Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻

Can’t believe this is a real song 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Unbelievable that she picked her nose this much during her explanation of how she and Ali’s family were TWO HOURS late to the (likely GIFTED) fine dining reservation at the Michelin star restaurant at this hotel. Because someone overslep. Did they leave the person behind? Nope. They waited and went to this restaurant 2 hours late… she’s so vile and rude. That is horrible to any restaurant but this type of dining experience is extremely skilled and impeccably timed.

WHY do they leave this crap in? Nose picking and showing extremely rude behavior. I’ll never understand it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Both the nose picking and the 2-hour late arrival to any reservation is not 'old money'. It shows no class and without a proper upbringing. It is vulgar. But to leave it in the vlog shows that she thought it was perfectly fine because she is after all, Lydia Millen. How does one oversleep in this day and age with an alarm clock on every phone? Unless of course you were drunk when you went to bed. Sounds like Lydiot or the little fella. Why didn't the offender just say, "go on without me." Unless of course it was the person who was contractually obligated to appear and vlog about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You would think she’s talking about what her and Ali were wearing but NO… she’s talking about an EIGHTY YEAR OLD couple the saw at the hotel. She thinks that she and Ali were looking at their future.

WOMAN you are already there! You are in your 30’s dressing like 80 year olds! Can only imagine what the older couple were thinking of these two dressed like them 🤣🤣🤣

PS her Chin looks off center in this clip! It looks smooshed over to one side. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Well, I’m not British, but my perception of “English Country Grandmother” isn’t a sports bra under an open shirt, belly-baring-style with a long skirt. I’m a Southern exurban grandma and I wouldn’t wear that.
---
And what’s going on with her lipstick tattoo? It’s super uneven and blotchy.
459D636A-9826-4A88-A68A-09F433B4FD87.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You would think she’s talking about what her and Ali were wearing but NO… she’s talking about an EIGHTY YEAR OLD couple the saw at the hotel. She thinks that she and Ali were looking at their future.

WOMAN you are already there! You are in your 30’s dressing like 80 year olds! Can only imagine what the older couple were thinking of these two dressed like them 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2220276

PS her Chin looks off center in this clip! It looks smooshed over to one side. 😳
You're right her chin is definitely off to one side, weird, maybe the implant has moved lols.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Well, I’m not British, but my perception of “English Country Grandmother” isn’t a sports bra under an open shirt, belly-baring-style with a long skirt. I’m a Southern exurban grandma and I wouldn’t wear that.
---
And what’s going on with her lipstick tattoo? It’s super uneven and blotchy.
View attachment 2220335
Sometimes her lips look scabby/crusty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Both the nose picking and the 2-hour late arrival to any reservation is not 'old money'. It shows no class and without a proper upbringing. It is vulgar. But to leave it in the vlog shows that she thought it was perfectly fine because she is after all, Lydia Millen. How does one oversleep in this day and age with an alarm clock on every phone? Unless of course you were drunk when you went to bed. Sounds like Lydiot or the little fella. Why didn't the offender just say, "go on without me." Unless of course it was the person who was contractually obligated to appear and vlog about it.
My guess it was she that was the one that was sleeping. The nose picking is proof it was her. I might have to watch the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My guess it was she that was the one that was sleeping. The nose picking is proof it was her. I might have to watch the video.
I agree, she touches her nose and looks away from the camera when she lies. I would suggest that she never plays poker because her tell is very obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2220276

OMG I thought exactly the same. Does she not listen to the crap that comes out of that vile mouth of hers? "You are both in your mid 30's you pair of tossers and comparing yourselves to an 80 year old couple"!!! Jeeez I totally despair of this clueless twosome 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2220276

She needs to get that checked out as it seriously looks like badly migrated filler. When she’s talking what looks like a golf ball is moving around side by side. 🫤🫤🫤🫤. The amount of filler around the chin area, looks bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No Lydia again… she really doesn’t do beauty any more
View attachment 2219806
Someone on the this thread previously mentioned Noorie Ana ... I think she is relatively new to the influencer game but she travels alot, eats out and shops. Lol everything I'm interested in ! Just watched her Japan vlogs (shopping at 2nd hand Designer stores) and what a change from Lyds' 'shopping' vlogs - Noorie actually included shopping footage !
---
Screenshot_20230606_081048_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_081150_YouTube.jpg

