Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ve tried to make it feel like the inside of a Ralph Lauren store but he just looks like a QVC presenter standing behind it talking to camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone on the this thread previously mentioned Noorie Ana ... I think she is relatively new to the influencer game but she travels alot, eats out and shops. Lol everything I'm interested in ! Just watched her Japan vlogs (shopping at 2nd hand Designer stores) and what a change from Lyds' 'shopping' vlogs - Noorie actually included shopping footage !
---
View attachment 2220449View attachment 2220450

Tattlers, let's band together and report Her Travesty to the ASA for this misleading content re the Hairburst tabs and hair extensions :

View attachment 2220451
---
🙄

View attachment 2220454View attachment 2220455View attachment 2220456
Cooking doesn't remove oxalates
---
View attachment 2219532View attachment 2219532View attachment 2219533
Someone has definitely had her hair highlighted again whoever has done it has completely f@£&@£ it up again 🤣🤣🤣
She should get all over bleach and then use colour to add definition. The problem with her highlights is they're difficult to maintain if you want to be light on top. Streaky highlights right from the root is not ideal for her

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m just over all the white, bleeping, dresses. Who needs that many of the same thing?! And all the sodding green ones, and crappy floral ones. She has 87 versions of the same thing but always uses the same bloody handbag. She is a joke.
I don’t know why all the white dresses have sent me into a rage today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What a complete liar. She has only had the greenhouse for 2 years. Completed Early 2021 per her own vlogs. 3 years ago was covid lockdown and the globy launch.

IMG_5759.jpeg
IMG_5760.jpeg
IMG_5761.jpeg

Awww the original⚰ beds and 🍆 tree 🤣. Looks like a horror film

IMG_5762.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes Mimi has terrible style even though she's been buying tons of Chanel and Burberry lately. She s obsessed with her sausage jeans even if people keep telling her it does nothing for her shape.

But she doesn't want to be seen as an influencer, even though essentially her one and only job has always been to be the face of Luxy Hair, their company with husband Alex Ikonn before they sold it. Now they have the Intelligent Change company (which she hasn't founded, because it was Alex's and his old 'friend' UJ who they bought out/forced out) and they are up Lydia's arse to help them promote it in the UK I suppose. A country they technically live in but are always on vacation.

The Ikonns surely could give Lydia an advice or two on how to sell overpriced tat.
Oh now I get it… so they are the people behind that recent trip to Ibiza? OF COURSE she’s sucking up to them just like she did with Fairmont Nick last year. Funny she doesn’t post about him anymore… guess she only gushes over people when she wants something from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Let’s guess todays post,
Smug Lydia walks through garden/driveway/house
Flicks hair over shoulder
Spins with birkin
Look at birkin
Fluff hair
Smug look to camera
Swish skirt/ dress ( nipped with belt and shoes that match bag )
Walk off
Add same music and ridiculous comment in white
Post 2-3 days after making
Nailed it… but in Spain to a song called “Sparky Deathcap” 🤣

---
And rinse and repeat again in Italy. 🤣

LA way looks passed out haha. They supposedly spent their own money to stay here and basically sat around drinking allll day and night… never leaving the hotel grounds for days. No curiosity to explore the area. Just sit and drink and drink and drink which they can and do at home. And note the gifted and freebies including the spa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
When I look at lydias post it states the comments have been limited and no more can be left? does anyone know what this is about ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He guys, where I live we are now stuck with a fire blocking our only route in or out.( there is a logging road, but it’s dangerous) People are panic buying and all the gas stations are saying they are out of regular. ( that’s a lot of stations too! ) Grocery stores are almost empty on meat and produce, people are panicking. I’m good, drove to Tofino yesterday to get away from the smoke, was a lovely drive.
They are not sure when the road will be open when the fire is out as boulders and trees are raining on the highway. Here is a shot of the fire. The highway is beside the lake. Fire is burning at 140 Hectares at the moment.
D22F8085-DF3D-4D2A-AC08-78E4B58E9B5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
When I look at lydias post it states the comments have been limited and no more can be left? does anyone know what this is about ?
It probably means that she is only letting followers comment
---
He guys, where I live we are now stuck with a fire blocking our only route in or out.( there is a logging road, but it’s dangerous) People are panic buying and all the gas stations are saying they are out of regular. ( that’s a lot of stations too! ) Grocery stores are almost empty on meat and produce, people are panicking. I’m good, drove to Tofino yesterday to get away from the smoke, was a lovely drive.
They are not sure when the road will be open when the fire is out as boulders and trees are raining on the highway. Here is a shot of the fire. The highway is beside the lake. Fire is burning at 140 Hectares at the moment. View attachment 2226197
Praying for you

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.