Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said awhile ago Dusty when to Lucy's nan as far as I remember which is where Lucy went yesterday.

Reactions: 6
She was 'out for the day' he said on his live in the morning when he mentioned how fit he was 🤣
Fit!!! As if touchy Tom. Pull the other one my dead grandad would out run you

Just gonna leave this here

Fit!!! As if touchy Tom. Pull the other one my dead grandad would out run you

Just gonna leave this here. Says it all doesn't it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like he is wearing her hoodie must be missing her. Should we have a bet will he jump on a train to Claires for some of her magic cure ? 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like he is wearing her hoodie must be missing her. Should we have a bet will he jump on a train to Claires for some of her magic cure ? 😄 🤣 😂
I seen Mrs Manky wearing it as well 🤢 Ha yes they’ll have a weekend of it 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Touchy Tom jumping on BegBares sympathy bandwagon 😂

View attachment 1084532
Here we go….. He’s found his MH card
This isn’t about his MH it’s about him losing views and his income has taken a dive and now he’s worried he might have to go and get….. what’s that word again? Ohhhh yea. a JOB

Reactions: 13
Only just noticed his vid is actually dedicated to her absolute pair of jokers seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it just tell you Tom your not the one they wanna watch, Lucy and ruby are pulling in around 400+ and you’re getting 150 ish. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.