Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnā€™t you pick one that hasnā€™t been eaten by the caterpillars lol šŸ˜‚
---

---

Iā€™m sorry but that branch looks ridiculous in her lounge I think sheā€™s lost the plot!
It does šŸ˜‚ at least make the branch shorter šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the info. I know she has companies set up but for example can an influencer put this against taxes even if they don't have a ltd company? or does it only apply to a ltd company (or PLC?)
PLC (proprietary limited company) and Ltd company are basically the same thing in terms of company requirements. However one is private (plc) which we can all set up, and the latter is publicly listed/ie on the stock exchange - a large well known brand eg Sainsburyā€™s, hsbc and the like .
Short answer is Yes she can. She can be a director of the company, and define the nature of the income earned, ie all of her social media related income like sponsorships, YouTube royalties, etc.
So for any expenses that are directly related to that income (like her silly dresses, ā€œholidaysā€, never ending renovations, her disgusting overconsumption unboxing videos she vlogs ) - can be all be deemed tax deductible.
Many people do that in the finance/consulting industry do this in order to be tax efficient with their salaries (as you are only paying a flat company tax rate, than the step method used personal tax rates). This is fine especially if they are working fixed term/variable contracts, or work is very project driven rather than working a full time role.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just watched her latest vlog šŸ¤£. When she said Lauren and "her husband" (doesn't have a name), and Ali and herself said they are going to make it a yearly thing šŸ˜…. Oh yeah just like you said with Josie and Charlie šŸ˜‚. That lasted didn't it???? Don't get too friendly with "Lauren's husband" Ali he won't be a friend for long. Like everyone else your wifey will only need her for a certain amount of time, then you won't see them again....Claire & Paris, Vi & Alex, Josie & Charlie now Lauren and "Lauren's husband"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
---

---

Iā€™m sorry but that branch looks ridiculous in her lounge I think sheā€™s lost the plot!
looks like she needs netting or something over her lettuces! .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously and WHAT a MESS!

View attachment 2214451
---

$10,000 omg šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢

And Lydia those shoes are neither nice nor timeless. They were a trend item that is well over and even when popular wouldnā€™t have gone well with any of the outfits she puts them with. How hard is it to own a variety of different sandals that actually go with the dresses? Like some delicate white sandals (per the ODLR website) or lovely pumps? That photo of her with all of the other ladies. They all look great. Pretty and flattering dresses paired with nice feminine shoes. Lydia was wearing a very unflattering green basket dress and those rock studs gladiator block heels again!

View attachment 2214466
She is the shortest BY FAR!!! So unless all those ladies are 5ā€™10ā€ + then itā€™s clear Lydia is about 5ā€™4ā€ at best.
North wing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ its a tit modern bungalow that looks like your nannaā€™s retirement home from the front, doesnā€™t have working toilets, a master bedroom off the kitchen and the only decent room in the basement office. North wing, what a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So sheā€™s buying lettuce now & poking holes in it to make her audience believe sheā€™s grown it. If she really grew that lettuce she needs to take off her fancy Amazon dresses and so some real pest control.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It looks like an abandoned haunted house.
In my area that would warrant a code violation from the township. So much money spent to look like none was spent on upkeep in the last 5 years. I feel an impending Nicholsons rant. They will rue the day that they started working with her.
---
Her ring .... definitely not a Lab diamond #sorrynotsorry

View attachment 2214464
Lydiot...this is what a classic diamond ring looks like and it is nothing like that mess you wear on your hand.
---
Maybe she should have visited the Cosmetic company outlet on her latest trip to Bicester to get herself a globy kit.
---

Iā€™m happy for Tamara, they have been together for a while. Her thread will run out of content now though as they were convinced he would never propose.
Will Lydiot try and kiss up for a wedding invite? It will most certainly be an A list fashion industry wedding. I wonder who will design her wedding gown?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A few years ago when Lydia was copying all things Desi Perkins she was obsessed with trying to copy the Restoration Hardware aesthetic. I wonder how she is feeling seeing Josie at the launch event at none other than Aynhoe Park with Idris Elba and Ellen Degeneres.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
A few years ago when Lydia was copying all things Desi Perkins she was obsessed with trying to copy the Restoration Hardware aesthetic. I wonder how she is feeling seeing Josie at the launch event at none other than Aynhoe Park with Idris Elba and Ellen Degeneres.
I never understood the fascination with Restoration Hardware. It is poor quality, overpriced, and has some of the worst finishes I have ever seen on wood. They use low quality wood and then try to make it look like real mahogany etc. Sometimes the wood on their showroom pieces is already cracked from shrinkage. Given a choice between Goodwill and RH, I would choose GW as there is a chance the furniture is made of good wood if it is old.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Amelia has been to see Despina, looks in much better condition than ole wire wool Lydiot's šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230603_232039_com.instagram.android_edit_1564623841148231.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In my area that would warrant a code violation from the township. So much money spent to look like none was spent on upkeep in the last 5 years. I feel an impending Nicholsons rant. They will rue the day that they started working with her.
---

Lydiot...this is what a classic diamond ring looks like and it is nothing like that mess you wear on your hand.
---

Will Lydiot try and kiss up for a wedding invite? It will most certainly be an A list fashion industry wedding. I wonder who will design her wedding gown?
Probably off-white. He works for them. But I think they may have only done Hailey Bieber

Reactions: 7
#authenticaesthetic

It is so we know she did not buy it for the gram.
---
Yes Iā€™m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ā€˜old money officeā€™ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their ā€œholidaysā€ and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - theyā€™re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ā€˜an old country grandmotherā€™.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her companyā€™s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

Itā€™s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I donā€™t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it wonā€™t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and Iā€™m here for it lol
Why wouldn't it work when they are in their 40s or 50s though? Will people have suddenly realised they have to stop following and buying these influencers' crap and reco? I'm not sure... Miss Roxy's Mum probably is in her 40s or 50d herself and she doesn't seem any wiser anyways.
Maybe Lidl will vlog her favourite granny nappies who knows.
Stephanie Jarvis from Chateau Diaries seems to have a much older fan base and she till makes a ton of money from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
#authenticaesthetic

It is so we know she did not buy it for the gram.
---

Why wouldn't it work when they are in their 40s or 50s though? Will people have suddenly realised they have to stop following and buying these influencers' crap and reco? I'm not sure... Miss Roxy's Mum probably is in her 40s or 50d herself and she doesn't seem any wiser anyways.
Maybe Lidl will vlog her favourite granny nappies who knows.
Stephanie Jarvis from Chateau Diaries seems to have a much older fan base and she till makes a ton of money from them.
Stephanie is a scam artist. Cries poverty even though she owns an apartment in London so her grannies can give her more money for fixing up her worn, ugly, falling down farm house. Sheā€™s been given over one million in dollars and she has never fixed anything yet. All sheDoes is go on expensive trips and shops for items she does not need. Her mother owns a house in England, one in lower France and one in South Africa.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously and WHAT a MESS!

View attachment 2214451
---

$10,000 omg šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢

And Lydia those shoes are neither nice nor timeless. They were a trend item that is well over and even when popular wouldnā€™t have gone well with any of the outfits she puts them with. How hard is it to own a variety of different sandals that actually go with the dresses? Like some delicate white sandals (per the ODLR website) or lovely pumps? That photo of her with all of the other ladies. They all look great. Pretty and flattering dresses paired with nice feminine shoes. Lydia was wearing a very unflattering green basket dress and those rock studs gladiator block heels again!

View attachment 2214466
Lidl doesn't buy trends according to her interview at Bicester....or was it the old Lydia who bought the rockstuds, before she reinvented herself as old money?
---
Itā€™s so uncomfortable to watch her parade around with that bag @Julia123. It basically makes her look poor and uninformed. Why doesnā€™t she see how bad she looks. Cotswold adjacent folks.,,is this really how people dress there? Two or three expensive accessories and basic polyester dresses?
I think this was Tuscany but regardless, who takes a leather handbag to the pool? Who wears polyester in high temperatures? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2214771
Tamara got a massive ring and a Hermes bag for her engagement! Lydia is that girl (IMHO)who stalks people like Chiara, Heart, Tamara.
Someone is going to have a meltdown, that is for sure!
She didn't get the bag. There was a tape inside of it, Filipo used it to surprise her so she would believe the anniversary present was an Hermes bag and not the engagement ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wait what!! When did she drop the hyphenated surname?
Iā€™ve been looking through all the threads but canā€™t find any info šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.