Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The North Wing??? Omgggg stop you live in a bloody BUNGALOW Lydia. I am dying laughing 😂😂😂
Seriously and WHAT a MESS!

IMG_5540.jpeg

---
That dress is worth 10 thousand in Canadian dollars. She is short as it suppose to sit above the ankles. Those shoes are so wrong as well as her old worn out purse.View attachment 2214254
$10,000 omg 😱🤢

And Lydia those shoes are neither nice nor timeless. They were a trend item that is well over and even when popular wouldn’t have gone well with any of the outfits she puts them with. How hard is it to own a variety of different sandals that actually go with the dresses? Like some delicate white sandals (per the ODLR website) or lovely pumps? That photo of her with all of the other ladies. They all look great. Pretty and flattering dresses paired with nice feminine shoes. Lydia was wearing a very unflattering green basket dress and those rock studs gladiator block heels again!

IMG_5543.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously and WHAT a MESS!

View attachment 2214451
---

$10,000 omg 😱🤢

And Lydia those shoes are neither nice nor timeless. They were a trend item that is well over. How hard is it to own a variety of different sandals that actually go with the dresses? Like some delicate white sandals or lovely pumps?
It looks like an abandoned haunted house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those rockstuds again god she really hasnt got anything left only Hermes has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her tan :oops:
For a moment I thought she was wearing a broad beige necklace but she just forget to tan that area 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230603_143116_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143251_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143132_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143148_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_143209_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The north wing 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0229.png

---
She forgot to tan the inside of her arm too

IMG_0230.jpeg

---
They also can’t be in the Queen Elizabeth stand or areas as I think men are meant to wear morning suits.
Epsom is a lot more relaxed and they do ask people to wear what they are comfortable in but the QE areas have a dress code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Has she run out of tanning mits/ gloves🤔😂.
Maybe she should have visited the Cosmetic company outlet on her latest trip to Bicester to get herself a globy kit.
---
Yay!!! It s been a long time coming. They do seem very happy together.
I’m happy for Tamara, they have been together for a while. Her thread will run out of content now though as they were convinced he would never propose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The north wing I am SCREAMING!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my girl’s filler has migrated to her brain and overfilled her little imagination.

(PS - it’s what us normal folk would call “The side of the house*”)

Has she called it an estate yet? Has she discussed acreage? I cannot WAIT for her next descriptions, this is PARODY surely?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Maybe she should have visited the Cosmetic company outlet on her latest trip to Bicester to get herself a globy kit.
---

I’m happy for Tamara, they have been together for a while. Her thread will run out of content now though as they were convinced he would never propose.
Bet Lydiot is green (like her hair) with envy over that rock 😂
Screenshot_20230603_135845_com.instagram.android_edit_1551010520435725.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her “pro tip” for being a guest at weddings… yes this is what she says

To basically not listen to the bride and grooms request for no photography at certain points… she does it anyway! Under the guise of “they will appreciate it later, like I did”

Another example of how she believes she’s right and the rules dont apply to her. How unbelievably rude!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I’m sure Tetka still got a lab diamond or something sponsored but I’m also still sure Lydia will be jealous. Her backyard (I refuse to say north wing) is absolute trash. Seriously looks like a meth squatter lives there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The north wing I am SCREAMING!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
my girl’s filler has migrated to her brain and overfilled her little imagination.

(PS - it’s what us normal folk would call “The side of the house*”)

Has she called it an estate yet? Has she discussed acreage? I cannot WAIT for her next descriptions, this is PARODY surely?! 😂
Next week: The west wing. Oh wait 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.