Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Miscanthus - Brilliant recap, as always šŸ‘šŸ¾.

It brought to mind a few thoughtsā€¦

1. When Lydia reads this, the only gem that she will take away is that you called her a millionaire. I still think itā€™s smoke and mirrors;

2. I just finished My Invisalign Journey šŸ™„ (I hate that all of these influencer cunts refer to everything meager, unimportant or quotidian as a journey) ā€” Anyway, I digress. Invisalign isnā€™t difficult, but it takes commitment, forethought and cleanliness (as I flossed and brushed after any meal). And as we know, she has none of these qualities. From what we see, she is extremely lazy, apathetic and disgusting when it comes to hygiene, which is quite shocking and appalling;

3. This post is now so long that I cannot remember if you mention this in your recap, but I know that itā€™s been said many times that Lydia loves herself. I honestly donā€™t think that she does. I think that she is full of insecurities and self-loathing.

4. Such a waste of a life. That is all.
Thank you šŸ˜
I can only comment on 1. not 2. because I only had old fashioned braces (but it's a similar commitment) and not 3. because I'm not a psychologist, but I think you are right!

Back to 1. It's not that unusual to be a millionaire these days and we know she had Ā£1m in the bank at one stage.
I'm not sure how old you are or where you are but if you have done well on property in the UK, are older and have saving and pensions, it can easily make you a millionaire on paper. So Lidl isn't special!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you šŸ˜
I can only comment on 1. not 2. because I only had old fashioned braces (but it's a similar commitment) and not 3. because I'm not a psychologist, but I think you are right!

Back to 1. It's not that unusual to be a millionaire these days and we know she had Ā£1m in the bank at one stage.
I'm not sure how old you are or where you are but if you have done well on property in the UK, are older and have saving and pensions, it can easily make you a millionaire on paper. So Lidl isn't special!
But a million in todays money though significant, the way she spends she will be like a troll living under the bridge begging by the time sheā€™s 40. I do not believe she has investments in other properties. This is her father. Not her. Sheā€™s totolly envious of both Victoria & Josie who have other properties. Lydia is a copycat and follows the sheep and doesnā€™t think people watching her, see through her transparency. I think itā€™s brilliant if you work damn hard, hustle hard and aim high and reap the rewards .. but tell me this. What and who is she influencing? Who are her real sponsors? Karen Millen ā€¦ but I donā€™t see her things sell out in minutes.. they do immediate reductions when going live just to pull people in thinking they are getting a bargain on a cotton dress. She only makes most of her money from you tube. Her posts on Instagram I cannot see what substantial money she would be making. Content creating is bloody hard and you have to really be on your game. Give it 10 years and I think influencers will be a thing of the past. Then what?

On another note, she utterly riled me how when her and the best friend were in Spain, in the hotel room ordering food and her throwing the iPad across the bed like a petulant child. That shows her characteristics. She expects everyone to do things for her. It was as if for a few moments, she forgot she was on camera, thought she was entertaining but hasten to say that was undoubtably the real Lydia. How on earth would she cope as a single girl. Baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
But a million in todays money though significant, the way she spends she will be like a troll living under the bridge begging by the time sheā€™s 40. I do not believe she has investments in other properties. This is her father. Not her. Sheā€™s totolly envious of both Victoria & Josie who have other properties. Lydia is a copycat and follows the sheep and doesnā€™t think people watching her, see through her transparency. I think itā€™s brilliant if you work damn hard, hustle hard and aim high and reap the rewards .. but tell me this. What and who is she influencing? Who are her real sponsors? Karen Millen ā€¦ but I donā€™t see her things sell out in minutes.. they do immediate reductions when going live just to pull people in thinking they are getting a bargain on a cotton dress. She only makes most of her money from you tube. Her posts on Instagram I cannot see what substantial money she would be making. Content creating is bloody hard and you have to really be on your game. Give it 10 years and I think influencers will be a thing of the past. Then what?

On another note, she utterly riled me how when her and the best friend were in Spain, in the hotel room ordering food and her throwing the iPad across the bed like a petulant child. That shows her characteristics. She expects everyone to do things for her. It was as if for a few moments, she forgot she was on camera, thought she was entertaining but hasten to say that was undoubtably the real Lydia. How on earth would she cope as a single girl. Baffles me.
I took a look at her accounts .. money in the bank has halfed .. which correlates with everything we are seeing .. sheā€™s having to spend her own money as she has less paid work. Sheā€™s still rich by all comparisons though .. but if she carries on spending at this rate she will have zero in the bank in a few years!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I took a look at her accounts .. money in the bank has halfed .. which correlates with everything we are seeing .. sheā€™s having to spend her own money as she has less paid work. Sheā€™s still rich by all comparisons though .. but if she carries on spending at this rate she will have zero in the bank in a few years!
Mmmm companies house you can see the accounts. Even my other half said that sheā€™s not making tons of money and by no means rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
3F59D145-BEA0-440E-B29C-0B46E8F1848B.jpeg

My Song to THE Spinach...

