Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he just sat there watching Lucy deal with Jeremiah. Get off your arse Tom and do it yourself!! I rarely see u help out with anything. Lazy fucker. And don’t say we only see clips of your life every day, you’re on live most of it!! Your waistline proves that. Tea time, kids bed time, school runs, dog walks.. what do you actually do?

Reactions: 13
So the baby has tit everywhere and needs two packets of wet wipes. Lucy said Tom leaves the bathroom in that mess too 🤮🤮🤮

How about stop giving your baby then tit jars of slop and start giving healthy food start with finger foods. The baby is always sick or got the shits

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There are very few people about with no personality at all
Tom is one of them
He keeps looking in the corner at the view count
He does a battle and talks about his account
I bet on their nights out all the lot of them talk about is views, numbers, following and social media
He has no knowledge of current affairs
He is just totally brain dead
He went off last night cos of tik tok playing up he said he’s ocd about it going Perfect. He’s obsessed by how many viewers he has and what gifts he’s getting. Shame he’s not ocd about changing his bloody dirty T-shirt’s 😂

Reactions: 12
The baby can just about suck on his dummy, it looks like the dummy clip is too short or attached to the back of his babygrow
48F098A9-8BBB-4A07-B6CF-0479D878B2D9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
So someone said he’s always miserable in the comments and Lucy said well you are. Then someone asked if he would fight in the Ukraine and he said he has family and commitments and then he had the nerve to say why wasn’t someone at work and laughed. Erm what is your job occupation mankey? Full time tik tok scrounger 🤔

Quote of the day
“If I was in my 20s when I was fit and healthy”
duck right off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s technically only just got out of his 20’s too, he’s too bone idle to join the armed forces!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet loads of people who hate him and carebeg have followed the new account. 🤣🤣 we will see when they go live. They will be constantly blocking people.
Also they are not even together so why the hell is carebeg going live on that account for. Don’t make sense.

Reactions: 10
I bet loads of people who hate him and carebeg have followed the new account. 🤣🤣 we will see when they go live. They will be constantly blocking people.
Also they are not even together so why the hell is carebeg going live on that account for. Don’t make sense.
She is like a kid with a new toy
Probably the holiday fund account

Reactions: 11
So someone said he’s always miserable in the comments and Lucy said well you are. Then someone asked if he would fight in the Ukraine and he said he has family and commitments.
And the people fighting in the Ukraine dont have family and commitments? The men who are taking their families to the border and returning to fight!! In a country where no man aged between 18 and 60 are allowed to leave as they are expected to protect their homeland. God help us if it ever comes to that in the UK....as a 62 year old woman I'd be more of a deterrent to invaders than that sorry specimen. Time to bring back national service like they do in most countries in Europe....unfortunately Tom and others like him are the result of never having to grow a backbone....he disgusts me, and Lucy is as bad, she empowers him to behave like he does....if I was her I'd have kicked him to the kerb ages ago.

Reactions: 17
He shows no interaction with that baby at all :(
When all mine have been that age I couldn’t imagine sitting on my phone all day.. the first year goes so fast :( take him out somewhere on his own while his siblings are in school. Stop letting Lucy do literally everything in the house and bringing the kids up.

So the dog hasn’t had its jabs. And it was sold to them without being microchipped. What little liars they are!! I’m sure it’s illegal now for people to sell dogs without being chipped first? Or correct me if I’m wrong. I’m also guess it didn’t have a full health check either , which is done with the first set of jabs and the microchip … they are appalling at setting examples!

• Wow
Chatting to Lauren about her weight loss surgery....giving advice about content for her vids...says "make 30 second vids, who will watch longer ones"....Everyone will Tom, you CANNOT get enough info in a 30 sec video about stuff like that. Then he said "I had notification that I can do 10 minute videos yesterday (incidentally so did I, and I follow 60 people, have 6 followers and no content!!!) who will watch a 10 minute video".....well no one if it's you, you boring fecker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry what! Did Lucy just say she’s gonna stick the baby on the naughty step! He’s 6 months old? Move the damn dog bowl from him he doesn’t understand !

• Sad
  • Wow
tubby Tom is crying because supposedly TT is glitching, No Tom your viewers are realising what you’re about or working hard and even at SCHOOL!!

tubby Tom is crying because supposedly TT is glitching, No Tom your viewers are realising what you’re about or working hard and even at SCHOOL!!
Typical Tom isn't it. Will blame it on anything and everything before he would admit that he is loosing followers and viewers.

Reactions: 8
It’s same old same old
He goes in hard at the beginning of a competition
Gets enough gifts to cover his bills and parmo habit
Then it’s a half hearted attempt until the competition ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.