Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
The north wing 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_0229.png

---
She forgot to tan the inside of her arm too

IMG_0230.jpeg

---
They also can’t be in the Queen Elizabeth stand or areas as I think men are meant to wear morning suits.
Epsom is a lot more relaxed and they do ask people to wear what they are comfortable in but the QE areas have a dress code.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

eimaiilili

Lydiot knows a life coach Vic 😏View attachment 2210412
How do these people position themselves while crying, making sure the rolling teardrop is caught perfectly and the appropriate amount of sadness and misery is obvious on their faces is beyond me. Who is sooo sad, yet pauses as they are weeping to focus and shoot? How vain and how beyond fake these people are. They probably touch up their makeup too...:sick::sick::sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
PS it’s not lost on me that Alex’s request for not sweaty feet is met by Lydia basically firing her and making someone else (cawwie) do them. She’s such a bitch.
Yep, bitch face all the long, while she was giving her answer/ comment. Carrie and Alex are either being payed good money, have no morals or are trying to gain something from this very strange relationship 🤢. Alex needs to stop all the pumping she looks ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 45

Oops...

VIP Member
Oh! Do Let Me Come To Your Wedding…

Oh! Do let me come to your wedding
I’d like to wear white if I may
And can I just mention that all the attention
Would flood towards me on the day?
I’d just like to say that you’d be blown away
Attracting no spotlight at all
Nobody would care because I would be there
You’d be watching me having a ball

I’d be stomping about with my scuffed sandal clout
You'd be wowed by my talent refined
I wouldn’t eat food but I’d never be rude
When it came to the time when we dined
I’ll cackle and shriek with my tongue in my cheek
At your copious drinks on the table
I’d swig and I’d swallow; these short legs are hollow
And my drinking‘s of legend and fable

I’ll roar as you pour, watch my teeth and my claw
I’ll be slurring well into the night
There’d be room to explore just one argument more
Then we’ll entertain folk with a fight
They will carry me home like a sad garden gnome
And I’d stay in my bed the next day
My bestie can edit the vlog that I filmed
And my husband can post it away…

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat_turner

I’m currently in the Maldives (different resort but same level) and there is NO way they paid for the trip. I don’t believe they paid for a single meal. A can of Coke Zero or Red Bull is $10 and we all remember how she used to chug Red Bull all the time.
Question for UK accountants. Since she wore her “designs” with KM on the trip and created and posted content/ADs during the trip, can they write the trip off? I know at least part of the trip would be tax deductible in the US.
Yes I’m a qualified accountant (but works in finance/investment banking in London ie what Ali has recently tried to emulate or Lydia has forced him to cosplay in his wierd ‘old money office’ and attire LOL. Both honestly make me laugh - all show, no substance or brain matter).

In principal - costs incurred from activities directly related to their work (ie being a prancing social media horse) can be deemed a tax deductible expense to their income earned. So yes, if they vlog any of their “holidays” and include ads/sponsorships in the holiday like this wedding trip to Italy - they’re basically working - and any incurred costs on that holiday can be deemed as a tax deductible expense in her incorporated company (ie she saves money by paying less corporation tax). This also goes for any of her house renovations - as this forms part of her activities as a social media horse about being ‘an old country grandmother’.

They may not have been aware of this strategy initially - and likely if she has a financial planner/accountant managing her company’s accounts. They have advised her this strategy when setting up a company - ie. Monetise all aspects of your personal life, by vlogging everything, where possible get sponsorships/ads, so all production costs and anything mentioned of the vlog can be fully expensed/tax deductible.