They call me Mr Popeye cos I really love my food
Just fourteen spinach leaves ensure Iā€™m always in the mood
With energy I cut my grass - Iā€™m full of vim and vigour
And as I cut the grass I cut a small, submissive figure
The Wife gives me my orders - I obey her straight away
And though I hate all gardeninā€™ please heed these words I say...

Chorus.
My spinach patch knows what Iā€™m needinā€™
I stroke it when Iā€™ve done my weedinā€™
The heart thatā€™s in my boots lies bleedinā€™
Iā€™m just a boy and I need feedinā€˜
Is anybody out there heedinā€™
My spinach song? Iā€™m here and pleadinā€™

They call me Mr Popeye - I can crunch a spinach tin
My strength lies in my arms, although Iā€™m looking rather thin
If it wasnā€™t for my vanity Iā€™d probably do better
I watch my Pā€™s and Qā€™s and check my spellinā€™ - every letter
They mock my fragrance wardrobe and my timepiece is a joke
Theyā€™ll mock my spinach pizza when it all goes up in smoke

Chorus
My spinach patch knows what Iā€™m needinā€™
Iā€™m just a boy and I need feedinā€™
Is anybody out there heedinā€™
My spinach song? Iā€™m here and pleadinā€™?

They call me Mr Popeye and my forehead lines are gone
They wonā€™t be coming back until Iā€™m nearly ninety-one
That gives me over fifty years to fill my boots and face
With an awful lot of plastic lining up to take my place
The spinach Iā€™ll be eatinā€™ in the interveninā€™ years
Will fortify the brain cells runninā€™ wild between my ears

Chorus
That spinach patch knows what Iā€™m needinā€™
Iā€™m just a boy and I need feedinā€™
Is anybody out there heedinā€˜
My spinach song? Iā€™m here and pleadinā€™?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
IMG_5250.jpeg

And here is the caption. Which really she is interpreting that everyone is just being jealous of her success and branding her as no longer being relatable to tear her downā€¦ like everyone is jealous of her. šŸ™„.

Lydia your problem is that you are a selfish wasteful lying witch motivated by your own gain. You are a mean and lazy person who never thinks of others. That is just a few reasons why you are un-relatable. Itā€™s not everyone elseā€™s fault that you are not as successful and not liked as much anymore. You brought that on yourself by your own actions and treatment of others!

IMG_5251.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2199227

And here is the caption. Which really she is interpreting that everyone is just being jealous of her success and branding her as no longer being relatable to tear her downā€¦ like everyone is jealous of her. šŸ™„.

Lydia your problem is that you are a selfish wasteful lying witch motivated by your own gain. You are a mean and lazy person who never thinks of others. That is just a few reasons why you are un-relatable. Itā€™s not everyone elseā€™s fault that you are not as successful and not liked as much anymore. You brought that on yourself by your own actions and treatment of others!

View attachment 2199232View attachment 2199233
When I think someone is unrelatable it tends to be because everything in their life has become an advertisement. Can't mention anything they actually like unless that company has paid for it.

"Today i worked out in my new gym gear"
"We're treating ourselves to a paid for staycation"
"I'm off to get a crappy hair cut today for free"
"My skin has been looking so much better lately because of this skin care"
"I now take these vitamins..."
"I love my new bag that they sent me"
"I'm so greatful they gifted me this new tv/fridge/washing machine..."
"We're a 2 person family but we need 3 cars"
"Here's my haul, but I'm going to send all of it back"

Rinse and repeat, over and over again. Same lines, different brands. And each influencer a clone of the next.

No personality, nothing is cherished, nothing has any depth, a life that doesnt even belong to them "I'll say anything you want me to say as long as you pay me".

I get being an influencer is a business, but it's like they've all become the wife on The Truman Show, even down to the breakdown from all the pressure of having to be someone they're not.

So yeah, they are unrelatable, not because they are no longer small, but because they act like they are barely even human.

/rant

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Amazing recap @Miscanthus ! I ā€œaudiblyā€ laughed when I read * She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve! šŸ¤£šŸ¦·

As promised to @SteffiM here is the footage with the ā€œnose pickingā€ comment from the cawwie peanut gallery. What I find most remarkable is that we can see that Lydia is struggling with the photographer not liking her poses and the cawwie barks (and breaks the tension of bad modeling) about nose picking when clearly L was just clearing her hair away from her face.

Iā€™m quite sure the photographer wanted to chuck cawwie into the pool after listening to her constant commentary and direction from the sidelines

View attachment 2198279
Thank you.

She's not a natural in front of the camera, is she? šŸ¤£
Poor photographer šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its not that she's unrelatable its that she's a FAKE! also influencers have become so grabby and try to get everything for free and then try and hide the fact it was #gifted for eg Inthefrow begged for a new fridgefreezer and was gifted one worth over Ā£1000 even though she had just bought her Manchester flat so I'm sure she could have paid for one herself!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Amazing recap @Miscanthus ! I ā€œaudiblyā€ laughed when I read * She says her crown is resting on a nerve....Lidl, your very existence is resting on my last nerve! šŸ¤£šŸ¦·

As promised to @SteffiM here is the footage with the ā€œnose pickingā€ comment from the cawwie peanut gallery. What I find most remarkable is that we can see that Lydia is struggling with the photographer not liking her poses and the cawwie barks (and breaks the tension of bad modeling) about nose picking when clearly L was just clearing her hair away from her face.