Tattlers, let's band together and report Her Travesty to the ASA for this misleading content re the Hairburst tabs and hair extensions :

Screenshot_20230606_081214_YouTube.jpg

---
🙄

Screenshot_20230606_081615_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_081621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_081632_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It did but she said there was a downpour when they arrived. She mentions the ‘interview’ in the vlog. She said the lad interviewing her has a luxury purchasing channel? Is that the case? Either way, she sad she wasn’t expecting it and was taken by surprise and that she later worried that she didn’t come across well.
She means 'posh'. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poseur
Screenshot_20230606_081947_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230606_081937_Instagram.jpg

This pic ⬆⬆⬆ ... oh my.
The oily yet dry hair.
The roots. Ooooh those roots. Gurrrrrrrl. No.
The unphotoshopped but filtered (using the 'smooth skin' option) face.
The smirk on her face looking at the dogs.
The red, verrrry red schnozz.
the caterpillar eyebrows.
Why would you post this ?
Ahhhh, to be relatable ???

Last pic of Tamara's ring with her very real AP watch ... 😂
Screenshot_20230606_081957_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Commenters, come to Tattle:
It's unbelievable and funny that all the people in the comments see their pretense and see the same thing as us ... it's strange to me that when they read the comments they don't do anything about it but continue to cosplay ... I would seek professional help within the industry to change something and not always appear as foolish as these two 🙃
---
I saw that! Looks like a plain white dust bag but who knows. I guess the fact that she’s actually using a dust bag is an improvement from the past bag treatment HOWEVER

She puts a foundation brush in the bag… probably no bag insert. The interior of her bags mush be so destroyed if she’s putting a foundation brush (with foundation on it) floating in the bag! And I think it’s risky to put perfume directly in the bag as it could leak. Who needs foundation and perfume for a drunken 8:00 dinner in a hotel? If that bag is real then she’s an even bigger idiot than we thought.

And the ending is sooooo cringe. Her trying to make rock stud gladiator sandals some timeless accessory. His outfit is terrible and she says the jacket matches her by 😂
I'm not a fashion expert, but a jacket with slides / SLANDALS or whatever this type of footwear is called (English is not my native language) doesn't go at all. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
---
What’s up with her under eyes? Are those bags or lines? Again, totally different to the filtered Insta pics
As @Hunevoque2 said too much vino ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh you know the girl who invented English country grandmother!!!😂😂😂😂. Everyone has heard of that way before Lydia was ever thought of!!

Lydia’s eye are non existent and she’s lied to every single one of her subscribers and we shall make it that everyone see’s it who’s gonna start the real Lydia Millen bs the one she puts on the internet and You Tube??? Her whole life is a bull face lie! She’s buying her bots for You Tube so before the year’s end just as she bought all the Instagram bots and got caught red handed!!! So pretty much everyone that has has hired Lydia in the past Rodial,Intisssimi , Karen Millen think they should seek payment for everything they gave her after we prove that she has bought her bot’s so if she wants to continue buying let the game’s begin! I will personally reach out to everyone that has hired her! Plus Lydia you don’t have any successes because you never worked a day in your life and if you didn’t use filters and eye enhancement you are a complete embarrassment at the Karen Millen shoot’s! I can’t believe they let her take pictures when she doesn’t even know a few poses after these few years! The going in and out of trying to act posh is beyond embarrassing and ridiculous and I think that’s going to end her career what’s left!! So don’t tell me about any successes that’s why nobody wants to hear about any from you!! You are living a total lie and getting paid for it!!! She’s trying to act like she’s turned a new leaf all I can see is her yelling at her dogs and the way she treated Porter and Berkeley! Someone who has a heart could never act that way to innocent pet’s especially puppies!! I think she’s struck a nerve with me!!🤦🏽‍♀️
---

She got out because she was interviewed and no rain was in the background actually it looked like a beautiful day!!
Spesking of Intimissimemememe, they recently had an influencer dinner in Italy and our Italian Madam was not invited !!
Has Lyds been dropped by them ???
👀

Screenshot_20230606_093702_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_093750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_094042_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230606_094049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.