Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Tom shouting at a 9 week old puppy? "She's having a naughty 10 minutes".....no Tom, she's being a puppy and playing, like she would have done with her litter mates....you took her on, so get off your fat lazy arse and give her some attention and stimulation....oh sorry, I forgot, you don't even do that for your kids, so that pup stands no chance whenever Lucy leaves it with you!!
He said yesterday she was 8 weeks old and they’ve had her a week. She was taken far too soon from her mum

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He said yesterday she was 8 weeks old and they’ve had her a week. She was taken far too soon from her mum
She was allegedly 8 weeks old when they got her...but Tom who is only interested in anything TT wouldn't actually know, or care, the age of his pup....or his kids...the man is obsessed....he talks about nothing of interest...boring, fat, lazy and a total blimp...my opinion of course 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG did anyone just hEaR what Tubby Tom said? 😡 someone wrote their friend had covid and he said “yeh well no one really talks about covid anymore so they”? WTF!!!
No wonder you got 98 views you woman. All your followers are in school.

I’m absolutely fuming. My mum has long term covid and suffers bad a year later so yes Tom we still do talk about covid. It’s actually taken lives. But you are more interested in your stupid pancake game! You disgrace!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG did anyone just hEaR what Tubby Tom said? 😡 someone wrote their friend had covid and he said “yeh well no one really talks about covid anymore so they”? WTF!!!
No wonder you got 98 views you woman. All your followers are in school.

I’m absolutely fuming. My mum has long term covid and suffers bad a year later so yes Tom we still do talk about covid. It’s actually taken lives. But you are more interested in your stupid pancake game! You disgrace!!
Omg he’s bleeping vile!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve dipped in and out this morning and:

1) it’s a 9 week old puppy, it needs stimulation seeing as you have taken her from her mum and siblings so early, they need reassurance, playtime, and cuddles. This is a very important time of a puppy’s life as this is where they learn how to play without getting too nippy… so you lazy slob, do something!

2) someone stated their friend has covid “well no one really talks about that anymore do they” you replied Tom , what a rude ignorant dismissive knob jockey you are. No wonder you ain’t getting any views anymore.

3) I also watched at least 5 children state they are going as they have school. I have screenshots, and you read it and ignored. Because they weren’t giving you their pocket money was they?!

4) you have absolutely no connection/spark/relatability with anyone who’s watching. Sitting there staring at a screen, waiting for gifts. That’s the only time you give a positive reply or reaction.

5) you are an embarrassment to the human race quite literally. You insult every hard working person but claiming this is a job. If this is your job … do better. Make people want to watch you. Talk, talk about the news, engage, talk about everyday life? But you can’t can you because watching the news means your watching a screen that doesn’t let vulnerable people handover their money to you and also it’s not based around YOU. I’ve never come across such a disgusting, rabid, dirty beggar in my life. And you are the person I would show my kids as an example of how not to grow into or up into. Rant over. I’m off to go play with puppy that’s 13 weeks old, had his jabs, walks 3 miles a day, does commands and communicates with me. Bloody slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mankey's speechless 🤣 Diddy Dan is on slating Tik Tok shop for conning him not knowing Mankey does it too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t Tom suffering from long covid though? He shows symptoms of it.

Apparently the low viewers today is due to a tiktok glitch. Can’t say I’ve heard anyone else mention that today 🤷‍♀️

I’m interested to see how many followers this new account gets. This will show the actual number of people who like them. 400k between them so maybe it will open up their eyes when they reach nowhere near that.
Mankey's speechless 🤣 Diddy Dan is on slating Tik Tok shop for conning him not knowing Mankey does it too 🤣🤣
I just came to say this! 😂 he sells them bottles

edit: he just said the live is boring him today. He’s not doing anything or being interactive. He’s just sitting there looking at his phone. So staying on for gifts.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Lucy seems so done with Tom's tit.

She's taken Jeremiah to her Dad's, walked her dad's dog, then getting the puppy, going to the sunbeds (with the puppy?), picking the kids up from school and then going to the vets...

Meanwhile, Tubs is doing duck all.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Apparently the low viewers today is due to a tiktok glitch. Can’t say I’ve heard anyone else mention that today 🤷‍♀️

I’m interested to see how many followers this new account gets. This will show the actual number of people who like them. 400k between them so maybe it will open up their eyes when they reach nowhere near that.

edit: he just said the live is boring him today. He’s not doing anything or being interactive. He’s just sitting there looking at his phone. So staying on for gifts.
Yep coz I can guarantee if TikTok remove all the banned/dormant/blocked accounts their number would dramatically drop. Their live views should tell them that. Lots joined over lockdown when they had no work.. had to stay home, now the world is opening up again they don’t have time to go on it.

he actually said the live was boring him? 😳😳

Lucy seems so done with Tom's tit.

She's taken Jeremiah to her Dad's, walked her dad's dog, then getting the puppy, going to the sunbeds (with the puppy?), picking the kids up from school and then going to the vets...

Meanwhile, Tubs is doing duck all.
I honestly could not be married to someone like that, my hubby is an incredibly hard worker, he helps around the house on his days off, and even when he gets home on his lates shifts. He’ll still bath the kids and put them in bed because he misses them. He comes home off night shifts and stays up to take them to school.. I tell him many a time I can do it, but he wants to. That’s what marriages are about teamwork. He boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What did I hear him say about subscriber only chats? Pretty sure he said it would be nice and chilled.....well if you're bored with your very few views without subscription guess you'll be talking to yourself if you do decide to use it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does he not read in Tattle and realize how this Toxic pairing has gone down for a while now, surely he's not that thick is he?.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What an insult to his followers who watch his live. He's one of the most boring people on tik tok followed by begbare

There are very few people about with no personality at all
Tom is one of them
He keeps looking in the corner at the view count
He does a battle and talks about his account
I bet on their nights out all the lot of them talk about is views, numbers, following and social media
He has no knowledge of current affairs
He is just totally brain dead

Reactions: 16
He doesn’t like the truth does he someone said that the baby has been gone all morning and Tom hasn’t even acknowledged him and he went mad… acknowledging him now 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.