must be missing Tom already

He has changed tops! But tbh this one looks like he picked it up off the floor from when he removed it last week, its still covered in dandruff or dead skin cells, 😱🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Why does Claire always have to be the go to does he not have anyone else. This Menage a Trois is not working.

Proper thinks he’s some local celeb doesn’t he 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “I’ll try and get there and have a private bowling session” duck off you egotistical twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
NEWSFLASH
Tom’s wearing a different top but it’s just as dirty

• Sick
  • Haha
That Tamzin was in the chat before he cut the live off.

I’ll put me house on it she’s the winner or at least in the final 3

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.