Lydia Millen #179 Her hair she laments, fake bags she overspent, tune in next time for gardening NONtent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Arrogant on Karen Millen insta 🤢
Sorry about quality had to compress it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
We are all aware of his great vanity. So this very evident receding and now the bald patch at the back increasing must be a constant weight on his mind. He’s going to either have to face a transplant ‘jounrey’ or go completely bald by shaving his head. This may well make him appear even shorter. No doubt he’ll do whatever his wife tells him she thinks is best. I wonder if she will instruct:-

a) do nothing leave it as it is, no-one could possibly notice. Anyway, I’m the hair person in this family.

b) Shave it off - you might look ok. Have you eaten all the cherries again?

c) Go for the transplant and make a big hoo-har over it on your channel and millions of other blokes will come and subscribe and you’ll get loads of dosh for me to spend.
He’s going to have to do something. He’s so short that it is going to be visible to every tall man. Maybe Lydia will have him do a William and shave it. You know she thinks she’s The PofW. Or maybe he’ll just let it falls out since he wants to be the 80 year old version Prince Phillip
---
That’s so funny as Fergs definitely doesn’t have the Royal seal of approval…..she’s definitely mor Millen than Windsor…and has had even more Botox and filler than out Lids. Never mind, give it time….
Didn’t Epstein pay some of her debts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I once had the opportunity to have dinner with the Queen. I declined.
I was on the ferry back home with my friend. I was about 21. On the ferry were these handsome burley African men who I must say, were very handsome. A lot of them had earbuds on. As we walked by, I smiled. My friend and I were on the outer deck waiting for the ferry to leave when out walked these men and approached us. One of them was talking to us and asked me for my phone number. I gave it to him not thinking anything and my friend and I chatted and forgot about it. Later that day I received a phone call. It was Prince something ( can’t remember) from somewhere in Africa. He asked me to attend dinner with him with the Queen as she was in Vancouver on some business event. ( common wealth ? ) Anywho… I declined saying I had nothing to wear. He offered to buy my dress, I still declined. He was very persuasive. I think I was the first woman to deny him. 🤗
You see! There she goes a-gain! African Princes, frocks’, dinner with a queen, every bloke in the man caves every time we go to our beachfront holiday of dreams, Archer Karcher - the list is endless for this man slayer! Will it ever end? No, it won’t is the short answer! This isn’t just a femme fatale we are talking about here this is an uber femme hypnotique! She’s lethal - be warned…

CBBC2407-A481-41E7-98B2-5AF9BA37B20C.jpeg

Sheik a Leg

901E184F-8CEF-43D2-85BB-98469F19B60A.jpeg

Archer Karcher

Both of these men are STILL asking me for her phone number! Luckily I am the soul of discretion…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it a holiday in England? It’s Memorial Day here in the USA 🇺🇸
I was about to ask the same thing, bc I wondered if her highness would use it as an excuse to skip on posting new nontent this week in honor of America's national holiday today...as she's so fond of us 😂...we do it best, after all lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this what Ali is trying and failing to be? He’s dressing grandpa-esque too, but doesn’t seem to take himself as seriously. And the tattoos and Irish accent make him still seem f-able. The apparent lack of a Lydia helps too. He has over a million followers on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her lips are so much on the wonk in this Mallorca flog. Almost as bad as Josie. Who the f is injecting them. The corners look like herpetic lesions.
---
Why the F couldn’t she serve herself the second portion of chicken instead making the photoshoot team serve her whilst the assistant was trying to serve her own lunch. Nasty woman.
---
The Sugarplum dress looks like the Ali Express of Giambattista Valli. Even worse than GV’s decent HM diffusion drop. Why does she always get it so wrong?!?
---
She gave a call to action hashtag #marriedinbylydia. So far her million(s) of followers have NOT taken up the call. Zero on insta. Like her actual following.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m inspired to make a greatest hits of arrogance and awkward outfits reel. Maybe later this week lol

Song suggestions anyone?
For Ali with his shirt off, ‘I’m Too Sexy‘ by Right Said Fred.
For Lydia ‘Little Miss Can’t be Wrong’ by Spin Doctors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.