Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe that he is attracted to women or his wife. Sorry but what is he, a kind of hybrid ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
But it’s not a long haul flight. It’s 2,5 hours to Ibiza…
It would take me 2,5 hours alone to wriggle into a different outfit on those airplane seats. By the time I’m in them I’ve arrived!
agree lol. But even for long haul… why not just wear the comfy clothes to the airport and on the flight and then in the airport? Can’t imagine trying to wriggle in and out of an outfit in your seat so no one sees your underwear. And how do people manage to change in the teeeeeeny tiny bathroom?

Like I said I’ve never seen anyone do this even from Chicago to London, or Chicago to Hawaii (long flights)… so I find it fascinating if this is in fact a “thing” to completely change clothes on a flight. Maybe longer flights it’s nice to put on fresh clothes but can’t you do that when you land?

Seems more like a way an influencer can tag 2 outfits. 🤓

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the smirk ???
#slappable

The dress : when you have (American) football at 10am and a fancy "luncheon" at 1pm ... 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
agree lol. But even for long haul… why not just wear the comfy clothes to the airport and on the flight and then in the airport? Can’t imagine trying to wriggle in and out of an outfit in your seat so no one sees your underwear. And how do people manage to change in the teeeeeeny tiny bathroom?

Like I said I’ve never seen anyone do this even from Chicago to London, or Chicago to Hawaii (long flights)… so I find it fascinating if this is in fact a “thing” to completely change clothes on a flight. Maybe longer flights it’s nice to out in fresh clothes but can’t you do that when you land?

It was a thing on flights from the pacific to Europe, but here we are talking about 26/30hours and some times more, it was also more a first and business class thing. People would also have a shower either in Tokyo or Seoul !
---
Why the smirk ???
#slappable

The dress : when you have (American) football at 10am and a fancy "luncheon" at 1pm ... 🤭

View attachment 2201299
witch face. Is she using that music because they used it at the Cannes festival last night for the palm ceremony. Lovely hot sweaty sticky materI’ll for a hot country 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was a thing on flights from the pacific to Europe, but here we are talking about 26/30hours and some times more, it was also more a first and business class thing. People would also have a shower either in Tokyo or Seoul !
---
yes that makes more sense thanks
---
Why the smirk ???
#slappable

View attachment 2201299
My gosh the faces she is making. She just looks so mean and haughty.

Mind you it’s already a strange looking dress without the belt… but she’s put a casual tan belt on this and smooshed the ruffles.

IMG_5357.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg

Then she puts on those beat up af Hermes sandals with it! What in the actual? I would imagine this dress looks best with delicate shoes and bag (NO BELT). Or maybe they shouldn’t have made this dress because it’s so strange!

IMG_5358.jpeg

And the price! $566!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Like I said I’ve never seen anyone do this even from Chicago to London, or Chicago to Hawaii (long flights)… so I find it fascinating if this is in fact a “thing” to completely change clothes on a flight. Maybe longer flights it’s nice to put on fresh clothes but can’t you do that when you land?

I agree, I have only ever known people to get changed in the lounges before and after the flight. This is mostly because some lounges have strict dress codes and don't allow sports or lounge clothes so people get changed before going to their gate. The only time I have ever really known people to change on board a flight is if they are on a flight where you are offered a shower.

Reactions: 14
And the price! $566!!!
---
I agree, I have only ever known people to get changed in the lounges before and after the flight. This is mostly because some lounges have strict dress codes and don't allow sports or lounge clothes so people get changed before going to their gate. The only time I have ever really known people to change on board a flight is if they are on a flight where you are offered a shower.
That’s interesting about the lounges. Clearly I haven’t flown as fancy as that! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd have thought the KM stylists would have made Lydia wear the outfits with something OTHER than the HERMES BELT AND BAG! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A lit-tul more ick for a Sunday afternoon ....

Screenshot_20230528_164121_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_164458_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_164501_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_164248_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_164256_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_164304_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_164316_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230528_165022_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That price, ok so does that mean it didn’t come from the store because 8000€ for someone who is supposedly so rich is f all! If it is real , the price would pay for your funeral and some lovely flowers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What kind of chickens are we predicting?

Rescues from a battery farm like our mascot Ivy Banana so that it looks like chicken welfare is uppermost on their mind. Brownie points would be scored and the world will flock to watch the rescued chickens and more subscribers would save the day.

The pretty chickens you buy that have feathered pantaloons and are quaintly pretty and good to look at with their own compelling aesthetic so people will surely want to watch them scampering around.

The kind that are fierce, challenge foxes and win. The kind that wear medals and get mentioned in dispatches...that type.

Oh, and when they don’t have the chickens any more where will the bespoke chicken coop live? Bumble Bee Boulevard, Wildflower Walk or maybe sold on eBay? Just asking for the neighbour I haven’t eaten yet...
---
DB676C1B-9C7F-43B7-914A-2142A1BA4204.jpeg

Shes read that walking like the old Duke of Edinburgh with your hands behind your back means you are open, available to listen and in control of the situation. Maybe she’s been giving him instruction on how to walk like a royal in public cos he’s started doing it since he was in the Paris hotel. Maybe she praises him when he does his old man walk.
---
Anyone think he might take up carriage driving next?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What kind of chickens are we predicting?

Rescues from a battery farm like our mascot Ivy Banana so that it looks like chicken welfare is uppermost on their mind. Brownie points would be scored and the world will flock to watch the rescued chickens and more subscribers would save the day.

The pretty chickens you buy that have feathered pantaloons and are quaintly pretty and good to look at with their own compelling aesthetic so people will surely want to watch them scampering around.

The kind that are fierce, challenge foxes and win. The kind that wear medals and get mentioned in dispatches...that type.

Oh, and when they don’t have the chickens any more where will the bespoke chicken coop live? Bumble Bee Boulevard, Wildflower Walk or maybe sold on eBay? Just asking for the neighbour I haven’t eaten yet...
---
View attachment 2201756
Shes read that walking like the old Duke of Edinburgh with your hands behind your back means you are open, available to listen and in control of the situation. Maybe she’s been giving him instruction on how to walk like a royal in public cos he’s started doing it since he was in the Paris hotel. Maybe she praises him when he does his old man walk.
His slow walking and her stomping don’t exactly go together, she will get to destination hours before him. Just like meal times.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.