Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Lucy keep calling ruby a clown 🤡 !! 😡😡

if anyone is a clown it’s YOU Lucy, for marrying that fat lump of lard aka tubby Tom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tom: it’s time to stand up to the bullies

Get over yourself, you’ve bought all this on yourselves, get off the app if it effects you that much, people have it worse off than you look in the real world Tom look at Ukraine for example

Reactions: 12
Tubs, none of us left. The ones that came from the fyp to Beg ranting and raving left. We're still here 😉

Ps. Because you say you know us all. Feel free to tell me who I am then. Crack on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's be honest here. She got some hate from that BLM video she put up. She deleted comments she removed the video, put up a pity party video then a suicidal video and is now deflecting her wrong doings onto tattle rather than owning her mistake. duck off begbare and stop passing the blame to us tattlers. Own your tit for once maybe just maybe i might show u a smidgen of respect

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww skanky square head was worried for scarebare bless his parmo 🤣🤣

Let's be honest here. She got some hate from that BLM video she put up. She deleted comments she removed the video, put up a pity party video then a suicidal video and is now deflecting her wrong doings onto tattle rather than owning her mistake. duck off begbare and stop passing the blame to us tattlers. Own your tit for once maybe just maybe i might show u a smidgen of respect
Funny how she seems to forget all this isn’t it ? Memory loss but hey we don’t forget do we …
Why close the business if you wasn’t doing anything wrong ?? Because you wasn’t running it the correct way was YOU 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No thanks, Mankey. Nobody needs a cuddle from you. We're all too old for you anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Skanky said he’s blocked tattle 🤣🤣🤣yeah course you have …your all over Instagram obviously lot people know what you like BEG BEG …Mr & Mrs BEGGING back oh and the competition BUT WE KNEW THAT not rocket science with you BEGS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No thanks, Mankey. Nobody needs a cuddle from you. We're all too old for you anyway.
It's the "I'm not exaggerating when i say this" Touchy Tom you exaggerate bleeping everything, your one hundred hoodies you apparently sold, your tit tok sales, raising thousands for charity, getting thousands in your lives, donating to every fundraising or charity event you do........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww skanky square head was worried for scarebare bless his parmo 🤣🤣

Funny how she seems to forget all this isn’t it ? Memory loss but hey we don’t forget do we …
Why close the business if you wasn’t doing anything wrong ?? Because you wasn’t running it the correct way was YOU 🤣🤣🤣
Ugh i posted this in the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But yes she's very quick to forget all her wrong doings lucky for her we don't lol

Reactions: 6
Obsession haha they just don’t like being held accountable
Exactly and they are likely reading here now so I’m going to be polite and say Hi Scarebare & HI square head as you just called yourself 😃

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.