Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @WeLoveTea for the thread title which received 37 votes :m 🥇👑

* Thanks to our @ella1979 and her insider source we now know that Lidl is friendly, chatty, a statuesque 5'5", considerate and has gorgeous long hair.

Err...what was I thinking? Start again, Missy Canthus!

* Thanks to our insider source we know that Lidl is 5'3" (she only looks tall because Teeny Tiny Ali is 5'7"), late, lazy, squeamish, and selectively friendly, with a crude sense of humour. Her long hair is thanks to extensions.
* Yes, the MGs were spotted in the wild at a gardening course day at Le Manoir aux Quat' Saisons, learning how to create 'no dig' beds.
* Lidl refused to touch the cardboard used to cover the soil #spiders but planted a pumpkin seedling and watered.
* The try hard took her Hermes Birkin...gardening!
* They stayed the night as part of the ~£3,000 package at the #gifted Belmondlemanoir hotel where they had a 7 course tasting menu in the orangerie with a "flight of wine". Don't you mean 'wine flight' Lidl?

20230525_151517.jpg

* After her freebee hair cut with Josie's hairdresser Michael Van Clarke (which he's now regretting) she added freebee #greatlengths hair extensions. Your hair is almost as long as Vic's now Lidl!

Who wore it better?

20230525_151357.jpg

* Lidl has neck ache... That must be due to pouring over Tattle every evening or "transporting" spinach to the kitchen!
* Lidl is blaming the "intelligent people who follow her but don't like her" for a "breach" that prevented her reaching a million subs on instagram last year. Oh, you mean reporting your scammy way of buying bots? Yup, that's us!
* She's blaming her parents for the fact she still has a silver amalgam crown/filling instead of a white one. She's 35 and a millionaire. Get it sorted.
* She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve!
* She said she had to be on her "A-game" for the 2-day Cara Mellon photo shoot in Palma. All she had to do was stand in front of a beige backdrop.
* Despite being on said A-game she left her favourite cardigan at the villa and got minion Cawwie to retrieve it via a taxi. "I love being me," she said, smugly.
* Lidl unveiled the long awaited fugly, khaki green, shiny dress from her collab with Cara Mellon.
* The "labour of love" was ruched, cinched, puffed, pleated, high necked and straining over the bust....in other words, it fitted like a dream!

Screenshot_20230525_145336_Chrome.jpg

* She's "independent" and "hates relying on anyone"....says the woman who is incapable of being alone and rings staff when she finds a spider.
* She's "adopting a slower pace of life".....unless you are now motionless how is this even possible?
* Her Invisilign journey stopped when her teeth stopped working. I think they were adopting a slower pace of life.....
* Her valuable bags and clothing are in a "vault" and "archived". Wrong. You sold or returned them.
* Lots of her friendships haven't worked out she complains. Well what a surprise. Vic, Josie, Claudia, Suzie, Amelia, her mother, sister...hmmm.....the common denominator is you, Lidl!
* It's a bit sad when your best friends are an employee and your therapist! Never mind, you have Michael (Lauren, The l.a.way) Jackson...until she realises what you are really like!
* Plant assassin Lidl was #gifted a trip to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on the press junket day.
* She indulged her passion for....er...drinking with 5 '9" Lauren who can only be photographed from the right.
* She was gifted 2 Lulu Guinness handbags to choose from but couldn't decide so they let her keep both. They are not something the "new Lydia" would buy but if they are free she's going to say yes!

Screenshot_20230525_145353_Chrome.jpg

* @EllaEllaElla shared her success with the ASA who are taking action against Lidl, due to the large number of complaints!
* After Ali got a rug to cover the hideous floor in his dressing room, Lidl is getting two for her dressing room. Hers are going to run "consecutively".
* The pissoir water feature in the basement is going. She's planning to have a small round table and chairs there. Who is going to want to sit in a damp, dark fire escape? Answers on a postage stamp....
* The Big Green Egg doesn't fit in the bespoke kitchen garden garden kitchen that was handcrafted by a Cotswold joiner. No words......🤣
* She's not riding as Romeo is too far away....fallen out with Claud or can't afford to pay, Lidl?

In other news
* Ali....vintage camera....legs too close together...24 hours in Paris with a man...receding hairline....yawn....yawn....
* Bees....RIP

Screenshots thanks to @Peppypoopar @Julia123 @ella1979 @Miss Trunchbull

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
View attachment 2199227

And here is the caption. Which really she is interpreting that everyone is just being jealous of her success and branding her as no longer being relatable to tear her down… like everyone is jealous of her. 🙄.

Lydia your problem is that you are a selfish wasteful lying bitch motivated by your own gain. You are a mean and lazy person who never thinks of others. That is just a few reasons why you are un-relatable. It’s not everyone else’s fault that you are not as successful and not liked as much anymore. You brought that on yourself by your own actions and treatment of others!

View attachment 2199232View attachment 2199233
When I think someone is unrelatable it tends to be because everything in their life has become an advertisement. Can't mention anything they actually like unless that company has paid for it.

"Today i worked out in my new gym gear"
"We're treating ourselves to a paid for staycation"
"I'm off to get a crappy hair cut today for free"
"My skin has been looking so much better lately because of this skin care"
"I now take these vitamins..."
"I love my new bag that they sent me"
"I'm so greatful they gifted me this new tv/fridge/washing machine..."
"We're a 2 person family but we need 3 cars"
"Here's my haul, but I'm going to send all of it back"

Rinse and repeat, over and over again. Same lines, different brands. And each influencer a clone of the next.