Iā€™m quite sure the photographer wanted to chuck cawwie into the pool after listening to her constant commentary and direction from the sidelines

View attachment 2198279
Thanks so much for posting this, whenever I need a laugh I'll look back at this clip. A way for Carrie to bring that ego down after Lidl's annoying preening and cackling. I think Carrie reads here because we're always going on about her nose-picking and the comment was secretly meant for us. In the other clip you posted, Carrie refers to Lidl's feet as trotters. Coincidence?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
When I think someone is unrelatable it tends to be because everything in their life has become an advertisement. Can't mention anything they actually like unless that company has paid for it.

"Today i worked out in my new gym gear"
"We're treating ourselves to a paid for staycation"
"I'm off to get a crappy hair cut today for free"
"My skin has been looking so much better lately because of this skin care"
"I now take these vitamins..."
"I love my new bag that they sent me"
"I'm so greatful they gifted me this new tv/fridge/washing machine..."
"We're a 2 person family but we need 3 cars"
"Here's my haul, but I'm going to send all of it back"

Rinse and repeat, over and over again. Same lines, different brands. And each influencer a clone of the next.

No personality, nothing is cherished, nothing has any depth, a life that doesnt even belong to them "I'll say anything you want me to say as long as you pay me".

I get being an influencer is a business, but it's like they've all become the wife on The Truman Show, even down to the breakdown from all the pressure of having to be someone they're not.

So yeah, they are unrelatable, not because they are no longer small, but because they act like they are barely even human.

/rant
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘šŸ½YASSSSS!!

Hello! You have a disciple available over here, I mean thatā€™s if thereā€™s any room for another one! Yes! Iā€™m the one jumping up and down next to the piano! Yes, that one with the purple hair and the silk harem trousers with huge shoes that turn up on the ends. Iā€˜ve been stuck in this bottle for years but your words have released the patriarchal plunger holding me in! I will now sing O Mio Babbino Caro with my free voice. Thank youšŸ™.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t see what relatable has to do with Ā« staying small and compact Ā», some one who goes full on in any field , overdoing something will become unrelatable. Your best friend suddenly gets obsessed with something that is of no interest to you becomes a person that you can no longer relate too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep itā€™s expensive. $755 usd

View attachment 2198611
---

Agree! And yes she sure does wear a dress on a flight and then wiggle into a ā€œcashmereā€ set in her seatā€¦. Then change back into the dressā€¦ in her seat before landing. Obnoxious attention seeking. just wear the comfy clothes on a flight. Save the Oscar de larenta dress for an event. Crazy
I swear that I hate these people on long-haul flights who hog the bathrooms while changing outfits. It's happening more frequently these days. Lidl is unsurprisingly one of those

View attachment 2199227

View attachment 2199232View attachment 2199233
I find this so offensive, it makes me angry. It says that Iā€™m only motivated by people who are my status or lower. What utter patronising drivel.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bonus ā€œfootā€age šŸ¦¶šŸ»

Iā€™m not sure what exactly Lydia does 3 out of 7 days a week but Alex is asking her to not do this whatever the ONE day per week on the very day she has to do her toesā€¦ because her feet are SWEATY. šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2198307
Now I'm very curious ! Alex goes "I've realised you only go 3 times a week" šŸ¤”
She can't be talking about sex because we all know they're not getting any.

Fore real though, Alex goes "could you not (.....?) on the day I have to do your toes" what is she talking about ??
---
I swear that I hate these people on long-haul flights who hog the bathrooms while changing outfits. It's happening more frequently these days. Lidl is unsurprisingly one of those
She made a comment about people hogging the plane bathroom though, explaining why she wore a dress so she could hop into her jogs from her seat. I'll give her a pass on this one cause I actually believe she'd change at her seat. Not because she's mindful of other people though, but because it's more convenient to her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
šŸ¤”
---
Do you think he gets a bit fed up with the ashtray constantly falling off his back? šŸ˜œ

(stolen from wonderful Mr Oā€™Grady šŸ’•)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now I'm very curious ! Alex goes "I've realised you only go 3 times a week" šŸ¤”

Fore real though, Alex goes "could you not (.....?) on the day I have to do your toes" what is she talking about ??
---

She made a comment about people hogging the plane bathroom though, explaining why she wore a dress so she could hop into her jogs from her seat. I'll give her a pass on this one cause I actually believe she'd change at her seat. Not because she's mindful of other people though, but because it's more convenient to her.
She probably only showers 3 times a week, so Alex would like her dirty smelly feet that never wear socks, to be washed the days she has to sit on the floor with lidlā€™s cheesy feet in her fish face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.