It’s a good financial strategy for their current situation being social media ponies - but definitely not a long term financial situation to be in. I don’t see them having the same gravitas or relevance with any following when they are in their 40s or 50s (which is only 5 years away!) - it won’t be financially sustainable. Will be entertaining to watch though and I’m here for it lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #180:-

North, South, East, West - Her bungalow wings are always best…

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The translation of Trattoria is not Treehouse, Elsie. The fact that this small restaurant (Trattoria) is situated around an oak tree is particular to this trattoria... but no - Elsie being the true Italian amongst us, tells us the translation for trattoria is tree house. I have evidently visited a lot of tree houses, so. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

6FDB82EF-05B7-488C-B044-D5D555ABC768.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Bumblebea123

Anyone else noticed how Lydl is trying to emulate royalty of late (except she does get it wrong!!) … for example, when she was in Italy, she talked about a ‘young gentleman’ who was playing the piano. Most of us would say ‘chap, man, bloke etc …’ … no one says young gentleman do they?!! She also talked about a ‘gentleman’ when she was very patronisingly describing the American couple who to her surprise, had dressed up and were enjoying themselves. It’s all so affected isn’t it!!! I bet Wills and Kate don’t talk about people as ‘ladies’ and ‘gentlemen’ … it’s as though every word she speaks is carefully thought out in terms of how she could make a sentence ‘posher’ … it’s just so faux isn’t it!! I haven’t just noticed this. I’ve been noticing it for ages but I never really comment. She also really got my goat when she said in Italy, on the day they were leaving, that she would put her bags together and TELL the staff when she wanted them to be moved. TELL. Not ask. This is the way she speaks to ‘lower beings’. It’s very obvious. It’s like when she starts talking about ‘tradesmen’ and we once had a reference to her ‘grounds keeper’ … she’s deluded isn’t she. One more thing - her and Ali discussing the name of the restaurant in Borgo Sn Pietro … absolutely had me howling! They thought that Trattoria was the name of the restaurant … nooooooo! Trattoria is the type of restaurant (as opposed to Osteria and Ristorante) … and when Ali said to the waitress at Le Manoir ‘Mon amie’ as she was serving his meal! Cringe!!! He was trying to copy lydl with her ‘mon dieu’ etc … but he just got it wrong didn’t he. I am not slagging them off for not being aristocracy or for not being ‘posh’, I just can’t bear the fakery! The wannabeeeee … the trying to be something they aren’t. The girl from Watford who attempts to speak as though she is landed gentry … why do I watch her? I really don’t know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BWa

Chatty Member
I’m just over all the white, fucking, dresses. Who needs that many of the same thing?! And all the sodding green ones, and shitty floral ones. She has 87 versions of the same thing but always uses the same bloody handbag. She is a joke.
I don’t know why all the white dresses have sent me into a rage today 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else thinks she has her upload schedule on Monday to take advantage of all the bank holidays and skip videos? :D

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Who gardens with their hands positioned like this?

OK....somebody who never gets their hands dirty and wants to preserve their nail polish 🥴

Screenshot_20230528_191710_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
I mean… this woman wore this KM dress and a BIRKIN to the pool. The swimsuit was showing in the keyhole. 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is a dress to wear to dinner not as a cover up. Shows how much she actually likes her own KM dresses. Either never worn or worn for gardening or pool cover up. And don’t get me started on the birkin at the pool.

IMG_5549.jpeg
IMG_5550.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Santana

She is now stating on Instagram that their house is the gardeners house to the estate next door......NO it bloody isn't. You Lying Lyds live in a new build bungalow on the grounds of the previous gardeners house and it certainly doesn't have a "West Wing"!!! There is a vast difference. Jeeez this bloody woman's attempts to embellish absolutely everything in her life just goes to show how unhappy she really is with her lot.

• Heart
  • Angry

Kittycat86

BTW I believe Madam said in the latest flog sunscreen should be worn all year round... not true (in the UK). I had cancer removed from the side of my nose last year and my consultant said I must wear sunscreen between the months of March and October.
I have stage 3 Melanoma skin cancer and I can categorically state no month of the year is safe to go without literally bathing in suncream even in the winter.
It pains me to say it but she isn’t wrong on this.
I am glad you’re well and hope you stay healthy ☺
Also apply your suncream 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 43