No personality, nothing is cherished, nothing has any depth, a life that doesnt even belong to them "I'll say anything you want me to say as long as you pay me".

I get being an influencer is a business, but it's like they've all become the wife on The Truman Show, even down to the breakdown from all the pressure of having to be someone they're not.

So yeah, they are unrelatable, not because they are no longer small, but because they act like they are barely even human.

/rant

• Heart
Reactions: 67

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I've finally figured out why Lydia's gardening really grinds my gears. She wants her garden to look as if it's 10/15/20 years old, but like tomorrow. She's rushing everything. All of these stately homes she visits where she's gushing over the gardens, these plants have been growing and spreading for YEARS. They weren't
"installed" 2 years ago. They've been cared for and tended over a significant time period. Then there's Lydia with all her dying lemon trees because she's so impatient and needs everything to look perfectly manicured and big yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

WeLoveTea

The north wing I am SCREAMING!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my girl’s filler has migrated to her brain and overfilled her little imagination.

(PS - it’s what us normal folk would call “The side of the house*”)

Has she called it an estate yet? Has she discussed acreage? I cannot WAIT for her next descriptions, this is PARODY surely?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Margo Polo

VIP Member
He guys, where I live we are now stuck with a fire blocking our only route in or out.( there is a logging road, but it’s dangerous) People are panic buying and all the gas stations are saying they are out of regular. ( that’s a lot of stations too! ) Grocery stores are almost empty on meat and produce, people are panicking. I’m good, drove to Tofino yesterday to get away from the smoke, was a lovely drive.
They are not sure when the road will be open when the fire is out as boulders and trees are raining on the highway. Here is a shot of the fire. The highway is beside the lake. Fire is burning at 140 Hectares at the moment.
D22F8085-DF3D-4D2A-AC08-78E4B58E9B5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
So there was a downpour at Bicester and the two had to stay in the car until it was over which kept them very late - as they were in their suede shoes and didn’t want to ruin them. What a pair of plonkers. Obviously, madam didn’t want her extensions getting destroyed and they didn’t have an umbrella between them. He might have a camera necklace and a timepiece but something as practical as an umbrella, hell no!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Lola Faith

VIP Member
'The North Wing' - she has gone too far now, this is madness. She lives in a 3 bed bungalow ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

sueherring

I find it so weird she spent the whole wedding filming. She filmed someone else’s wedding. Everyone else was laughing enjoying while she was filming n isolating herself. Unless they paid her why is she working at the wedding. I found it so weird that’s not an occasion you film unless it’s requested
---
I went to a white boarding school, was the only clack person in my year throughout the 7 years I was there., live in a predominately white area but uni was where I made the effort to meet new people including black people or Asian people. You can’t go uni n not meet or live w someone different it’s stupid. She clearly segregated herself. Any uni you go to theres people of every background even Cambridge 😭😭
If it were my wedding I’d be so pissed off knowing someone was filming my whole day and putting it out as content on their vlog!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Julia123

VIP Member
Unbelievable that she picked her nose this much during her explanation of how she and Ali’s family were TWO HOURS late to the (likely GIFTED) fine dining reservation at the Michelin star restaurant at this hotel. Because someone overslep. Did they leave the person behind? Nope. They waited and went to this restaurant 2 hours late… she’s so vile and rude. That is horrible to any restaurant but this type of dining experience is extremely skilled and impeccably timed.

WHY do they leave this crap in? Nose picking and showing extremely rude behavior. I’ll never understand it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Oops...

VIP Member
9CF5AC8B-BDFB-4B9A-BCB6-8D82C38FC3CF.jpeg

This is what the North Wing of a house looks like! Just sayin’…

7499BC41-2B86-40F1-B634-576F99404861.jpeg

This is a part of the east end wall of a bungalow in a very overgrown, unkept, small garden. Just sayin’…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

K18

VIP Member
OMG she is so ridiculous. And yet another case of look what everyone else is wearing vs Lydiot. 🤣. She looks an absolute fool in that summer dress, suede heels and giant hair and bag on what looks like a chilly and rainy day. Her comments about fashion are equally ridiculous.

View attachment 2207295View attachment 2207296View attachment 2207297View attachment 2207298View attachment 2207299View attachment 2207300View attachment 2207301
My favourite comment on that TikTok:

IMG_0067.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Ali's latest Reel with his pumpkin pants and safari jacket is ... bizarre interesting.

Does the old fart lil fella not own any othe trousers... ???
He gives me major ick.

Soooo many questions about this reel :
Why are you emerging from a greenhouse (mind you, not your own greenhouse) in a gown and eating grapes ???
Why are you thereafter emerging from the not-your-own greenhouse with no shirt on and only wearing your pumpkin pants... ????
*wink wink nudge nudge* Nah, you're too vanilla for any hanky panky in the greenhouse.
Why no shoes ????
Why are you watering the bush with your fragrance ????
Why are your pants so short ???
Are you wearing a wig ???
What is up with the cravat ??? No cigar to match the cravat ?
And finally, have you lost all your marbles ???

Screenshot_20230528_134505_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_134210_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_134212_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_134213_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_134500_Instagram.jpg

Oof.
Screenshot_20230528_134457_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_134353_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick